Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

These are signs that you are wasting away your life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These are signs that you are wasting away your life! (704 Views)

How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Hmm... I'm Just 26 Years But My Life Is Wasting Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These are signs that you are wasting away your life! by EdricBond: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
1. You watch YouTube videos until you feel exhausted & your eyes start bleeding (10 – 15 hours).
2.You read One book & before completing it – switch to the NEXT book.
3.You download 100’s of pdf's in your laptop – which you never read, but you still don't delete them.
4.You repeatedly telling yourself the same story it’s not your fault…
If you fail, it’s your family & friends fault they never believe in you
If you using Instagram too much – then it’s the fault of Instagram CEO
If you are changing careers, as you are changing your clothes, then it’s a YouTube fault whenever you open it – it gives you a new online business recommendation.
If you are not getting slim even after doing exercise, it’s your Gym trainer's fault.
If your working table is messy, then it’s your maid fault.
If you watch more cat videos - it’s YouTube fault because they are recommending you cat videos.

5. You become toxic. You’re always ready to fight - even the slightest thing is enough to irritate you.

6. People are approaching you for their work according to their schedule.

7. People are giving you low-quality jobs and also expecting you to accept these jobs.

8. After wasting time, like “Sleeping three hours extra” - you make sure you feel guilty. You stuck in this guilty state & do nothing.

Source: Quora

1 Like

Re: These are signs that you are wasting away your life! by EdricBond: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: These are signs that you are wasting away your life! by budaatum: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdricBond:

These are signs that you are wasting away your life!

4.You repeatedly telling yourself the same story it’s not your fault…
Re: These are signs that you are wasting away your life! by EdricBond: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:
Sadly, I forgot this one too grin.
I will try to change wink.
Thank you for reminding me about this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These are signs that you are wasting away your life! by budaatum: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
EdricBond:

Sadly, I forgot this one too grin.
I will try to change wink.
Thank you for reminding me about this!
And still no link to your book which ought to be in your profile and your signature!

(1) (Reply)

. / Why I'm A Redpillers? / What Does It Mean When A Man Walks Past Your View Intentionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.