Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (25988 Views)

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rig Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2020
JohnSin97:

Yeah, and the herdsmen endemic is everywhere, so why don't you enter the bush like Sunday igboho who is currently doing something about it and not bitching like the albino coward who fights the enemy with tweets and threats of "no leflendum no erection" the brainlet you're hailing politically disenfranchised his own people in the last elections by telling them to sit it out...the killing of fasoroti's daughter birthed Amotekun which was supported by osinbanjo (tinubu's boy as you guys like to call him) and despite the pushback from the north they now bare pump action rifles...all done without firing a single shot or tweeting nonsense, it's barely a year's old but it's something. The happenings in Ondo for your info aren't all fulani herdsmen related, but guys like you love sensational headlines.....one way or the other the fulani the fulani will one day be forced to mordernize and ranch their cows or be tactically driven out from yorubaland.

The Oyo empire wasn't gained by tweets and stupidity, it's more than two centuries old and waxing stronger.....so you can fvck off with your flathe@d mentality.

A reasonable submission. Sunday Igboho is a warrior and a true defender of Oyo state, and by extension, the Yorubas. I agree he's been at the forefront of this defence but the same thing you berate me of is exactly what he's doing already. Don't think he spends all day and night in the bush. grin Hope u are aware he's at the very forefront of the movement of the Oodua Nation?

Take a corrective dose :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9aiYK0S7C8

With that out of the way, Igboho is smart enough to know that simply resisting the Fulani herdsmen is tantamount to cutting a tree from its stem -- it'll still grow back. To truly win the war, a Yoruba nation is necessary which is why it comes as no surprise he's at the forefront of the movement which from the way you've been yapping, I doubt ure even aware of. Us dey ground gidigba, all these small small boys wey get itel go dey come online come bark. grin

In all your rant, what I find most appalling is that you emit the vibes of someone who thinks Fulani herdsmen is the significant problem, or the only problem for that matter. Is that the only ill of the society and without that, are you insinuating 'One Nigeria' is a project worth the stakes? undecided

You say 'tweeting nonsense', but do you know the roles we've played to carry out sensitization, able enough to force the U.K parliament to discuss sanctions for all the culprits in power? Do you know how many petitions and documents we've made sure reach important places, and you say 'flathe@d mentality'. You just dey talk up and down, you dey think say everybody be d same. I just dey laugh you, small boy.

What is very funny is that you don't even know Yorubas, not even Igbos, are far more neckdeep into the processes trying to self-determinate -- maybe not around you though. On a final note, you speak from both sides of ur mouth. You say Igboho is doing something about it by entering into the bushes but does MNK sometimes not advise sth similar? You don't even know who you hate. I'd advise you to listen carefully for the 2nd time, his video chat with Dele Momodu so that u can reason better and if u still wanna hate, hate with more precise judgment and better shaped perspective. You have a lot of learning to do, and awareness to catch up with, baba. grin
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by unshakablejihad: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

They know nothing... I was born in ikwerre land so I know them. Many of their mothers re from the East but they still hate igbos... Who they believe wants to dominate them. They marry igbos for genes and bragging rights but fear igbo dominance. They will legit be the first the sell out an Igbo man but these ipob people still want to attach themselves to such people by force.

nd with all signs so glaring in front of this ipob extremist dey hv refused to let go of this people nd diz is bringing xo much insult to the great igbo nation.

i think it high time we curb the activities of ipob....diz can't continue,from ikwere to akwacross,delta,ijaw,rivers and even benin doing attache by force wtf! nd dese minority tribes hv made it clear they will never be part of the struggle...
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
I been think say this man get sense before.

What is the meaning of 'Rivers'? Is it a name? Nigeria is an absolute bullcrap. There are very useless names of states that just don't go challenged.

What's the meaning of 'Rivers'? Collection of multiple rivers? And that's it? undecided
Then what's the meaning of Cross River? A river that crosses?
Then what's the meaning of Delta? Triangular land area at river mouth
Then what's the meaning of Plateau? Raised area with level top. Chai.
And Lagos? Many do not even know Lagos is a portuguese term for 'lakes'

There you have it! 5 extremely useless generic names for whole states where living things occupy, humans!.... Smh. undecided

Like for real, how did Nigerians get so comfortable allowing extremely geographical generic terms become true names of whole states?

