Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos (1896 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Fahdiga(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
gomojam:
Can you say the same for Anambra, Abia, Enugu or Imo too? Then I will leave u in peace.
I don't understand your question in fact forget about it
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't understand your question in fact forget about it
Swear that u are not from Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? grin
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Baueress: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Stupid apology
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by tartar9(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Muna4real:

And in my opinion, I think that the entire North should apologize to nndigbo for the pogroms that lead to the civil war. You can't be killing people with the backing of the government and expect them to be happy and smile and sing the useless song of one Nigeria with you. Are you even normal?
And you guys also apologize for what led to the pogroms
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by emperor863(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=nisai post=96528929][/quote]

Lols. The biggest joke of the century.
Re: Yoruba Lady Recounts Her Dad's Kindness To His Igbo Tenants; Apologizes To Igbos by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Bighead5:

Remove Onitsha from your list. The entire ANAMBRA is an IGALA STATE. IGBO only have 4 States in the EAST. Enugu, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi States are the only Igbo States.
[/s]
Stop misyarning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend / My Mom Borrowed Money For My Younger Brother To Learn Yahoo / Amazing! A Man Get A New Face So He Can Feel His Daughter's Kiss Again (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.