Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? (3263 Views)

Why Are 9ja Ladies Allowing Men Record Themselves During Sex??? / Why Do 9ja Girls Always Carry Tissue Paper In Their Bags. / What Do 9ja Babes Do When They Are Horney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by NewDelhi(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Alot of 9ja ladies get a boosted ego by blocking people on social media, why is this so?. You block a guy and so what next? You expect him to start begging you to unblock him? Lol person like me no get time and chill man.

Now I was chatting this girl up yesterday who has been disturbing me for a job. Luckily I got a slot for her. I called her to tell her about the development and she started giving me attitude on the phone all because of 10k "urgent money" wey she needed some days back and I didn't attend to her. Next thing, she cut the call, blocked my number and also blocked me from WhatsApp. That was how she missed a golden opportunity. Now she'll end up drinking garri all because of pride.

It's so common with 9ja girls, some of them will even be threatening you with a block during a chat. Like wtf? You be celeb abi how much you get for account wey you dey threaten person with block. And some mumu guys go still dey apologize haha when someone like me would have started raining insults on her already. 9ja girls make una change this your mentality abeg. You're not special and there's nothing special in you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Samsimple(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Na when you beg them na e turn to achievement

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by fati2001(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
I barely chat with someone be it male or female........

I will just unfriend you... that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2020
I rarely chat with Naija girls on sm, most of them seem so boring to me, once I chat you and you seem boring I will block Ur ass right away

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by NewDelhi(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2020
I was checking through a girls WhatsApp the other day and I went to her block list and I saw over 70 blocked contacts lol. Some would even be several years old. Someone like me, if I happen to be a lady and I block you, I'll just unblock weeks after because I believe you must have moved on and I've moved on too. Some girls go block person for 5 years omo una no get plan for your life at all.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Because most guys don't have any iota of self respect when it comes to ladies.

They reduce themselves to pieces of bread and ladies thus treat them like thrash and rightly so.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by osemoses1234(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Bro’s which girl block you nah
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Goldp5988(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
WeNoGoDie:

They reduce themselves to pieces of bread and ladies thus treat them like thrash and rightly so.

Really
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by motionarena: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

what's dis one feeling like see as you resemble local akamu

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2020
If she isn't special and whatnot, you wouldn't come here to open a thread and whine on getting blocked, if anybody block you, move on, he/she doesnt exist in your life no more, simple.

Not like you guys don't do it too, a guy above just said he blocks girls too, you don't see any lady whining or opening a thread because of that, y'all complain too much about unnecessary things.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Cladez(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2020
I have never been blocked by anyone neither have I blocked anyone......you wanna know why?

I always respect myself...

You will keep getting blocked if you keep asking a girl out just a week after you met her.....that shit is creepy af and not everyone will endure such..

if you build a rapport with someone even when you misbehave,they won't block you because of the friendship you guys share.They would rather talk you out or at most ignore you for a while...

1 Like

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Odoogu(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
bro. no lie ooo, how many guys sef dey 'disturb' you about the same job wey this girl get the slot?cheesy
it is we guys that bring about this phenomenon, which is allowed cos we are all of different colours. as some men dey chide, some dey goad them on either intentionally or not. so as such some do it as pride sets in while some do it for other reasons. guys sef dey block now well well.
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Juliusmomoh: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Op, give dat slot to Zzor... I love her
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:
If she isn't special and whatnot, you wouldn't come here to open a thread and whine on getting blocked, if anybody block you, move on, he/she doesnt exist in your life no more, simple.

Not like you guys don't do it too, a guy above just said he blocks girls too, you don't see any lady whining or opening a thread because of that, y'all complain too much about unnecessary things.
Your comments are always meaningless and senseless undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by NewDelhi(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You're obviously one of those lazy girls who will be billing guys for "urgent 2k" and won't hesitate to block them if they dare strike a conversation after they refused to give you.

I've been there severally, a lot of you ladies start giving attitude once a guy fails to give you money. Normal chats will now turn to "k" "kk" etc. What's the attitude for?