To make matters even worse, that's why they could accept a name Nigeria, I mean 'Niggger-area', in other words, area of nigggers, for the nigggers and by the nigggers. Named by Lugard's olosho. Single sense, una no get undecided

As in ehn, the transatlantic slave trade did quite extensive damage on the psyche of my people. Or maybe they didnt quite evolve truly. Cos u people behave like dogs. Yes you people are just like dogs, like pets to the Europeans. It's only a dog that you'll give a name and it will answer it..., without questions.

For those unaware, we have started redrawing the map and tracing back our diminishing identity. Kosi time.

Enyin omo Odua, e dide! cool

I'm Yoruba and I listen to an array of enlightening programs

Yes I listen to MNK, no doubt. Extremely intelligent being -- I make bold to say it! He's always worth listening to.

I also listen to Maiyegun Live, Oodua TV, Excellent TV, Koiki.

I'm sure u don't know all these ones. Only fooolish people think that Kanu's listeners are only Igbo or IPOB.

What a dreamer! Hahahah, niggga is pained. cheesy
they find it soooooo difficult to reason....I don't if there's a brain eating algaes in their brains....most times I say maybe if you used some infrared ultrasonic wave scanner you might find something like parasite in 98% of Nigerians brain

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JohnSin97: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

A reasonable submission. Sunday Igboho is a warrior and a true defender of Oyo state, and by extension, the Yorubas. I agree he's been at the forefront of this defence but the same thing you berate me of is exactly what he's doing already. Don't think he spends all day and night in the bush. grin Hope u are aware he's at the very forefront of the movement of the Oodua Nation?

Take a corrective dose :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9aiYK0S7C8

With that out of the way, Igboho is smart enough to know that simply resisting the Fulani herdsmen is tantamount to cutting a tree from its stem -- it'll still grow back. To truly win the war, a Yoruba nation is necessary which is why it comes as no surprise he's at the forefront of the movement which from the way you've been yapping, I doubt ure even aware of. Us dey ground gidigba, all these small small boys wey get itel go dey come online come bark. grin

In all your rant, what I find most appalling is that you emit the vibes of someone who thinks Fulani herdsmen is the significant problem, or the only problem for that matter. Is that the only ill of the society and without that, are you insinuating 'One Nigeria' is a project worth the stakes? undecided

You say 'tweeting nonsense', but do you know the roles we've played to carry out sensitization, able enough to force the U.K parliament to discuss sanctions for all the culprits in power? Do you know how many petitions and documents we've made sure reach important places, and you say 'flathe@d mentality'. You just dey talk up and down, you dey think say everybody be d same. I just dey laugh you, small boy.

What is very funny is that you don't even know Yorubas, not even Igbos, are far more neckdeep into the processes trying to self-determinate -- maybe not around you though. On a final note, you speak from both sides of ur mouth. You say Igboho is doing something about it by entering into the bushes but does MNK sometimes not advise sth similar? You don't even know who you hate. I'd advise you to listen carefully for the 2nd time, his video chat with Dele Momodu so that u can reason better and if u still wanna hate, hate with more precise judgment and better shaped perspective. You have a lot of learning to do, and awareness to catch up with, baba. grin

This statement is incoherent as they come, simply reeks of typical ipig bastard looking for war partners...hehe BULLSHIT. this is a public platform so won't chestbeat who I am or roles am playing, NMK is a fvcktard coward who leads his men to battle from the basement of his girlfriend's london apartment while the python dances on the heads of his followers.... An average Yoruba would have gotten the point of what am saying by now, but you're clearly an ipig fool or some double BMC guy trying to work me, I won't engage your silliness again fvck off.

And you're stupid if you think tweets, hashtags and petition signing will make the west support break up of an oil rich nation... clearly you don't understand Geo politics, result of beer parlor and sitting room education.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2020
HeadShot:
This loud mouth again

Useless Man killing the PDP and his political carrier... Thinking the North will endorse him for 2023... Wike is such a big fool..

Talking about renaming cities in Rivers State.. we know the history.. the evil doers.. all because of oil.. all the Rumu you hear today in Rivers were all UMU.. 100% Igbo communities...

