Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell (4976 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

Your forefather Darwin would disagree with you.
Thats not what Darwin said sir.

I don’t expect you to understand it when we are not even sure that you passed secondary level biology grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

Your forefather Darwin would disagree with you.

wait for it
he's cooking a new theory cheesy
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
Yes all specie come from one common source and later evolved into other specie overtime.

You have any evidence to dispute that because all evidence we have today is pointing toward that rather than creation from ribs and dirt grin
Sarcasm will get you no where. You won't accept that you've finally roped yourself now. Look at the highlighted in the above and below and see if you'll see any contradiction.

FatherOFJesus2:
i still do not know why it’s difficult for you to understand that evolution is not necessarily the production of a new specie.

Learn to read other books other than the Bible grin
Learn to read the Bible more often instead of regurgitating whatever white men in suits and labcoats have told you. grin grin grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Tell me what's the incredible/intelligent design of a cancerous tissue?

It's not a design cos' it's harmful? wink

Tell me, can a trained scientist produce a cancerous cell/tissue from nothing?
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

wait for it
he's cooking a new theory cheesy

He's been deceiving himself nah
Mutations do not produce new species he has agreed and that proves that the evolution theory is faulty on many fronts.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Mutations cannot transform an original species [of plant or animal] into an entirely new one.
what you'll have is a variant!
Science experiment prove this.
Homo sapien of different variant will always be homosapiens

You can't be founded?
You're just believing what you wanted to believe
wrong sir. Mutation is any alteration in gene sequence.

It doesn’t necessarily leads to new specie unless your own definition of mutation is from the Bible grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by jamesid29(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOfJesus:

Mutation is always happening, it always results in a new genetic orientation. Mutation is one reason why you will never look exactly like you sibling or have exactly same genetic makeup even as you have same parents.
With respect sir, it's not mutation that accounts for differences amongst siblings; it's gene combination. This is not a mistake a biologist should make.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

He's been deceiving himself nah
Mutations do not produce new species he has agreed and that proves that the evolution theory is faulty on many fronts.

Evolution theory is founded on Mutation.
He see how unreasonable it is cheesy
He's out
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Mutations cannot transform an original species [of plant or animal] into an entirely new one.
what you'll have is a variant!
Science experiment prove this.
Homo sapien of different variant will always be homosapiens

You can't be founded?
You're just believing what you wanted to believe
someone that sees the way you are typing variant will think you really understand what it is grin

Mutation do not always lead to formation of new specie. Heritable mutation always lead to change in genotypic and phenotypic feature.

Don’t redefine it sir grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
Thats not what Darwin said sir.

I don’t expect you to understand it when we are not even sure that you passed secondary level biology grin

If it's about academic qualifications and achievements, don't worry I'm not going to get into that debate with you because of the person I am.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
jamesid29:

With respect sir, it's not mutation that accounts for differences amongst siblings; it's gene combination. This is not a mistake a biologist should make.
yes, crossing of chromosomes during meiosis.

But the argument was to establish variation that prompts evolution
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

If it's about academic qualifications and achievements, don't worry I'm not going to get into that debate with you because of the person I am.
its obvious because you don’t think that mutation is responsible for evolution.

It’s obvious you failed biology
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
wrong sir. Mutation is any alteration in gene sequence.

It doesn’t necessarily leads to new specie unless your own definition of mutation is from the Bible grin

The theory of evolution hinges on Mutation

you're saying 'it doesn't necessarily' cheesy
comeback when you're certain of your stance
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

comeback when you're of your stance
Yes sir, cystic fibrosis, microcephaly, albinism are all as a result of mutation. But they don’t cause new specie.

Go back and learn the basis of mutation
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

comeback when you're of your stance
Leukemia, cancer etc are mutations.

Is a leukemia patient homo erectus? grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
yes, crossing of chromosomes during meiosis.

But the argument was to establish variation that prompts evolution

it's called Gene recombination man! cheesy
it's causes variation too but not new specie grin

Rest!
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by Bacteriologist(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

It's not a design cos' it's harmful? wink

Tell me, can a trained scientist produce a cancerous cell/tissue from nothing?

It could be design, just not an intelligent one.

I just helped you debunk the "incredible" part of it.

But you haven't even proved how human body part is "designed."

Your god of the gaps fallacy is hanging out like a thread.

"We don't know x, therefore god did it."

200 years ago we couldn't put anything afloat in the air. Today we have gigantic metal structures cruising the skies.

That we don't know something yet, doesn't mean a God made it. That is a foolishly fatal sort of reasoning.

