Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell (4981 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

In the same manner. Lol.

I can't disbelieve the Bible and believe either you, your evolution or your Wikipedia.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander they say.
But the Bible said snakes can talk grin

Have you ever seen a talking snake?
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:
This is according to just you. Most of your evolution buddies will never believe in a God because they want to set standards of what's right and wrong for themselves. The world's leading scientists won't agree with the words I've bolded and struck out. Like evidence has shown, there's no substantial evidence that any thing called evolution actually occurred in the past or now. Honest scientists will tell you the truth. Those who pursue their own interests will keep you in the dark and you'll continue dancing around them and picking up whatever they leave for you from their tables.

But no evidence that God exist grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
But the Bible said snakes can talk grin

Have you ever seen a talking snake?

If you don't believe in higher intelligent beings in the first place, then what's the need quoting one particular event from the scriptures out of the context?
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

If you don't believe in higher intelligent beings in the first place, then what's the need quoting one particular event from the scriptures out of the context?
Thats because his book said snakes can talk. I have never seen a snake talk grin

I’m sure you haven’t either grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
But no evidence that God exist grin

Anywhere you see me on Nairaland, carry the below in mind.

DappaD:

I can't disbelieve the Bible and believe either you, your evolution or your Wikipedia.

Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

Anywhere you see me on Nairaland, carry the below in mind.

people don’t believe evolution.

People know how it works because it works.

But you believe a snake can talk. That’s ridiculous for an adult to believe grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
Thats because his book said snakes can talk. I have never seen a snake talk grin

I’m sure you haven’t either grin

A snake doesn't have vocal cords. What occurred in Genesis 3:1-6 has several things hidden that one can only understand by considering other scriptures.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

A snake doesn't have vocal cords. What occurred in Genesis 3:1-6 has several things hidden that one can only understand by considering other scriptures.
So the scripture even hides things. Lol

Maybe the snake didn’t tell, it actually wrote those things to eve on paper grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
So the scripture even hides things. Lol

Maybe the snake didn’t tell, it actually wrote those things to eve on paper grin

Ever heard of ventriloquism? Or what is commonly called puppetry?
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

Ever heard of ventriloquism? Or what is commonly called puppetry?
yes, was the snake satan’s puppet?
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
yes, was the snake satan’s puppet?

In simple terms, yes.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

In simple terms, yes.
Another one grin

Puppet snake.
Different people with different explanations cheesy
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
Another one grin

Puppet snake.
Different people with different explanations cheesy

I'll also call 8.7million other people who will agree with what I've just said. And I'm not exaggerating. Haddeylium for a start. I didn't just manufacture what I said now. It's an established fact amongst a group of men and women you know as
“Jehovah's Witnesses”
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by jamesid29(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
FatherOFJesus2:
First stop trying to make a point from the “evolution can happen with just mutation” no one is disputing that.

You just keep repeating yourself.
smiley, It is well sir...�(this was meant to be an handshake emoji... Nairaland and it's 1980's programming)
Oh and I never said “evolution can happen with just mutation” . That would be erroneous. And when I say evolution, I mean micro-evolution. As for macro evolution, that's aw whole different conversation.

Maybe some other time though... Peace
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by FatherOFJesus2: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
DappaD:

I'll also call 8.7million other people who will agree with what I've just said. And I'm not exaggerating. Haddeylium for a start. I didn't just manufacture what I said now. It's an established fact amongst a group of men and women you know as “Jehovah's Witnesses”
lol.

It’s well, I will tell my pastor friend about your puppet snake theory grin
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by MrPRevailer(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
DappaD:

Luke 16:30:
“But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to these.’”

So that means in your hellfire, they use to teach people Law of Moses? Or is Moses in hellfire?

The rich man in hellfire asked Abraham to send Lazarus to his brothers on Earth and warn them, "so that they will not come to this place of torment".

You don't even know the story of the rich man and Lazarus. The most common story used in church today. Makes me wonder about you!
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The rich man in hellfire asked Abraham to send Lazarus to his brothers on Earth and warn them, "so that they will not come to this place of torment".
You don't even know the story of the rich man and Lazarus. The most common story used in church today. Makes me wonder about you!