Only Truth can save ...
Truth is like pregnancy.. no one can hide it
chai this picture is like holy water, salt and cross to one Nigeria vampire zombies
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by gidgiddy: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Wike's foolishness is legendary. Lagos has many names. Some people call it 'Eko', others call it 'Lasgidi'. In my area, we call it 'Lag'

Can anyone imagine how stupid Sanwolu would sound if he started shouting that Lagos is being renamed just because some people call it Eko or Lasgidiĺ?

I cant believe how stupid Wike is

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:

[s]Nobody wanted to grin

Is he still sad Umahi left pdp and that showed him who the real jagaban in PDP is ? grin

His ego is still bruised that Umahi who never made noise or.ruckus the way wike does daily had such power that the entire PDP tried to stop him from leaving !!

Wike Is sad because he has realized that if he threatened to leave PDP all he would get is a note titled "thank you for your service " angry

And to add salt to injury Umahi was received by the president into APC

Indeed he has been in pains since grin

He gonna be crying wolf for a long time.just to heal his shattered ego grin
[/s]

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin grin you were so stupid to process what that guy wrote and realize that he was your ipob comrade.... Result of flathe@d monkey education grin

Lol. You noticed it too. could not understand he was abusing fellow ipob

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Nightstalker post=96515790]Nobody wanted to grin

Is he still sad Umahi left pdp and that showed him who the real jagaban in PDP is ? grin

His ego is still bruised that Umahi who never made noise or.ruckus the way wike does daily had such power that the entire PDP tried to stop him from leaving !!

Wike Is sad because he has realized that if he threatened to leave PDP all he would get is a note titled "thank you for your service " angry

And to add salt to injury Umahi was received by the president into APC

Indeed he has been in pains since grin

He gonna be crying wolf for a long time.just to heal his shattered ego grin

[/quote][/s]

Absolute badderdash....We the Rivers people are in complete support of our action governor....and we know ipob miscreants when we see their post. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
they find it soooooo difficult to reason....I don't if there's a brain eating algaes in their brains....most times I say maybe if you used some infrared ultrasonic wave scanner you might find something like parasite in 98% of Nigerians brain

They just have a weird way of reasoning, aint it? cool

Dumb thinking that rigidly follows along the lines of tribe and / or religion. Almost always.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

They know nothing... I was born in ikwerre land so I know them. Many of their mothers re from the East but they still hate igbos... Who they believe wants to dominate them. They marry igbos for genes and bragging rights but fear igbo dominance. They will legit be the first the sell out an Igbo man but these ipob people still want to attach themselves to such people by force.

Look at the bolded and think about your stupidity.
Your sisters running around Rivers state chasing Rivers men in order to be accepted and become Rivers people because of the benefits that comes with it. Why are Rivers women not marrying your ibo brothers?

Your sisters are ready to do anything to be with a Rivers man. I mean anything....

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2020
HeadShot:
This loud mouth again

Useless Man killing the PDP and his political carrier... Thinking the North will endorse him for 2023... Wike is such a big fool..

Talking about renaming cities in Rivers State.. we know the history.. the evil doers.. all because of oil.. all the Rumu you hear today in Rivers were all UMU.. 100% Igbo communities...

Only Truth can save ...
Truth is like pregnancy.. no one can hide it

Stop writing about what is beyond your comprehension. Umu or Rumu or Nmu or Omu are children or descendants in various languages and dialects. Very soon you will tell us Nyerisi is a change of name from Onyeisi or Nyenweli is a change of name from Onyenweala.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JohnSin97: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2020
CrescentMoon:

Lol. You noticed it too. Flati could not understand he was abusing fellow ipob

I've never seen sets of ret@rds in my entire life, they break new grounds in stupidity day by day.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by HeadShot: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

Stop this ridiculous argument... It doesn't tell good of igbos. They ve made their choice so stop forcing igbo thing down their throat. You guys should stop it. Biafra isn't dependent on on rivers state

Look at this thing...
Can't you read?.
Who is forcing who for what?..
Can't we say the truth for once on this forum... I mean just once...

Spits...
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
gidgiddy:
Wike's foolishness is legendary. Lagos has many names. Some people call it 'Eko', others call it 'Lasgidi'. In my area, we call it 'Lag'

Can anyone imagine how stupid Sanwolu would sound if he started shouting that Lagos is being renamed just because some people call it Eko or Lasgidiĺ?

