Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys (63353 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Football Pitch With His Friends. / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Alphasoar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hustle oh, make you no go dey shout vanity for your friend house dedication!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 2cribz: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Axe man, did u see the x hand shake he gave dat fat ugly cubana .wrf something aint right abt zubby, even pete edochie with him sons and all other actors and actresses never blow reach like dis. Fast cash,fast money,come on man shit aint right bro. No hate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by FemiLastBorn(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Pot belly everywhere...
na person way chop belleful de get potbelly.. Las las who 6pacs epp

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
This vanity is good O !!!grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by peppermint7(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Alkheira:
Forget about vanity...... those guys join secret societies
Rest no stress urself
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by dykedarlyn(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Alkheira:

They are not as rich as they make people believe; most of the things u see here are for the gram

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
ANIMALS SOCIETY WHERE MONEY IS BEING CELEBRATED NOT THE SOURCE OF THE MONEY
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 2cribz: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Axe man, aiye did u see the x hand shake he gave dat fat ugly cubana .wrf something aint right abt zubby, even pete edochie with him sons and all other actors and actresses never blow reach like dis. Fast cash,fast money,come on man shit aint right bro. No hate.. hez always drunk,always high,always wanting to spray cash into the air,drive big motor. Those boring Africa magic epic yahoo and rituals armed robbery backyard movies roles he used to play,don turn reality. Zubby,zubby,zubby, ok o

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Womanizer(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
mightyhazel:
is that not Rx 330 I'm seeing in that fleet?

Big boyz indeed

You people attach much importance to cars... that is not what determines a person's networth!

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Rugaria: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the east.

Can't y'all just act humble must u show urself.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm

Cow kee u dia...

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 1metre: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the east.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm
And this type of lifestyle is the reason why Nigeria remain where it is today. Sometime i begin to wonder what might happen in 20 decades. we need to discourage this and imbibe a culture of diligence in our dealings.

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by goshen26: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Date 28/11/2020

A reputable School in Ikorodu is in need of the service of teachers in the following subjects:
* English Language
* 2NCE qualified teachers for the Montessori school and an Assistant teacher.

Interested and Qualified Candidate should call 08023135025 for further details. Thanks
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SeriouslySense(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Exactly, all this is unnecessary, humility, showing kindness and supporting each other is better and is profitable.
Coldie:

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by mightyhazel: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Womanizer:

You people attach much importance to cars... that is not what determine a person's networth!
That 330 na eyesore
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by slimjosh231(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
I weep for this country. How can things like this be making news headlines?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by pickatyou2: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na dem dem.
Make them enjoy

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by techmo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
slimjosh231:

Is Nairaland a News website
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Bmaster(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Eze ndi ara grin

Ooohh gini na afio
.,.anom na be gi na nke ikpeazu a!!!!!

Who talk money no good
Make he fix him/her wedding event at cemetary undecided

Las Las
Igbo amaka
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by lamalang(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Barman turned millionaire. Keep the faith alive , yours is coming

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin grin
slimjosh231:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
At least, we are trying to correct orientation small small, grin grin grin
slimjosh231:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Foolishbuhari: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

Farm and cow kee you dia angry
You think they all don't have investments?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by obyrich(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

Which lifestyle is encouraging head-hunting in the west and cattle rustling in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by charzyh2: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
2cribz:
Axe man, did u see the x hand shake he gave dat fat ugly cubana .wrf something aint right abt zubby, even pete edochie with him sons and all other actors and actresses never blow reach like dis. Fast cash,fast money,come on man shit aint right bro. No hate
Mikel Obi is his elder brother. Mikel go dey bless am na

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Funflipper: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Alkheira:

They are discreet gays.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 2cribz: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Inyala
charzyh2:

Mikel Obi is his elder brother. Mikel go dey bless am na
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Foolishbuhari: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
mightyhazel:
That 330 na eyesore

The 330 no follow the convoy bros. E been dey parked for Zubby compound.
Na true you talk sha about am being an eyesore Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by LoveLead044: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Confirm G-boys
What is their source of wealth? Movie? Club? Nah..
Dig deep.

For Chief priest don't underestimate hospitality business bro. Unless you're cocaine dealer, else hospitality is like oil money. Every night millions. No even reason am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Jaymoney5000(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Pot belly everywhere...

What's d essence of your plate and flat belly when u no get money.....oga pack one side first

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Omoslim26: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Some black men with mentality enh

if all dis ones come get dangote or Arthur Eze or bill gate or Otedolar or ronaldo money nko? aswear wahala for who no go join secret cult bcus this noise makers no go gree make niggas hear word cha cha

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by guru90: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
That TACOMA Truck is my next line of car.................................

PURE RED COLOUR TYPE IN MY MIND!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by DexterousOne(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:

So after making money, it's now a crime to chop and flex the money baa. Will you die in investment? Won't you chop your money? If you die and another person begin flex the money on top your dead body wetin u gain?

Huh?
This is serious undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.