Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (86855 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by pointstores(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nawa
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Daughter talks too much and is Foolish.

Something tells me before the man went to social media, he had tried every other means and failed.

The daughter is not very wise.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by agborodun: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
I really don't support the changing of the girl's surname to Alabi.
It is sacrilegious

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by harmony75: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
thank God for the good man your mom tope Alabi married..this is a lesson to irresponsible men you reap what you sown. after another man have taken care of your responsibility?? shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
abimic:

Exactly, the girl is of age, and can decide who she treats as her father, and can choose to severe ties with whoever she is not comfortable with.
Don't mind him.hes an ignoramus And a fool at his age

He didn't even go to the girl or her mother to have prior diplomatic discussion,he just went straight to social media to disgrace himself and show the world how irresponsible he was
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by eyinjuege: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
DAramis:
Does it mean the husband is not aware?

To the guys, if you are the husband and hearing this news for the first time on social media what would be your reaction? Disown the child or divorce your wife? Or will you go for The extreme action?

Tope Alabi married as a single mother

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
we all know the father of the lady but abandoning the Girl for 20 years and now coming after 20 years to claim a child is very bad..

I believe the girl asking the court to decide is just an avenue for the man to pay all bills that the Foster father and spent..

with DNA or no DNA the lady acknowledge the man as her father but not been in her for the past 20 years is why she is talking this way..

She is an adult and can decide whom to call her father...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
agborodun:
I really don't support the changing of the girl's surname to Alabi.
It is sacrilegious
what's sacrilegious about that? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Raychee(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Clickbait!!! Misleading title angry

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadBradley:

Something tells me before the man went to social media, he had tried every other means and failed.

Tgei daughter is not very wise.
grow up

So the girl doesn't have every right to choose who her father is? A graduate and an adult? It's either you're a child and if you are an adult you're really a dumb adult

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
After 20 years, why come out now to disrupt a peaceful family, and soil the woman's good name?!!... That's witchcraft!!!

Personally, I won't try to disrupt the home... I will simply send best wishes, and stay the fvck out. Two decades are more like an eternity.

8 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Herbephe1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Might be true though shocked shocked

I heard Tope used to be a fvckin pet before she changed.

not might be true,it's true,the statement from the lady in question.It shows that man is her real father
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
she never hid the fact na, no scandal here. these pastors and singers are just con men anyway. They live immoral lives too
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Splitmind: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
She even looks like him.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Exodora: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
DNA test will still be required even if they eventually meet in the court of law.
DNA will proof nothing .A father of a child is not only relegated to DNA but one who can take care of a child.
My cousin almost lost her child while they traveled abroad , just because the child went outside without her knowledge and he has same colour as them .
She has to cry , beg for them to release her child. To them she is careless and since she is careless is better they take care of him for her .

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by RickieNas(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Badonasty:
lol....wahala be like bicycle...
he no need petrol to start grin
Badonasty:
lol....wahala be like bicycle...
he no need petrol to start

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by erutoria: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
May God help us in this life. It's only GOD who knows who are serving HIM. See who people are respecting as woman of God.

The way Ayo talked show that she knows about the man before now

Tope Alabi dey do run away match as she don marry.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by eyinjuege: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Neddstark:
See the way the girl is denying her biological father totally. Even when he tries to reach out to her.
My brother, the female gender owes no allegiance to anyone.

As she should not.
Her biological father showed no allegiance to his own seed.
He never paid a dime to ensure she gets an education or even food. She could have starved to death for all he cared. Hge was never there when she was sick and down with malaria, where was he when all sorts of boys were disturbing her with their wahala?
Where was he to train and raise her not to become a prostitute or the leader of a cult or to be the madam of a baby factory?
Nowhere . He couldn't even offer protection to his own blood!
What a despicable man
On the contrary, her mother's husband- the man who raised her was there all the way. She owes everything to him and she is not an ungrateful wretch.
I'm sure if she had left the man who adopted her to follow the one who donated sperm, you would still complain about the female gender.
She has done the right thing, yet you still complain.
You cannot please human beings, so don't even bother. Live ya life on your own terms

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Exodora: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What meant be true , that he does not know her school right from creche to university level.
If he so much cared he could have used the opportunity while she was in the University at least there won't have been any obstruction.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Judolisco(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Hahaha, wahala be like small breast, e no de full hand but e de make preeq stand
na wa o
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by abimic(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Don't mind him.hes an ignoramus And a fool at his age

He didn't even go to the girl or her mother to have prior diplomatic discussion,he just went straight to social media to disgrace himself and show the world how irresponsible he was
He is highly irresponsible, when he should even be remorseful and be off social media, it is not even easy for a child to be nursed to adulthood by their parents, talk more of one person, now helper came, he still has effrontery to be claiming paternity after many years he disappeared, highly irresponsible of him, he is only going to be a father by mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grow up

So the girl doesn't have every right to choose who her father is? A graduate and an adult? It's either you're a child and if you are an adult you're really a dumb adult
No one is robbing her of her right to choose a father. But biology isn't subject to emotions!!! No matter what happend, blood na blood. She will understand herself better if she knew her real biological father.

