Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Women Love Is Not The Key - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Love Is Not The Key (183 Views)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Love Is Not The Key by youngchopper(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Loyalty and love
when u treat a dog right by feeding the dog she becomes loyal!
in today's world women always go about preaching the word love to their victims lol
as if that's what the Bible taught we the men. the Bible said in the book of Ephesians 5:25
God instructed men to love their wives and not the other way round.
it's abonormal for a woman to be preaching love to a man. most women are quick to confess how much they love a guy with the intesion to win his heart with such tricks.
such tricks and tactics can't and won't sustain a healthy relationship and marriage
my advice to most women who go about preaching how they love their boyfriend's is to stop such scamming scheme because most of you who go bout preaching all this nonsense do it for the sake of what u gain from the men.
only you loves Ike for his looks
only you love David for his rich pocket
only you loves Chinedu for is calm nature
only u love Obinna for his swag.
madam calm down such tricks won't get you a good husband
it's the duty of a man to find his missing ribs and once he finds her, the man starts loving her not the other way round.
the man loves her because she completes him.
the man is happy and he loves her as long as she doesn't deviate from the Rib . now the duty of the woman is total submissive.
that's the only way to a man's heart and not through this Yahoo Yahoo way of preaching how much you care and love a man! taa.
a word is enough for the wise.
written by Attamah Chijioke David

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deleted thread / My Journey Through Depression And How I Was Able To Handle It / What Does Feminism Really Mean To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.