I cant believe how stupid Wike is

Foolishness is disturbing you. Lagocians call Lagos whatever they want. Rivers people call Rivers/PH whatever they want. Not outsiders that knows nothing about Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Ipoo miscreants will never listen. See them masturbating on this thread. Wike will continue to pound ipoo...

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by HeadShot: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Abagworo:

Stop writing about what is beyond your comprehension. Umu or Rumu or Nmu or Omu are children or descendants in various languages and dialects. Very soon you will tell us Nyerisi is a change of name from Onyeisi or Nyenweli is a change of name from Onyenweala.

Shut up there...
Can't you even read the headline of the thread...
It's about name change...
Now who's hand was caught in the cookie jar

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

They just have a weird way of reasoning, aint it? cool

Dumb thinking that rigidly follows along the lines of tribe and / or religion. Almost always.
I tell you....and I doesn't just happen when they grew into adulthood....its starts a s a baby

Many people don't know the way you twerk you brains to reason also changes your brain generic structure....if you keep it dormant its also reflects dormant in your brain generic structure and when you inpregante your wive and she's dull too in the brain....you give birth to a child with same brain generic structure....except that child starts reasoning deeply and start twerking his brains...he will still reason like both the parents growing up and into adulthood....because he's made up of the gene structure of both parents
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Jagznation:
come 2023 I believe igbo people will teach this ingrate and PDP a big lesson

Just as Nigetian have been teaching the Ipob since Lord Lugard's Amalgamation grin grin grin

Ipobians very hateful entities
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by HeadShot: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:
Ipoo miscreants will never listen. See them masturbating on this thread. Wike will continue to pound ipoo...

Even those who practice same religion with Shekau are talking...
Those with black foreheads are talking
Spits....
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by joefelin2345: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
I been think say this man get sense before.

What is the meaning of 'Rivers'? Is it a name? Nigeria is an absolute bullcrap. There are very useless names of states that just don't go challenged.

What's the meaning of 'Rivers'? Collection of multiple rivers? And that's it? undecided
Then what's the meaning of Cross River? A river that crosses?
Then what's the meaning of Delta? Triangular land area at river mouth
Then what's the meaning of Plateau? Raised area with level top. Chai.
And Lagos? Many do not even know Lagos is a portuguese term for 'lakes'

There you have it! 5 extremely useless generic names for whole states where living things occupy, humans!.... Smh. undecided

Like for real, how did Nigerians get so comfortable allowing extremely geographical generic terms become true names of whole states?

To make matters even worse, that's why they could accept a name Nigeria, I mean 'Niggger-area', in other words, area of nigggers, for the nigggers and by the nigggers. Named by Lugard's olosho. Single sense, una no get undecided

As in ehn, the transatlantic slave trade did quite extensive damage on the psyche of my people. Or maybe they didnt quite evolve truly. Cos u people behave like dogs. Yes you people are just like dogs, like pets to the Europeans. It's only a dog that you'll give a name and it will answer it..., without questions.

For those unaware, we have started redrawing the map and tracing back our diminishing identity. Kosi time.

Enyin omo Odua, e dide! cool

I'm Yoruba and I listen to an array of enlightening programs

Yes I listen to MNK, no doubt. Extremely intelligent being -- I make bold to say it! He's always worth listening to.

I also listen to Maiyegun Live, Oodua TV, Excellent TV, Koiki.

I'm sure u don't know all these ones. Only fooolish people think that Kanu's listeners are only Igbo or IPOB.

What a dreamer! Hahahah, niggga is pained. cheesy
My good Omoluabi, Nnamdi Kanu of Ipob tells lies sometimes. Take the case of Bongo Sikwe & late Marian Babangida. The man swore that he only met the woman only once and even then at distance. How about that.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by unshakablejihad: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Look at the bolded and think about your stupidity.
Your sisters running around Rivers state chasing Rivers men in order to be accepted and become Rivers people because of the benefits that comes with it. Why are Rivers women not marrying your ibo brothers?

Your sisters are ready to do anything to be with a Rivers man. I mean anything....

like the bolded quote rivers men run around igbo women jst to erase there terrible genetics...facts.
but dat can't b said abt igbo men, we can't be seen chasing around ikwere castrated monkey looking women never!

it is either igbo or nt deal wit it...nd bsides wat benefit cums in marrying bini runaway slaves...u one shw d world say stupidity dey ur bloodline..abii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2020
joefelin2345:
My good Omoluabi, Nnamdi Kanu of Ipob tells lies sometimes. Take the case of Bongo Sikwe & late Marian Babangida. The man swore that he only met the woman only once and even then at distance. How about that.