I just felt like throwing you off your feet.

You're actually the one who doesn't understand the parable well enough.

Jesus had in mind the Pharisees when he used that illustration. Because they were present when he was given counsel to his disciples(Luke 16:14)

The rich man clothed in purple signified the religious leaders in Judea then, that is, the Pharisees .
Lazarus signified the common man who is aware of his spiritual need—or as the KJ put it, ‘poor in spirit’ or beggars for the spirit. (Matthew 5:3)
Meaning that ‘Lazarus’ or the common man was normally looked down by the ‘rich man’ or Pharisees and that what they received as spiritual food from the ‘tables’ of the Pharisees amounted to nothing. Lazarus or the common man in Judea was in a spiritually deprived state.

However a drastic change was to occur. The Mosaic Law and Prophets were meant to lead to Jews to the Messiah. So after John cleared the way for Jesus(Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 4:5), Jesus then arrived on 29CE and was baptized by John.(Mark 1:9)

Shortly after that, on one particular Sabbath, Jesus entered into their synagogue and read a scroll from Isaiah 61:1 that says “Jehovah's spirit is upon me...he anointed me to declare the good news to the poor...”
That is, those who are poor in spirit or aware of their spiritual need.(Luke 4:18)

The Pharisees were in a “place of torment” because of the teachings of Jesus Christ. They felt “tormented” and were often disturbed because Jesus taught real truths about God and God's Kingdom and healed the sick etc.

The rich man in purple, i.e. the Pharisees ask for Lazarus or the common man to quench his thirst i.e. they want to be relieved if Jesus and his disciples would stop preaching the truth about God which exposed all the lies and tradition of the Pharisees.

The religious leaders, i.e. the Pharisees openly claim to obey the Law of Moses meanwhile they were actually following man-made traditions(Matthew 15:3)
So that's why ‘Abraham’ in the illustration said: “If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead”
In essence, saying that if they actually listened to Moses and the Prophets then they would realise that the Law was meant to lead the Jews to Jesus Christ.(Deuteronomy 18:15,18; Galatians 3:24)
But since they don't obey Moses, then there's no way they will be persuaded if Jesus performed many powerful works.(see also John 5:46)

The parable of the rich man and Lazarus has nothing to do with your mythical fake hellfire.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by MrPRevailer(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
DappaD:

I just felt like throwing you off your feet.

You're actually the one who doesn't understand the parable well enough.

Jesus had in mind the Pharisees when he used that illustration. Because they were present when he was given counsel to his disciples(Luke 16:14)

The rich man clothed in purple signified the religious leaders in Judea then, that is, the Pharisees .
Lazarus signified the common man who is aware of his spiritual need—or as the KJ put it, ‘poor in spirit’ or beggars for the spirit. (Matthew 5:3)
Meaning that ‘Lazarus’ or the common man was normally looked down by the ‘rich man’ or Pharisees and that what they received as spiritual food from the ‘tables’ of the Pharisees amounted to nothing. Lazarus or the common man in Judea was in a spiritually deprived state.

However a drastic change was to occur. The Mosaic Law and Prophets were meant to lead to Jews to the Messiah. So after John cleared the way for Jesus(Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 4:5), Jesus then arrived on 29CE and was baptized by John.(Mark 1:9)

Shortly after that, on one particular Sabbath, Jesus entered into their synagogue and read a scroll from Isaiah 61:1 that says “Jehovah's spirit is upon me...he anointed me to declare the good news to the poor...”
That is, those who are poor in spirit or aware of their spiritual need.(Luke 4:18)

The Pharisees were in a “place of torment” because of the teachings of Jesus Christ. They felt “tormented” and were often disturbed because Jesus taught real truths about God and God's Kingdom and healed the sick etc.

The rich man in purple, i.e. the Pharisees ask for Lazarus or the common man to quench his thirst i.e. they want to be relieved if Jesus and his disciples would stop preaching the truth about God which exposed all the lies and tradition of the Pharisees.