Moreover, back to the topic, I'm not ranting. I'm only talking about the opportunity she missed due to her own foolishness.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Jas80: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2020
NewDelhi:
Alot of 9ja ladies get a boosted ego by blocking people on social media, why is this so?. You block a guy and so what next? You expect him to start begging you to unblock him? Lol person like me no get time and chill man.

Now I was chatting this girl up yesterday who has been disturbing me for a job. Luckily I got a slot for her. I called her to tell her about the development and she started giving me attitude on the phone all because of 10k "urgent money" wey she needed some days back and I didn't attend to her. Next thing, she cut the call, blocked my number and also blocked me from WhatsApp. That was how she missed a golden opportunity. Now she'll end up drinking garri all because of pride.

It's so common with 9ja girls, some of them will even be threatening you with a block during a chat. Like wtf? You be celeb abi how much you get for account wey you dey threaten person with block. And some mumu guys go still dey apologize haha when someone like me would have started raining insults on her already. 9ja girls make una change this your mentality abeg. You're not special and there's nothing special in you.

that one no concern me, carry dat job slot give any of your loyal boys

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Karleb(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2020
fati2001:

Exactly what the OP is talking about. grin
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Your comments are always meaningless and senseless undecided

It is meaningless and senseless to you because you have a blocked brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Sundrus: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2020
WeNoGoDie:

iswear, na the mumu guys i dey always blame for this kind situation. Most of them sabi fall hand well well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2020
NewDelhi:

You're obviously one of those lazy girls who will be billing guys for "urgent 2k" and won't hesitate to block them if they dare strike a conversation after they refused to give you.

I've been there severally, a lot of you ladies start giving attitude once a guy fails to give you money. Normal chats will now turn to "k" "kk" etc. What's the attitude for?

Moreover, back to the topic, I'm not ranting. I'm only talking about the opportunity she missed due to her own foolishness.

Romance section guys sha, always consistent in their level of thinking, never surprised,

So because i do not agree with you rant, you say I'm this and that, y'all will grow up one day

If a girl gives you attitude cos you didn't give her money, be done with her, it's as simple as that, or don't you have self respect? Must you open a thread to whine? Next time, go for a different class of ladies that wouldn't ask you for urgent 2k, there are so many out there, stop limiting yourself,

She lost an opportunity, fine, we have heard you mister opportunity giver, I hope you have given that slot to a fellow nigga that will appreciate you more for the effort, look out for your gender once in a while too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

It is meaningless and senseless to you because you have a blocked brain.
Still not sensible
I guess it's inevitable to your HOEing ass kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
Still not sensible
I guess it's inevitable to your HOEing ass kiss

Says a man who isn't proud of his saggy balls he had to claim to be a female to cover his shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Says a man who isn't proud of his saggy balls he had to claim to be a female to cover his shame.
e pain am grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by fati2001(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Karleb:

Exactly what the OP is talking about. grin

even call....

I don't receive nor make call..

that's me...

even duo my phone is next to me ringing I wouldn't keep it, even my dad callin.
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I rarely chat with Naija girls on sm, most of them seem so boring to me, once I chat you and you seem boring I will block Ur ass right away
So proud, mtcheww, be humble for once
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by fati2001(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
motionarena:
what's dis one feeling like see as you resemble local akamu

THANK GOD... I CAN STILL BE COMPARABLE TO THINGS..

WHAT ABOUT YOU! NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING ON EARTH CAN BE COMPARED TO YOU IN TERMS OF DESCRIPTION.
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Sundrus: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
OP check urself well, na u make her dey give u the yeye attitude. Them say person wey want something, na e hand dey long pass.
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Zzor:
So proud, mtcheww, be humble for once
Some Nigerian girls ain't fun to chat with unlike the whites, that's why I hang alot with white girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by fati2001(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

1 Like

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Jonasbadoo2:
e pain am grin cheesy

That you are not proud of being a male? Lmao, why will I be pained for your shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by tobechi74: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Sence of power.blike am MD that sack somebody
Re: Why Do 9ja Ladies See Blocking People On Social Media As An Achievement? by Jonasbadoo2(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

That you are not proud of being a male? Lmao, why will I be pained for your shame
If you were not daft you should know Jonas is a Male name kiss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me / How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) / 40 Questions 2 Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.