Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys (63350 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Storms Football Pitch With His Friends. / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Rugaria:

Cow kee u dia...
Na this reason way for Nigeria top 5 richest no igbo man follow
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:

So after making money, it's now a crime to chop and flex the money baa. Will you die in investment? Won't you chop your money? If you die and another person begin flex the money on top your dead body wetin u gain?
Them need to dae humble
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Keep quiet and pass. Go and make your money and stop telling people what to do with theirs.
If these behavior was displayed by others I for no vex but as an igbo man it pains me to see my people acting this wayward
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by SeriouslySense(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
S grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, haha, we should just take it easy, and look at the broader picture in everything.
There is no need to impress anyone, just be yourself.
Coldie:

When they have ordinary #10m in their accounts they change 100k to #200 and start spraying it, u would think they have arrived
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Princelyon247(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:

Oga Pastor.. but Jesus's first ever miracle was at a party turning water into wine, even God our maker wanted Adam and Eve to fully enjoy their experience on earth before returning to heaven

Let this men flex and stop guilt triping and emotionally blackmailing happy people

tell them ooooo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 2cribz: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
I know na
Blackking98:

They're aiyes
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Keep quiet and pass. Go and make your money and stop telling people what to do with theirs.
A word is enough for d wise
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:

Oga Pastor.. but Jesus's first ever miracle was at a party turning water into wine, even God our maker wanted Adam and Eve to fully enjoy their experience on earth before returning to heaven

Let this men flex and stop guilt triping and emotionally blackmailing happy people.

Fixed
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by vickydevoka(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
updatechange:
Money has too many friends... Poverty is a lonely modafucka... Hustle my guy make people know you, no be make u for know people.
Easy way to get rich is being loyal to those at de top. Person must show u way.

If u want hustle till u die if person no bring u inside forget it. If na so load carriers n sand Packers would have been de riches

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
rowland545:
Ipob big boys cheesy
Broke boy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Blackking98(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

If these behavior was displayed by others I for no vex but as an igbo man it pains me to see my people acting this wayward
Go to bed
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Pimine: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
2cribz:
Axe man, did u see the x hand shake he gave dat fat ugly cubana .wrf something aint right abt zubby, even pete edochie with him sons and all other actors and actresses never blow reach like dis. Fast cash,fast money,come on man shit aint right bro. No hate
Aswearugaaad

Stop making shit up!
He greeted him the way Igbo men greet one another. Zubby is doing well, full stop!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by rowland545(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

Broke boy
iPod boy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 8stargeneral: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Pot belly everywhere...
pot belly with money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Coldie(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
rowland545:
iPod boy
Go buy ur second hand fairly used phone tongue
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Yungdav(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ndlistic:
More photos
all I see is benefit boys cruising undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Jamietall(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Men on point. Money on d walk... Oh God give me dis money.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Pimine: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Coldie:

If u check those people account none of them get reach #100million for their account
Aswearugaaad

Didn't know you're now their account manager.
Keep calculating people's money and trying to force them to invest it the way that suits you instead of making your own damn money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by livinbygrace: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Most of them are Blacck Axe members
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by livinbygrace: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Alkheira:
Forget about vanity...... those guys join secret societies

Almost all of them are cultist .See that wan Number 7 jersey,dats confirm Blacck Axe logo and Zuby Michael ,Cubana chief priest are all members.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Sarmiz24(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Money stops nonsense abeg
Wealth Is Health, don’t let no one tell u difference cuz Brokeness na depression cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by yvelchstores(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
At the end, it's just emptiness, life without the Holy Spirit.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Righteousness89(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Faller:

I don't know what led me to you sir. But I need to talk. please how do I contact you

Send a Pm.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ndlistic:
Popular celebrity bar man and influencer, Cubana Chief Priest, was hosted by Nigerian popuplar Nollywood actor Zubby Michael.

Cubana Chief Priest, who used to be a member of Cubana group, stormed Zubby Michael"s with orher big boys like Ezeversace and many others celebrities.

Wow.....

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzmtZf93idY:

Who says money no good.... if the guy babe dey house .... she go feel on top of the world and you know envelopes go exchange hands....

Abeg choose correct guys as your friends!!

If money no dey,Thunder fire Union ....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send a Pm.
Done. Check your mail
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Alkheira:
Forget about vanity...... those guys join secret societies

Problem of poverty
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
As razz as ever. Igbotically so.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Righteousness89(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Faller:

Done. Check your mail

Check your mail box.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by lastchild: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
wait o, na egede wey Zubby and Cubana chief priest nack?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Storms Zubby Michael's House With Other Big Boys by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

They don't know what hospitality is grin.

That's why I laugh whenever people say Obi Cubana can't be that rich through hospitality alone.

Fanboy respect yourself oh. We both know that you know what's up, so again,, respect yourself... No make person vex talk anyhow. Nuff said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.