The religious leaders, i.e. the Pharisees openly claim to obey the Law of Moses meanwhile they were actually following man-made traditions(Matthew 15:3)
So that's why ‘Abraham’ in the illustration said: “If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead”
In essence, saying that if they actually listened to Moses and the Prophets then they would realise that the Law was meant to lead the Jews to Jesus Christ.(Deuteronomy 18:15,18; Galatians 3:24)
But since they don't obey Moses, then there's no way they will be persuaded if Jesus performed many powerful works.(see also John 5:46)

The parable of the rich man and Lazarus has nothing to do with your mythical fake hellfire.

"The richman died and the poor man died. The richman went to hellfire, the poor man went to heaven/paradise." A.k.a afterlife

All the jargons you wrote up there just to twist a simple and plainly expressed story.
What a pity! sad What is your gain?

If you have chosen the way of deception and delight to deceive people. You still have time to amend your ways. God will forgive you all. But if you die in your wickedness, you will regret for eternity like that richman. Go to the mortuary and get wisdom
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by GodWrites: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:

I don't know who this righteousness89 madman is but I am convinced is a poor man. even Jesus was rich while on earth, thats what the white bible says. soldiers gambles for his garment. I beg, them dey gamble for garment wey no dey expensive

cheesy

That dude called righteousness89 is wretched and depressed. The little attention he gets from NL is the only thing keeping him from hanging himself.

Who has the time to fight for FP everytime on NL from morning till night? When people are busy with works, a lunatic will spend his entire day on his android.

If that is what religion is, I reject it with all alacrity. It's madness.

Dude, get a life! The attention wouldn't boost your dopamine some day if you continue this path. When that happens, it's always dark.
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by DappaD: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
The illustration of the rich man and Lazarus is completely symbolic which means it has an underlying meaning. There's a reason why it's always referred to as a PARABLE
So since the rich man and Lazarus symbolizes the Pharisees and the common man who was spiritually hungry, their deaths are also symbolic and not literal.
If you insist it's meant to be understood literally then please answer the following questions for me.
1. Since the rich man died and was buried, why wasn't Lazarus buried? So angels normally carry people after they die now?
2. What did Lazarus do to merit going to Abraham's bosom and what wrong did the rich man commit? Because the account simply said that the rich man received good things and there was no mention of any crime he did.
3. Does one NOW become acceptable to God by listening to the Mosaic Law or by obeying Jesus Christ?
Of course there's nothing else you have to say on the issue that's why you keep clamouring for your worthless hellfire doctrine that some of your religious leaders have branded as nonsense and illogical.

MrPRevailer:

"The richman died and the poor man died. The richman went to hellfire, the poor man went to heaven/paradise." A.k.a afterlife
All the jargons you wrote up there just to twist a simple and plainly expressed story.
What a pity! sad What is your gain?
If you have chosen the way of deception and delight to deceive people. You still have time to amend your ways. God will forgive you all. But if you die in your wickedness, you will regret for eternity like that richman. Go to the mortuary and get wisdom
Re: Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell by MrPRevailer(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
DappaD:
The illustration of the rich man and Lazarus is completely symbolic which means it has an underlying meaning. There's a reason why it's always referred to as a PARABLE
So since the rich man and Lazarus symbolizes the Pharisees and the common man who was spiritually hungry, their deaths are also symbolic and not literal.
If you insist it's meant to be understood literally then please answer the following questions for me.
1. Since the rich man died and was buried, why wasn't Lazarus buried? So angels normally carry people after they die now?
2. What did Lazarus do to merit going to Abraham's bosom and what wrong did the rich man commit? Because the account simply said that the rich man received good things and there was no mention of any crime he did.
3. Does one NOW become acceptable to God by listening to the Mosaic Law or by obeying Jesus Christ?
Of course there's nothing else you have to say on the issue that's why you keep clamouring for your worthless hellfire doctrine that some of your religious leaders have branded as nonsense and illogical.

Moreover, Jesus did not say it's a parable.

"There was a rich man" luke 16:19

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Can One Find Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, New Age, And Such. / Catholic Priest Cures A Cripple In London: Live Video.. Ebube Muonso / See Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.