Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (26294 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by unshakablejihad: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Come to Rivers and hear your sisters talk. How they all wish they are from Rivers. Many begging for LGA identification, some are taking the legal route by marrying a Rivers man by fire by force.

For them its Rivers man or nothing. No wonder they have the highest number of okpo in PH. Rivers men are doing nonsense with them.

lmaoss total hogwash! among all d numerous tribes in rivers it is only igbo ur kind seem to marry alot..u can't dispute the fact.

ikwere men manhood nd strength are being tested wen dey bring igbo women back home as wife hahahahahaha..

u den see the abstract moulded creatures raising there shoulders.,.nwanne gbadu kwa anya gi ooh.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by uniqueboi1(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2020
HeadShot:
This loud mouth again

Useless Man killing the PDP and his political carrier... Thinking the North will endorse him for 2023... Wike is such a big fool..

Talking about renaming cities in Rivers State.. we know the history.. the evil doers.. all because of oil.. all the Rumu you hear today in Rivers were all UMU.. 100% Igbo communities...

Only Truth can save ...
Truth is like pregnancy.. no one can hide it

You want to be stupid or you are just naturally stupid?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by toolovely(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2020
It's just Oyigbo on paper. In Port Harcourt, most people call it Obigbo.
He renamed stadium road to Gowon Road. How many people call there Gowon road? Some people don't even know. People still prefer to call it stadium road.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Jagznation:
come 2023 I believe igbo people will teach this ingrate and PDP a big lesson

OK we shall see if the North or South West will give you the block vote that you could have easily got from the South South for an Igbo presidential candidate, if not for your ipad foolishness.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:
Their are proud Igbos who are indigens to rivers state.

There are even those from ikweres communities who proudly identify as igbos.

Not every one is a self-hating, identity-confused dumbo like wike and his ilks

Even the few that dont openly acknowledge their Igboness are just scared for political reasons, but this will not last forever cos the truth can never be buried
What makes them, or you whatever bigotry tribe you call yourself, the language you speak or what? Or is your DNA different from other tribes in Nigeria Mumu? David Adeleke aka Davido’s grandmother is Ibo, his grandfather is Yoruba, his father is Yoruba/Ibo, his mother is ibo, of all the women he has been with, he loves the ibo girl the most, so what is David Adeleke, ibo, or Yoruba?
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

Oga you re just an ipob member. If you re indigenous igbo in rivers state that's okay... We all know there re indigenous igbos there but your people must accept openly their heritage and they don't ve to be members of ipob to do that. Not today they re igbos, tomorrow they are not.... Accepting and rejecting when to suits them
Freedom of association
You can’t tell me when and when not to associate

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Freedom of association
You can’t tell me when and when not to associate
A hypocrite stands for nothing, nothing but a Bloody Coward.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by shizzleStar: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Abagworo:

[s]Stop writing about what is beyond your comprehension. Umu or Rumu or Nmu or Omu are children or descendants in various languages and dialects. Very soon you will tell us Nyerisi is a change of name from Onyeisi or Nyenweli is a change of name from Onyenweala[/s].
you are dumb and stoopid to boot

Ofcourse you know the truth but will rather deviate from it. We all know those names are onyeisi, onyenweali, onyekachi etc but were bastardised to nyerisi, nyewali, nyekachi etc

Since the confused nitwits claim to be from benin, why is it not nosarisi, nosweali, nosakachi etc?

Stop being clever by half, oh i remember. Are you not thesame abagworo again, the okorocha lackey that claims to be from both imo state and rivers state? You have always being confused anyway

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lmaoss total hogwash! among all d numerous tribes in rivers it is only igbo ur kind seem to marry alot..u can't dispute the fact.

ikwere men manhood nd strength are being tested wen dey bring igbo women back home as wife hahahahahaha..

u den see the abstract moulded creatures raising there shoulders.,.nwanne gbadu kwa anya gi ooh.
How do you know they are Igbo women, is it written on their foreheads?
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by shizzleStar: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
What makes them, or you whatever bigotry tribe you call yourself, the language you speak or what? Or is your DNA different from other tribes in Nigeria Mumu? David Adeleke aka Davido’s grandmother is Ibo, his grandfather is Yoruba, his father is Yoruba, his mother is ibo, of all the women he has been with, he loves the ibo girl the most, so what is David Adeleke, ibo, or Yoruba?
call your stupid father mumu. Id you werent profoundly stupid, you'll not argue with the fact i stated-being that there are indigenous igbos in rivers state.

Secondly, i'm wondering what this dumb analogy of davido you made has to do with my comment

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:
call your stupid father mumu. Id you werent profoundly stupid, you'll not argue with the fact i stated-being that there are indigenous igbos in rivers state.