Yes I agree bro. I'm not a blind fanatic, my bro trust me on that. There's no one on this earth I agree with 100%; and no one's 100% upright. But most of what he says are truths, imho. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Kinematics: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

[s]like the bolded quote rivers men run around igbo women jst to erase there terrible genetics...facts.
but dat can't b said abt igbo men, we can't be seen chasing around ikwere castrated monkey looking women never!

it is either igbo or nt deal wit it...nd bsides wat benefit cums in marrying bini runaway slaves...u one shw d world say stupidity dey ur bloodline..abii[/s]

Come to Rivers and hear your sisters talk. How they all wish they are from Rivers. Many begging for LGA identification, some are taking the legal route by marrying a Rivers man by fire by force.

For them its Rivers man or nothing. No wonder they have the highest number of okpo in PH. Rivers men are doing nonsense with them.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by Dogogo1900: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Just give us the go ahead and we will chase the slaves out of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by gidgiddy: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Kinematics:

Foolishness is disturbing you. Lagocians call Lagos whatever they want. Rivers people call Rivers/PH whatever they want. Not outsiders that knows nothing about Rivers.

Oh I see. So Nigerians are foolish when they call America 'Yankee'? Nigerians are foolish when they call England 'Jand'? Remarkable

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by JoeEeL(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I tell you....and I doesn't just happen when they grew into adulthood....its starts a s a baby

Many people that know the way you twerk you brains to reason also changes your brain generic structure....if you keep it dormant its also reflects dormant in your brain generic structure and when you inpregante your wive and she's dull too in the brain....you give birth to a child with same brain generic structure....except that child starts reasoning deeply and start twerking his brains...he will still reason like both the parents growing up and into adulthood....because he's made up of the gene structure of both parents

In other words, we blacks are facing a genetic and generational problem of idiocy? Ur mouth too bad ma guy. cheesy I agree with what you're saying though. The power of the brain and reason are all passed down by way of genes in bits. There's a reason why its the whites and maybe asians that keep inventing and innovating things year in year out...without fail. Wherever they stop, their offspring fire on and break new boundaries.

But we down in Africa, its like the reverse is the case o. Especially the North. I'm sure u see some of their random comments on facebook sometimes. Especially on Sahara Reporters page. You'll nearly weep and give up on them.

Well well well, what can I say? It's frustrating when u try to reason on some simple things with them, yet receive no welcome.
Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by ngadaAwo: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
Philipponzaghi:

Stop shedding tears.

I will call Wike the wicked to add you to the numerous stubborn IPOB he is eliminating one by one.

Chukwu abiama can’t even save you guys from the wicked Wike, the lion of Oyigbo!
[/s]
cry and cry cheesy

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by shizzleStar: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2020
slowice:

Oga you re just an ipob member. If you re indigenous igbo in rivers state that's okay... We all know there re indigenous igbos there but your people must accept openly their heritage and they don't ve to be members of ipob to do that. Not today they re igbos, tomorrow they are not.... Accepting and rejecting when to suits them
Their are proud Igbos who are indigens to rivers state.

There are even those from ikweres communities who proudly identify as igbos.

Not every one is a self-hating, identity-confused dumbo like wike and his ilks

Even the few that dont openly acknowledge their Igboness are just scared for political reasons, but this will not last forever cos the truth can never be buried

1 Like

Re: Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State by favor914: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
and to think that CNN used to be a darling news media to Tinubu's urchins till they unveiled the Lekki massacre that solidified the murderous Jagaban the cocain boss Tinubu grin

really Tinubu's urchins are bunch of useless cretins and criminals.

May all of them perish in Jesus name Amen

bunch of low life criminals bringing shame to real omoluabis angry

God bless real Omoluabis smiley
Tinubu’s Urchins. Yourself. & the real Omoluabis will all perish together, never to be seen again like sodom & Gommorah & so was it written, so shall it come to pass. And the Lord’s People said “Amen”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marwa Wants Drug Test For Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Other Politicians / Borno IPMAN Directs Members To Suspend Operations, Shut ALL Filling Stations / 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.