Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (25998 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by sammirano: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:
berebe banza street urchin.

See what awolo-ewu free education has done to your afonja skull

Oloriburuku, wery, ala aye baje.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by OgideAgu: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Politics as usual

Check my signature for quality fabrics
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Gbemini(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
To think Wike used to be like a god to the Iboes few months ago showed that friends can turn enemies in a split second.

When Wike was speaking and behaving like a tyrant few months ago, IPOB cheered him on saying he is the match for his opponent.

Wike is now killing IPOB one by one and telling them to go to hell.

My Sympathy SinParty to the IPOB family. I hope God gives them the fortitude to bear this irreparable misfortune.
You better shutup ,u are supporting terrorist me man
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Ok..
But he should remove all those “R” in front of Rumuola, Rumuokoro, Rumukwurushi, and so on.

Nwanne this is nonsense.

What concerns u with what they call themselves.

Someone told you that he is not the tribe with you and you are still asking him to change his name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by ngadaAwo: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
Philipponzaghi:

I will call Wike the wicked on you soon.

He will roast you like plantain just like he’s been roasting your boy boy governors from the SE.

Oyigbo must not be renamed. Iseee

grin grin
[/s]
Hehehehehe just like kwara must never be yeroba land cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by shizzleStar: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2020
sammirano:

kitikpa gbagbuo gi na umunne gi. Ezi ofia

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2020
9iceprince:

Kaabo, am a Muslim and I love listening to Gospel musics aswell as Watches Christian Programmes.... So its by choice since not all Igbos listened to him aswell

Yes definitely by choice.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by sammirano: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:

One ipob miscreant spotted here. You people need a confined place to put you. Omo iran kiran,, wasted generation.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JohnSin97: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:

And the monkey is back to playing his real role....the ipob miscreants. grin grin ... Translate the gberish you wrote man, even most of your brothers can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by shizzleStar: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2020
sammirano:

One ipob miscreant spotted here. You people need a confined place to put you. Omo iran kiran,, wasted generation.
e pain am... Your papa omo iran kiran
yorubanza goan die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by ngadaAwo: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
Philipponzaghi:

Osogbo people living in Rivers state have equal right as the Ibos living in Rivers state and Wike can invite them for a meeting anytime.

That’s exactly what Wike did with the Tivs he invited. He purposely said Rivers will welcome all tribes and they will be treated fairly and equal but he will deal with any IPOB that want to change the name or prove stubborn.
[/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
yeroba Muslims in Lagos are agberos and omoniles including one million gang bastards
while igbos and real omoluabis live like kings in Lagos.

Oba of Lagos is a criminal tout bastard vagabond fool

God bless real omoluabis
yeroba lagbaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Burruchaga71(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Wike must surely go down

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Philipponzaghi: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land
yeroba Muslims in Lagos are agberos and omoniles including one million gang bastards

God bless real omoluabis
yeroba lagbaaaa

Stop shedding tears.

I will call Wike the wicked to add you to the numerous stubborn IPOB he is eliminating one by one.

Chukwu abiama can’t even save you guys from the wicked Wike, the lion of Oyigbo!

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Philipponzaghi: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Gbemini:
You better shutup ,u are supporting terrorist me man

Walahi I’m not supporting IPOB.

Why will I support a terrorist organization like IPOB?
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin calling these guys stupid is an insult to stupid people.... Only stupid that exists with their flathE@ds is a great void of foolishness and twisted facts

Eeya, this one is so pained to bits and chops. I so love the gallant Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. You could prepare your hate, stir it and choke on it!

Hahahaha cheesy

I rate the man highly and I will never allow blind ethic dimensions becloud my sense of reasoning. The man is intelligent, definitely more intelligent than you currently are and could hope to ever be, and more genuinely he wants freedom for his people. Very selfless.

Meanwhile many of your leaders and obas are simply sellouts. Sure you heard of Olu Ifon that was murdered 2 days ago, and sure did not come to me as a surprise. I'm ahead of u guy, ki i n se pe t'enu. Or need I remind the forgetful one who asked for the presence of cows when Fulani herdsmen killed the daughter of Fasoranti?

Long Live Kanu. A true and selfless hero of our time. Go figure. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JohnSin97: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
Lagos is a no man's land

God bless real omoluabis
yeroba lagbaaaa

grin grin We the Afonja's will mine your flatinhe@ds in no man's land and sell it for #50 in soka....the bottom of the lagoon remains the resting place of the ipob miscreant and tinubu is the mandingo that fvcks you with taxes in your 4x4 kiosks... *pisses on the ikemba's grave, he was a brainlet

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:
Nobody wanted to grin

Is he still sad Umahi left pdp and that showed him who the real jagaban in PDP is ? grin

His ego is still bruised that Umahi who never made noise or.ruckus the way wike does daily had such power that the entire PDP tried to stop him from leaving !!

Wike Is sad because he has realized that if he threatened to leave PDP all he would get is a note titled "thank you for your service " angry

And to add salt to injury Umahi was received by the president into APC

Indeed he has been in pains since grin

He gonna be crying wolf for a long time.just to heal his shattered ego grin

...who is umahi? does he have followers....? is funny how your talk about politics in the south as if you have visited the south before... bros be calming down
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by unshakablejihad: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2020
sammirano:

nkita racha anya gi there!...suffersticated bloodline of a baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Loveurneighbour: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Also, IPOB should note that, Wike is not IGBO and no one can rename him
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by ogmask: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Gaddafi1:
Wike shoild rather concentrate on providing good governance to his people rather than be invoved in inflammatory statements.
No one is planning to rename Oyigbo but in the state most people prefer calling the place Obigbo and haldly will people recognize it as Oyigbo, just ignore them and focus on leadership.