Secondly, i'm wondering what this dumb analogy of davido you made has to do with my comment
I should work with the senseless misconstrued opinion you exclaimed? Mumu you did not answer my question, what makes you ibo the language you speak, or what? is your DNA different from an Igala man? Mention, do not try and change the narrative again. How do you know you are really ibo? How do you know for certain your father was not adopted from Yoruba parents?
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
A hypocrite stands for nothing, nothing but a Bloody Coward.
I don’t know who is a hypocrite
But am sure you can’t deny me of my igboness
Come rain come shine
Any how you wan twist it
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by loveth360(f): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
I should work with the senseless misconstrued opinion you exclaimed? Mumu you did not answer my question, what makes you ibo the language you speak, or what? is your DNA different from an Igala man? Mention, do not try and change the narrative again. How do you know you are really ibo? Are you sure you were not adopted from Yoruba parents?
I have warned you to stop attaching your people and others to Igbos.

We are not related to you in anyway.

If you are not Igbo,you can never be Igbo.
There is nothing like half Igbo.

Stop this your Davido father this,mother this and that,grandfather this,Ancestor this and that.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by shizzleStar: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
[s]I should work with the senseless misconstrued opinion you exclaimed? Mumu you did not answer my question, what makes you ibo the language you speak, or what? is your DNA different from an Igala man? Mention, do not try and change the narrative again. How do you know you are really ibo? How do you know for certain your father was not adopted from Yoruba parents[/s]?
senseless nitwits bore me.

Take your stupidity elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

I don’t know who is a hypocrite
But am sure you can’t deny me of my igboness
Come rain come shine
Any how you wan twist it
Don’t mind them, but a times I wonder what makes us Igbo? because no one can deny me my igboness, or you think it is only you in Nigeria that can claim the tribe, what of us in Equatorial Guinea, & Cameroon?
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by ngadaAwo: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
Tinubu’s Urchins. Yourself. & the real Omoluabis will all perish together, never to be seen again like sodom & Gommorah & so was it written, so shall it come to pass. And the Lord’s People said “Amen”.
are you a Yeroba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2020
shizzleStar:
senseless nitwits bore me.

Take your stupidity elsewhere
Just as I thought, you can’t answer a simple question of what makes you ibo? Just to be neighing up and down like an ass? Useless empty barrel Irredeemable Peasant of Biafra, everywhere you settle you must try & claim ownership? No wonder ibos tried to claim they were Jews that went and stole Palestine land & religion?Zombie.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by oyatz(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:
Nobody wanted to grin

Is he still sad Umahi left pdp and that showed him who the real jagaban in PDP is ? grin

His ego is still bruised that Umahi who never made noise or.ruckus the way wike does daily had such power that the entire PDP tried to stop him from leaving !!

Wike Is sad because he has realized that if he threatened to leave PDP all he would get is a note titled "thank you for your service " angry

And to add salt to injury Umahi was received by the president into APC

Indeed he has been in pains since grin

He gonna be crying wolf for a long time.just to heal his shattered ego grin

How is this relevant to the topic sir?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
are you a Yeroba Muslim?
No, a crusader IPOB representative to Nairaland.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

[s]lmaoss total hogwash! among all d numerous tribes in rivers it is only igbo ur kind seem to marry alot..u can't dispute the fact.

u den see the abstract moulded creatures raising there shoulders.,.nwanne gbadu kwa anya gi ooh[/s]

It's not a matter of making noise on nairaland. Come to PH and see for yourself.

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by yamunla(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
JohnSin97:

If you're really a Yoruba and you find the albino brainlet NMK to be an intelligent person then you're an honorary flatin0, set awon banjo... Mixed breed bastard disgracing himself on a place of public discourse, probably fvcked too many ipob hoes that they brainwashed you to act like a monkey.... But my guts tell me that just like one of your monkey brothers on this thread, you're playing the part of a Yoruba man who tries to use the fulani herdsmen threat to gaslight people into your load of BS, I know my history, I know my enemies, but the enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend especially if I that person is a numbskull....like seriously who listens to a guy that peddles conspiracy theories which can't be backed up and calls such person intelligent.... You're simply moving mad, kindly stop quoting me if you don't want ayilala to punish you. Eleribu oloshi omo ale. Silly fool

no yoruba will spew that rubbish that guy typed..no mind them o..dem be igbo fools

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by oyatz(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Look at the bolded and think about your stupidity.
Your sisters running around Rivers state chasing Rivers men in order to be accepted and become Rivers people because of the benefits that comes with it. Why are Rivers women not marrying your ibo brothers?

Your sisters are ready to do anything to be with a Rivers man. I mean anything....

Hmm, this one is strooog!
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Xisnin:

Ipob miscreant. Too cowardly to reveal his true identity. This one even typed Ipob propaganda word for word. I guess creative ones have all left the dying group. Take this nonsense to Kanu's Facebook page.
The guy is actually right. I'm from Nkwerre in Imo State and during all of our major festivals, the Ikwerre always send emissaries to represent them. They emigrated from Nkwerre during the war. Some of the Ikwerre people have been able to trace their ancestory and they visit their people in my village.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by BabaIbo: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
Just as I thought, you can’t answer a simple question of what makes you ibo? Just to be neighing up and down like an ass? Useless empty barrel Irredeemable Peasant of Biafra, everywhere you settle you must try & claim ownership? No wonder ibos tried to claim they were Jews that went and stole Palestine land & religion?Zombie.

