Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) (4057 Views)

A Tanzanian Woman Married To Three Husbands(pics) / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by officialwdhtv: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands

American woman named Kenya Stevens over the years has shared her polyamorous relationship on social media.

As of the latest she still very married to both her husbands and is also open to falling in love with others men as well.

She shared photos with her two husbands she calls "Hubby 1" and "Hubby 2".

Wetin dey happen here? Lol

Subscribe on Youtube and Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

1 Like

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by ghettokid1(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
maybe her sex matchines not husband

2 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by TheScientist: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Can i be "hubby 3"?
Can't wait to convert her to ATM machine.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by jerry227: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
two bloody simps

6 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

Exactly what I am planning to do
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
This one has been enjoyed a lot of 3somes that she has legalised it for her fans.
Na jealousy go scatter the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Do you have money?? cool,if yes Goodluck.
If not,I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Her potential third husband watching from afar.............

5 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

At least buy data for yourself first grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Do u have the money? Abi u think say na Bobo? grin
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Jeon(f): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2022
IF YOU LIKE MAKE THEM A BASKETBALL TEAM.. NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
This one has been enjoyed a lot of 3somes that she has legalised it for her fans.
Na jealousy go scatter the marriage.
No matter how hard she tries, she can never be like a man or take that position of a man. grin Na God place women under men.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Premiumwriter: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2022
Nigerian Urgent 2k feminist go dey think to try this same sh*t too grin
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Canvass: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Look at the woman's eyes. You never see the eyeballs as the eyelids are almost always closed like a person in a trance. This woman go love sex die and I doubt if two husbands would do in the long run.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2022
SICK PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOWN TO PSYCHIATRIST NOT TO PPL HERE. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dammmmm am out of here grin

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by koyyess: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Toks2008 won't be happy with this. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by stamapro(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Demonic arrangement.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good looking "couple". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by BigYash: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:
IF YOU LIKE MAKE THEM A BASKETBALL TEAM..
NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
Abi o.. If she like ,make she add more men.. Na her cross to carry..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by samiabigail: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hope ur pussy is big enough to handle 2 big dick undecided
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by samiabigail: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hope ur pussy is big enough to handle 2 big dick undecided

oni ra nu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
Her potential third husband watching from afar.............

Wen he gets closer

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Posotome: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dangerous part of being in a group is that

If you are looking for who is getting played and you can't find anyone, then it's you who is being played

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands

American woman named Kenya Stevens over the years has shared her polyamorous relationship on social media.

As of the latest she still very married to both her husbands and is also open to falling in love with others men as well.

She shared photos with her two husbands she calls "Hubby 1" and "Hubby 2".

Wetin dey happen here? Lol

Lovely!

As long as they are all cool with it.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by tnerro1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Looking at their faces, these two guys no sabi. Fvck that’s why she keep both of them. If one of dem sabi fvck her Brains out , she for no get time for the other one.........fact
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
koyyess:
Toks2008 won't be happy with this. grin

You obviously don't know me. I'm the most objective person in the world.

As long as the guys are OK with the arrangement whether she is the one paying the bills or they share it is up to them.

The lady is very sincere and not a silly hypocrite like many ladies who are actually married to more than 3 men but codedly staying under the roof of one.

Many married ladies sleep around so I don't see any difference but at least the men here know their co-husbands.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

ok! continue it shall be well with you.
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by bashuayi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin
Werrey no kno say she be side chick.
Evening newspaper
Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Jayrockk: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
SIMPle men

Re: Woman Madly In Love Shows Off Her Two Husbands (pics) by Uniquetani1(f): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Very nice
What a man can do, a woman can do it better

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Our Naija Girls Be This Romantic? (pics) / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.