She should first of all determine if the man is her BIOLOGICAL father first or if the man is lying or clout-chasing. No matter the social media blitz, a part of her will never connect until she's certain she isn't thar man's seed. Going on air with careless abandon without knowing the facts isn't smart.

Substandard humans like you are either a product of broken homes or just victim of leftist propaganda.

You're just nature's purge, a very dumb one.

And you will pretend you're smart when your existence is still inferior to cow grass .
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by proffemi: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
It takes much more than being a sperm donor to be a father.
Someone should explain this to the buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Exodora: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
BafanaBafana:
In other words, the daughter knows the man is her biological father, but has refused to recognise him as her dad because he has been absent in her life.
I feel for the man sha, he might truly have tried to establish contact with his daughter but was blocked by the mother, just like almost every woman does
Tell me you don't mean it .
Someone in the University I guess is no longer a kid to at least make out time to visit her in school and smooth things with her .
He is a failed father just Regina Daniels father .
My cousin is in university she those not know her father . She thinks her grandfather is her real dad .
She is in her 200l now and yet didn't know her father and the idiot didn't care and is not as if his village is far from hers .
When is will be getting married now the idiot will resurface.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by cardoctor(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Damnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by mkoabiola: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
This one no b paternity scandal jare.

D gal is aware of d biological father from day one but he nver played his role as a father..
Lobatan
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by eyinjuege: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadBradley:

Tgei daughter is not very wise.

And he has doubly failed again after going to social media.
Now what?
The daughter not only knows him as a deadbeat, but now also despises him for embarrasing her publicly. Her mother didn't tell her this, she saw it with her own eyes and is the direct victim of his manipulations this time around.
From the tone of this interview, I doubt she will ever want to have anything to do with him again.
Perhaps if her father that raised her wades into the matter, she might consider.
The sperm donor needs to go and grovel before the man she calls father, if he truly wants a relationship with his daughter. She will only probably agree because she has utmost respect for Mr Alabi, the man whom she proudly bears his name.

8 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by teejay167(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oyinprince:
No scandal here though!

From the girl's words, Tope Alabi did not hide knowledge about the man from her and I don't think she'll be saying all that boldly if her mom blocked the man from reaching out.

The question is why is he coming out now?

The only revelation I see here is that Tope played outside game before marriage shocked shocked. lipsrsealed , I'll take it that she wasn't born again then

na only you get and make sense for this thread.
May God increase your WISDOM

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Myhusband(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
samuel19222:
Imagine Nonsense

When dem go dey fork anyhow

Omo this kind matter go pain the known father of the girl, after all those years

read well bros, the lady know her father, she's only denying him probably because the way her mother had poisoned her feelings about her dad or maybe she was right about the man irresponsibility

I blame the mother and I blame the acclaimed father who couldn't exhaust diplomatic means before coming to social media

the lady should better silent this matter with maturity because her future is at stake here. Tope and her dad and foster dad has nothing really to lose but her that might be a joke among her peers

in this kind of scenario, maturity is required

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oyinprince:
No scandal here though!

From the girl's words, Tope Alabi did not hide knowledge about the man from her and I don't think she'll be saying all that boldly if her mom blocked the man from reaching out.

The only revelation I see here is that Tope played outside game before marriage shocked shocked. lipsrsealed , I'll take it that she wasn't born again then
She used to be a runs girl, she has said it several times,. Going out with married men, this is one of the results. She never hide it from her history until she became born again and singer that was discovered by her current husband who also happened to be her keyboardist. The man denied the pregnancy at first and because he was married, may be he later agreed secretly but irresponsible to take care of the baby for years until she met her husband. Now that the girl has started singing and going places with lots of achievements, he now showed up. Who does that..Many women and children are like that and the men involved will never accept their responsibility. But let them blow, they will show up useless people. .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Who told you she changed?

Because she's claiming to be singing gospel songs?

Hmmm!
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Kenneygirl(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oyinprince:
No scandal here though!

obviously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.