And something cannot come from nothing. Maybe try logic 101.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Rest!
And variation is a factor that is essential for evolution.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

It could be design, just not an intelligent one.
I just helped you debunk the "incredible" part of it.
But you haven't even proved how human body part is "designed."
Your god of the gaps fallacy is hanging out like a thread.
"We don't know x, therefore god did it."
200 years ago we couldn't put anything afloat in the air. Today we have gigantic metal structures cruising the skies.
That we don't know something yet, doesn't mean a God made it. That is a foolishly fatal sort of reasoning.
And something cannot come from nothing. Maybe try logic 101.

Omg wink
why is it not an incredible design.
Remember we're not discussing benefits..

Good point!
If you show you a working spaceship, and I claimed it formed itself in a big bang process...you would believe this right?
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by Bacteriologist(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
Or what’s the intelligence design of a microcephaly, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome etc

I’m even more intelligent than the designer grin

Right! grin

Classic case of theists cherrypicking what suits that indoctrinated narrative when they say intelligent design.

"When I look at the trees, waterfalls.."

"When I see a beautiful sunset.."

How about

"When I see a new born baby larger than the birth canal of the mother causing serious vaginal tears or even death to the mother.."

"When I see natural disasters.."

"When I see conjoined twins.."

It's just the hypocrisy of leaving out the death threats in the Quran when muslims say islam is a religion of peace.

Or the bible supporting slavery and genocidal killings and christians say it is a book that is morally perfect.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
Leukemia, cancer etc are mutations.

Is a leukemia patient homo erectus? grin

Settled!
Mutation is not the basis for evolution cheesy
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Rest!
someone that see type gene recombination will think you know what you are saying? grin

Without that recombination, evolution will be impossible. Humans would have gone extinct long before now because every human on earth will have exactly same genotypic and phenotypic feature.

We can’t n adapt to constantly change environment without the crossing and recombination by homologous chromosomes. That’s the point.

I think I should engage that other guy. He seems more brilliant cheesy
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Settled!
Mutation is not the basis for evolution cheesy
sorry, mutation is now of the basis for evolution sir.

As a matter of fact it’s very important we mutate our gene from time to time including recombination to survival.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by Bacteriologist(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Omg wink
why is it not an incredible design.
Remember we're not discussing benefits..

Good point!
If you show you a working spaceship, and I claimed it formed itself in a big bang process...you would believe this right?

Ok so what do you mean by incredible?

I wouldn't necessarily believe it. Unless you can demonstrate to me that it indeed formed itself in a big bang process.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
And variation is a factor that is essential for evolution.

Variation occur within a specie.
if you have evidence to proof otherwise .
Drop it
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Right! grin

Classic case of theists cherrypicking what suits that indoctrinated narrative when they say intelligent design.

"When I look at the trees, waterfalls.."

"When I see a beautiful sunset.."

How about

"When I see a new born baby larger than the birth canal of the mother causing serious vaginal tears or even death to the mother.."

"When I see natural disasters.."

"When I see conjoined twins.."

It's just the hypocrisy of leaving out the death threats in the Quran when muslims say islam is a religion of peace.

Or the bible supporting slavery and genocidal killings and theists say it is a book that is morally perfect.
I have been trying to convince one ever since that mutations doesn’t necessarily lead to new specie.

He’s just thicker than a wall, can grasp it.

He thinks every mutation will produce new specie like TMNT. grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
sorry, mutation is now of the basis for evolution sir.

As a matter of fact it’s very important we mutate our gene from time to time including recombination to survival.

You're confused truly
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

Variation occur within a specie.
if you a evidence to proof otherwise .
Drop it
What causes variations?
1. Mutations and recombination

The evidence for evolution is fossil records and the fact that you don’t reason like me. You need very thick skulls to keep a decent variation in our gene pool grin

It’s key for survival grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

You're confused truly
you are the confuse person here.

You don’t know what variation and you seem not to even know what mutation is.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by haddeylium(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Ok so what do you mean by incredible?

I wouldn't necessarily believe it. Unless you can demonstrate to me that it indeed formed itself in a big bang process.

There's not a proof of life out of nothing.

So, you should keep the same energy
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by Bacteriologist(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
I have been trying to convince one ever since that mutations doesn’t necessarily lead to new specie.

He’s just thicker than a wall, can grasp it.

He thinks every mutation will produce new specie like TMNT. grin

Lol I am following the conversation although I try to avoid evolution conversations with theists.

It's a pity when they think evolution is an atheist thing when several religious people now accept the evolution theory.

It just shows a lack of knowledge of physical laws and basic biology, when a person cannot grasp the simple concept of evolution. Maybe they should give us their explanation of why drug resistance and vaccination shots exist then.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by Bacteriologist(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
haddeylium:

There's not a proof of life out of nothing.
So, you should keep the same energy

What has that got to do with the big bang? or anything I have discussed so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Problem / When Will We Have The First Organised Theist/Atheist physical Debate In Nigeria? / Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.