Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos (1862 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Bighead5: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

I will go with the lies because the lie can't still fly.

Igbos own 98% of the houses in Lagos.

I will like some clarification on the "igbo tenants". angry

Let me clarify you with the following screenshots.

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Hatred most-times comes with jealousy... people hate what they failed to achieve...

It's obvious you and your dad are well above average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Muna4real(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my opinion I think the Ojukwu family should rather apologize to the entire Igbo race for selfishly leading over 3m Igbos to the slaughter table while he ran away from the fire he matched to Ivory coast where he forgot bout what happened and kept having fun with his 3bootyful Ivorian side chicks. I watched his sex tape that went viral that year

Left to me I think the Ojukwu family headed by Bianca gift each Igbo persons including a sucking Igbo child monthly stipends in apologies to what her Husband did. The yorubas are not to blame

And in my opinion, I think that the entire North should apologize to nndigbo for the pogroms that lead to the civil war. You can't be killing people with the backing of the government and expect them to be happy and smile and sing the useless song of one Nigeria with you. Are you even normal?
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Onlinesmart: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
I laugh when igbos boast how they own 99% of Lagos. Yorùbá are too generous to those people hence why they see our generosity as foolishness. Most landlords in Lagos won't give their house to Igbos and that's because of their poor characters. When you rent an apartment to an igbo person, sooner or later he/she start seeing everyone else as enemies. Ask them to sweep the compound, na their problem go start. Igbos still have a long way to go. Even their Biafra would be something they won't be proud of.

They will begin to attract love and respect when they start behaving like humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Sibrah: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Her apology makes no sense. There is no way one isolated human being can genuinely feel remorse on behalf of a whole region like that. This looks staged.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Karlifate: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2020

So what exactly is my point with this thread??

This is not famzing but I want to disassociate myself from any hate speech against the Igbos.

No Tribe is perfect.

I am proudly Yorùbá but I am not interested in inheriting this hatred war against the Igbos.

I just want to make money, do good, relax and be taken care of.

Nice one!

Koret lady with functioning brain.

You do well.

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Muna4real(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I laugh when igbos boast how they own 99% of Lagos. [b]Yorùbá are too generous to those people hence why they see our generosity as foolishness. [/b]Most landlords in Lagos won't give their house to Igbos and that's because of their poor characters. When you rent an apartment to an igbo person, sooner or later he/she start seeing everyone else as enemies. Ask them to sweep the compound, na their problem go start. Igbos still have a long way to go. Even their Biafra would be something they won't be proud of.

They will begin to attract love and respect when they start behaving like humans.

I don't understand this generosity of a thing. Nndigbo own houses everywhere for crying out loud. Come to delta state and see for yourself . I grew up there and I can tell you that nndigbo do not even have properties in Lagos. Why are you guys the only ones singing the " generosity " song? Didn't they use their sweat to build those houses and buy those lands? At least, we didn't take it forcefully, we bought it. You guys are just making this issue look like there are special properties in Lagos kept for nndigbo which they can collect without buying .
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Bkayyy: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bighead5:

Remove Onitsha from your list. The entire ANAMBRA is an IGALA STATE. IGBO only have 4 States in the EAST. Enugu, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi States are the only Igbo States.
Please show me your house in the pile of these mud houses in the cities of Ibadan, Osogbo and Abeokuta respectively.
I will like to show you the map of Igboland in person.
Just circle your own house and give me back the pictures.
You know these your people's mud houses are very confusing.
And while at it, bear in mind that Yorubas have only one state which is the Oduduwa state of Osun.
Oyo is owned by the Egbas and ruled by Alaafin. The man that enslaved 70 percent of Owo.
Ogun is owned by the Ijebu/Egba from sudan
Lagos is owned by Awori/Egba
Ondo is no man's land. Owned by both Bini and Yoruba

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by tamdun: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
Is it yorubas that killed the Igbos or the government. I am not understanding.
Don't mind that stupid woman
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Bighead5: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please show me your house in the pile of these mud houses in the cities of Ibadan, Osogbo and Abeokuta respectively.
I will like to show you the map of Igboland in person.
Just circle your own house and give me back the pictures.
You know these your people's mud houses are very confusing.
And while at it, bear in mind that Yorubas have only one state which is the Oduduwa state of Osun.
Oyo is owned by the Egbas and ruled by Alaafin. The man that enslaved 70 percent of Owo.
Ogun is owned by the Ijebu/Egba from sudan
Lagos is owned by Awori/Egba
Ondo is no man's land. Owned by both Bini and Yoruba

Trash.
I'm not Yoruba.

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Bkayyy: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bighead5:

Trash.
I'm not Yoruba.
I know, you are Egun/Egba from Ogun state.
I learnt that Ogun state was not yoruba after an elderly Egun man nearly tore my clothes to pieces. grin
Sorry to shock you
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by nisai: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Fahdiga post=96524988]I think it is high time that we the Yorubas goes on our knees to beg our Igbo brothers. we and the rest of Nigerians really offended them during the civil war. they are now bigger than us in everything so we really need them more than they need haba
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
I think it is high time that we the Yorubas goes on our knees to beg our Igbo brothers. we and the rest of Nigerians really offended them during the civil war. they are now bigger than us in everything so we really need them more than they need us
We will do that when you acknowledge your Igbo origin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Bighead5: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

I know, you are Egun/Egba from Ogun state.
I learnt that Ogun state was not yoruba after an elderly Egun man nearly tore my clothes to pieces. grin
Sorry to shock you

Yes it's not Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Ayo2004: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree.

Igbos own over 98% of the houses in Lagos.

So I don't understand what she meant by "igbo tenants". angry
Sheybi na your secondary school Dem teach u that 1 abi grin
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by SoBright101: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Evils are here already
Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by olanrewaju93375: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Her apology makes no sense. There is no way one isolated human being can genuinely feel remorse on behalf of a whole region like that. This looks staged.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by SoBright101: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Your moniker indicates your true identity. How many do you have?

olanrewaju93375:
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree.

You always sound silly
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by madampresident(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by SoBright101: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bragging is unnecessary if truly you are Igbo

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

madampresident:
Put a respect on the name "Igbo". We're the money gateway of nations.

When I first moved to Lagos, I noticed a particular trend. Any shop i see that makes sense (well stocked and neat), I just speak Igbo and I'm never surprised by the igbo response I get.

There's just something about the Igbo man that no amount of hating can change. Anywhere you go in the world and you don't find an Igbo man, just run...e get why.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Ezmans: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree.

you I'll continue to own two percent forever
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Fahdiga(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
gomojam:
We will do that when you acknowledge your Igbo origin. grin
So says a Mallam from Jigawa state who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
So says a Mallam from Jigawa state who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Be proud of Ebonyi, salt of the nation.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bighead5:
Lies. This Lady is an IGBO GIRL who impersonate Yoruba. I Refused to believe this Propaganda from the stable of IPOB. If you believe ths lie, you be mugu. grin
Hahahaha, my friend my friend You're doing well How old do you say you're self?
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Fahdiga(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
gomojam:
Be proud of Ebonyi, salt of the nation.
If I'm from Ebonyi state let me die before tomorrow morning
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
If I'm from Ebonyi state let me die before tomorrow morning
Can you say the same for Anambra, Abia, Enugu or Imo too? Then I will leave u in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Is Obsessed With Football / His Wife Doesn't Rate Him / Cambodian Boy Sucks Cow For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.