Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys (63346 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Football Pitch With His Friends. / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Casper21: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
mightyhazel:
is that not Rx 330 I'm seeing in that fleet?

Big boyz indeed

Which one do U have?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Lekison(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:

Oga Pastor.. but Jesus's first ever miracle was at a party turning water into wine, even God our maker wanted Adam and Eve to fully enjoy their experience on earth before returning to heaven

Let this men flex and stop guilt triping and emotionally blackmailing happy people

When did wine become alcohol

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Lekison(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:

So after making money, it's now a crime to chop and flex the money baa. Will you die in investment? Won't you chop your money? If you die and another person begin flex the money on top your dead body wetin u gain?
that one no concern you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by melviniyke2002(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the south.

Can't y'all just act humble must u show urself.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm
buhari type of farm abi grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Oshokalo: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
this zubby self if them tell me say him monkey hand dey inside soup somewhere I no go doubt am
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by nairaman66(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
grossintel:
Cheii, guy you wicked oh grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Zubby Michael is suddenly making a buzz and almost always in the news

Whether it's for his acting prowess I don't know but he seems to be balling with all the ballers.

Maybe he became strategic by joining the big boys club. It has a way of rubbing off and they watch each others back too.

Whichever one it is I am glad he's come this far. grin grin

Such a departure from the old skool Kanayo O Kanayo and crew grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hedonini:

Fanboy respect yourself oh. We both know that you know what's up, so again,, respect yourself... No make person vex talk anyhow. Nuff said.

Oga chill abeg
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Confam.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
melviniyke2002:
buhari type of farm abi grin
If I fit get Buhari type of farm I go go give Thanksgiving
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Oloripelebe: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
This boy wey get body and mouth odour
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by simfrost90210: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Living the Good life could be sweet,
Jollying with your Friends and Family could be Great fun,
Having all the Good things of life could be lit..

In all these we Must not lose Focus on what is Important to our Soul!
These things are good but they are not important to our Soul , Hence we must treat them as such. We must treat them will very light hands.

A Life of a Man/Woman does not Consist in the things he/she owns.
We brought Nothing into this World and we all are leaving with Nothing..
No Matter our Possessions! We are taking Nothing out.

What Really Matters For Everyone of us is the Genuine Salvation of our Soul!
Being Born again through JESUS Christ is what Really Matters!
Being Prepared for Eternity is what Really Matters! Because no Matter what we achieve here on Earth! If we Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste of Living..

GOD Almighty Gift us Understanding of these things in JESUS Name..
cryAmen

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hmmmm, he has join their gang, I don't trust him again.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Deemayor: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
For NIGERIA Na Big Man Big Man dey Know, them no even know the poor so that that one go fit tap from their blessings
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by kending: 1:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Mugu!!! Did you dig deep their poverty?
PastorandMentor:
Confirm G-boys
What is their source of wealth? Movie? Club? Nah..
Dig deep.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by yusufmurry: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Onyi22:
My dream men

No be u again? Na already made u dey fine.
Gold digger
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by sylve11: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2020
hmmm cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SfJoachim1: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2020
bam lordys @lod sharka de zulu i tap from una blessing isha krf @lodsfjoa enugu zone [b][/b]
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by iluvdonjazzy: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Alkheira:
Forget about vanity...... those guys join secret societies
yes na, they all belong can't you see the way they shake hands.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by pasol4real(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:
I so much hate this lifestyle, this the lifestyle that is encouraging fraud and ritual in the south.

Can't y'all just act humble must u show urself.

All these moneys u are spraying and using to buy alcohol use it to buy cows and start a farm
As funny as this may sound, it actually makes sense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by nairaman66(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
grossintel:
Cheii, guy you wicked oh grin grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.