OBIGBO HAS COME TO STAY

You just said my mind bro.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by slowice(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2020
HeadShot:
This loud mouth again

Useless Man killing the PDP and his political carrier... Thinking the North will endorse him for 2023... Wike is such a big fool..

Talking about renaming cities in Rivers State.. we know the history.. the evil doers.. all because of oil.. all the Rumu you hear today in Rivers were all UMU.. 100% Igbo communities...
See
Only Truth can save ...
Truth is like pregnancy.. no one can hide it

Stop this ridiculous argument... It doesn't tell good of igbos. They ve made their choice so stop forcing igbo thing down their throat. You guys should stop it. Biafra isn't dependent on on rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by slowice(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Ok..
But he should remove all those “R” in front of Rumuola, Rumuokoro, Rumukwurushi, and so on.

Is it by force to be igbo? They ve made their choice.. They don't want it so let them be. You guy should stop embarrassing igbos with this forced relationship idea.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JohnSin97: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

Eeya, this one is so pained to bits and chops. I so love the gallant Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. You could prepare your hate, stir it and choke on it!

Hahahaha cheesy

I rate the man highly and I will never allow blind ethic dimensions becloud my sense of reasoning. The man is intelligent, definitely more intelligent than you currently are and could hope to ever be, and more genuinely he wants freedom for his people. Very selfless.

Meanwhile many of your leaders and obas are simply sellouts. Sure you heard of Olu Ifon that was murdered 2 days ago, and sure did not come to me as a surprise. I'm ahead of u guy, ki i n se pe t'enu. Or need I remind the forgetful one who asked for the presence of cows when Fulani herdsmen killed the daughter of Fasoranti?

Long Live Kanu. A true and selfless hero of our time. Go figure. cheesy

Yeah, and the herdsmen endemic is everywhere, so why don't you enter the bush like Sunday igboho who is currently doing something about it and not bitching like the albino coward who fights the enemy with tweets and threats of "no leflendum no erection" the brainlet you're hailing politically disenfranchised his own people in the last elections by telling them to sit it out...the killing of fasoroti's daughter birthed Amotekun which was supported by osinbanjo (tinubu's boy as you guys like to call him) and despite the pushback from the north they now bare pump action rifles...all done without firing a single shot or tweeting nonsense, it's barely a year's old but it's something. The happenings in Ondo for your info aren't all fulani herdsmen related, but guys like you love sensational headlines.....one way or the other the fulani will one day be forced to mordernize and ranch their cows or be tactically driven out from yorubaland.

The Oyo empire wasn't gained by tweets and stupidity, it's more than two centuries old and waxing stronger.....so you can fvck off with your flathe@d mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by slowice(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Wike is just running m@d
No need panicking and lamenting about ipob,
Cos just 3 years he will become irrelevant,

It doesn’t change the fact that igbos are indigenous to river state
And is obigbo not oyigbo
He should also tell us how they add R to umuobiakani

Let those igbos indigenous to riverstate decide what they want to be. You can't force ur belief on people... Especially those who don't even want to ve anything to do with you. If you know how much ikwerre people dislike being called Igbos and igbos in general you will stop this foolishness and focus on what you can control. Stop embarrassing igbos here on.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Burstit(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Why this tears??
Because you have exchanged your destiny with crumbs

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by unshakablejihad: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

Let those igbos indigenous to riverstate decide what they want to be. You can't force ur belief on people... Especially those who don't even want to ve anything to do with you. If you know how much ikwerre people dislike being called Igbos and igbos in general you will stop this foolishness and focus on what you can control. Stop embarrassing igbos here on.

ipob is a disgrace to igbo land..walai.

they hv no shame.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2020
chrisxxx:

Wike the vex you? Wike is a very strong pillar in PDP. Me I fear no South East vote because it is a subject of mercantile. Anyone who has money can buy it any day.
And buhari couldn’t buy it
Why?
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

So how do you know that am not an igbo indigenous to river state
How do you differentiate the both?
Or is land border affecting your brain

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JohnSin97: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2020
I believe that Igbos are basically osu that were allow to blossom, it helps with the identity crisis of the castaways....legend has it that in the days of old just like Sparta osu babies were cast down a rock after being deemed unworthy.....imagine if NMK lived in those times.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by slowice(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

ipob is a disgrace to igbo land..walai.

they hv no shame.

They know nothing... I was born in ikwerre land so I know them. Many of their mothers re from the East but they still hate igbos... Who they believe wants to dominate them. They marry igbos for genes and bragging rights but fear igbo dominance. They will legit be the first the sell out an Igbo man but these ipob people still want to attach themselves to such people by force.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by FSBoperator: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Deport them back to Jew land .

These settlers think we are in Azikiwe One Nijeriya

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by slowice(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

So how do you know that am not an igbo indigenous to river state
How do you differentiate the both?
Or is land border affecting your brain

Oga you re just an ipob member. If you re indigenous igbo in rivers state that's okay... We all know there re indigenous igbos there but your people must accept openly their heritage and they don't ve to be members of ipob to do that. Not today they re igbos, tomorrow they are not.... Accepting and rejecting when to suits them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State / DSS Bars EFCC From Arresting Ita Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.