Stop being stupid biko...

Your question is senseless to me.

Few years ago some black Americans came to Nigeria, Eastern part to be precise because they traced their root to that place. They didn't just wake up and decided to travel to Nigeria that day, they have done several researches etc.

Read, research, update yourself and stop going about asking rhetorical questions .

It is not a new thing that people often trace their root to a particular place or tribe using certain mediums.

You didn't pay anybody on nairaland to teach you what you can get online if you're wise and resourceful.

I can see you like Igbo so much thag you want to identify with them, that is not a bad thing but stop asking that meaningless question.

P.S: If you desire to be an Igbo so much, be prudent and virtuous, an Igboman will come your way, in that way you can be Igbo through marriage.

EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

In other words, we blacks are facing a genetic and generational problem of idiocy? Ur mouth too bad ma guy. cheesy I agree with what you're saying though. The power of the brain and reason are all passed down by way of genes in bits. There's a reason why its the whites and maybe asians that keep inventing and innovating things year in year out...without fail. Wherever they stop, their offspring fire on and break new boundaries.

But we down in Africa, its like the reverse is the case o. Especially the North. I'm sure u see some of their random comments on facebook sometimes. Especially on Sahara Reporters page. You'll nearly weep and give up on them.

Well well well, what can I say? It's frustrating when u try to reason on some simple things with them, yet receive no welcome.
I swear to you....the worst is their population is overwhelming....they will all be saying the same thing like its programmed or something.... Their stupidity and their numbers not only the north sef....sometimes makes you question yourself....when am in public I just put my earphones on....because the IDIOCY IS CONTAGIOUS...if you listen longer you will TURN

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

They know nothing... I was born in ikwerre land so I know them. Many of their mothers re from the East but they still hate igbos... Who they believe wants to dominate them. They marry igbos for genes and bragging rights but fear igbo dominance. They will legit be the first the sell out an Igbo man but these ipob people still want to attach themselves to such people by force.

The bolded is one of the most stupid but hilarious comment I have read on nairaland.
Genes and bragging right? Is it the criminal or evil hearted gene that you are talking about? oga abeg stop smoking that igbo or wee wee.

Most Ikwerre men that marry Igbos are very old men that want to feel young again, widowers or those that have been rejected variously by Ikwerre women and they go for Igbo girls who want to alleviate their family poverty, and that is why before you say 'ipob', your house is completely filled up by the woman's relatives known or unknown.

I have met many Igbo ladies especially Imo, who don't want to marry Igbo men especially Anambra because they don't want to become candidate for ogwu ego so they become desperate for Ikwerre men and get pregnant with only one hit just to force you into marriage.

If you don't fear dominance, why do you want to leave Nigeria and form your demonic biafra while forcing yourself on the minorities whom you feel you can dominate. Abeg go siddon....
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

The guy is actually right. I'm from Nkwerre in Imo State and during all of our major festivals, the Ikwerre always send emissaries to represent them. They emigrated from Nkwerre during the war. Some of the Ikwerre people have been able to trace their ancestory and they visit their people in my village.

Another desperate fabrication by desperate buffoons! Try another one.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by stieyven(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
and to think that CNN used to be a darling news media to Tinubu's urchins till they unveiled the Lekki massacre that solidified the murderous Jagaban the cocain boss Tinubu grin

really Tinubu's urchins are bunch of useless cretins and criminals.

May all of them perish in Jesus name Amen

bunch of low life criminals bringing shame to real omoluabis angry

God bless real Omoluabis smiley
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by oyatz(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Come to Rivers and hear your sisters talk. How they all wish they are from Rivers. Many begging for LGA identification, some are taking the legal route by marrying a Rivers man by fire by force.

For them its Rivers man or nothing. No wonder they have the highest number of okpo in PH. Rivers men are doing nonsense with them.

Pls tell me the meaning of 'Okpo'
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by oyatz(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2020
favor914:
What makes them, or you whatever bigotry tribe you call yourself, the language you speak or what? Or is your DNA different from other tribes in Nigeria Mumu? David Adeleke aka Davido’s grandmother is Ibo, his grandfather is Yoruba, his father is Yoruba/Ibo, his mother is ibo, of all the women he has been with, he loves the ibo girl the most, so what is David Adeleke, ibo, or Yoruba?

Davido's late mum, Mrs Imade Adeleke was an Edo woman.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by HimName: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank you dear Nyesom.

Not even the Satanic and Demonic group - IPOB.

Nyesom na man U be!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
oyatz:

Pls tell me the meaning of 'Okpo'

Ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Is First Female To Lead Legislative Council In Akwa Ibom State / CAN Kaduna Hails Usman Alkali Baba’s Appointment As Acting IGP / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.