Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man (86949 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by golddare: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
FamilycareFirst:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/paternity-scandal-soji-alabi-is-the-only-father-i-know-tope-alabis-daughter/%3famp=1

Exactly what every child should do to any man or woman who failed in their responsibilities. You cant eat your cake.....

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ak22(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
samuel19222:
Imagine Nonsense

When dem go dey fork anyhow

Omo this kind matter go pain the known father of the girl, after all those years

Use your glass and read the post again

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
In most cases, the first born usually belongs to another man.

So as a guy if you feel your first born no too get similarity with you abeg do DNA test codedly.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
lalasticlala:

Lol
Ehn! Snake man, no enter my mention for night again o!
Fear Don dey catch me to sleep now.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by udemzyudex(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
dawnomike:
Not enough proof... A father that failed to be present for 20yrs is questionable.

Read and understand first.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
I laugh in "the child will grow up and look for heer father". The irresponsible man stayed on the sidelines watching someone else raise his child and now wants to claim a child he played no part of her life, kolewerk!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by jrusky(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
luminouz:

He is Yoruba you fuq!!! grin................................

Bride price is nothing to them cuz they dont sell their daughters.

Sorry is that the reason you used the words "you fuq!!!" Simply for airing my view
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by bakol: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
This girl is foolish.... Keeping quite would have been much better at this period in time...

Changing to your foster father's name will hunt you in future.....

U may decide not to have anything to do with the absentee father which he rightly deserves if that is the real situation if things....but changing your surname is a no no ....
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by luminouz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
jrusky:

Sorry is that the reason you used the words "you fuq!!!" Simply for airing my view
Oh...I didn't mean to insult you bro. Dont take it as such. smiley

One love
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by drololaaof: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ayomikun is talking like a child , when your mother is discussing or talking about this man something is under neath. It is better you resolve it now ,life style changes . Do you know the type of life your mum live before becoming a gospel singer. Those blaming the man ,what you don't know is more than that which you know. Women can so irrational to the extent of hiding a child from the father even in collusion with her parent's
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by dawnomike(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
udemzyudex:

Read and understand first.
Being a father is not by donating the sperm...

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by jrusky(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
luminouz:
Oh...I didn't mean to insult you bro. Dont take it as such. smiley

One love

Thanks. One love!!!
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
NoToPile:
They will be absent and when the child has been trained to an enviable level, they will start coming out.E easy to train pikin? 20 years after you are now posting on IG.mtcheww

Good the girl knows who was there for her.

I don't see any scandal here, they all know he's the biological father shinkena.
more like sperm donor

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by uBuNiT: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
joefelin2345:
You are complete bastard. Which tribe don't have this type if thing? Rubbish.
Mods no see this now o
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Tareq1105: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
kolafolabi:
DNA test will still be required even if they eventually meet in the court of law.

It's not DNA matter. The young lady has the right, at her age, to choose who her father is. Where has he been? Haba, from creech to university, feeding up to age 22, pocket money nko? No no no way, the man should forget it. She's grown and no longer a kid.

I had something similar in my extended family. The disputed lady told the man when he traced her to her university (OAU) that my mother told me you were a sperm donor. In this case too, no contact until age 23.

Some men are terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadBradley:
No one is robbing her of her right to choose a father. But biology isn't subject to emotions!!! No matter what happend, blood na blood. She will understand herself better if she knew her real biological father.

She should first of all determine if the man is her BIOLOGICAL father first or if the man is lying or clout-chasing. No matter the social media blitz, a part of her will never connect until she's certain she isn't thar man's seed. Going on air with careless abandon without knowing the facts isn't smart.

Substandard humans like you are either a product of broken homes or just victim of leftist propaganda.

You're just nature's purge, a very dumb one.

And you will pretend you're smart when your existence is still inferior to cow grass .
abeg shut up with all your senseless ramblings.an unintelligent adult pretending to have Sense

There is a difference between a sperm donor and a father.the biological one is clearly a sperm donor while the second one which the girl recognised as father is a dad

Even yorubas say taba fomo weomo,amalukanpa

This is a lesson to you senseless men that when your pen1s stands,off your senses Go.maybe this will make you receive Sense

Awi talayi wi Oni leftist agenda

Sho gbadun? grin

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
abimic:

He is highly irresponsible, when he should even be remorseful and be off social media, it is not even easy for a child to be nursed to adulthood by their parents, talk more of one person, now helper came, he still has effrontery to be claiming paternity after many years he disappeared, highly irresponsible of him, he is only going to be a father by mouth.
exactly grin
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadBradley:
Daughter talks too much and is Foolish.

Something tells me before the man went to social media, he had tried every other means and failed.

The daughter is not very wise.
Na you wise Abi? So you expect her to jump on him with warm welcome with pomp and peagantry .alogoh

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Na you wise Abi? So you expect her to jump on him with warm welcome with pomp and peagantry .alogoh
quit taking cheap crack so your comprehension won't be hindered further.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
abeg shut up with all your senseless ramblings.an unintelligent adult pretending to have Sense

There is a difference between a sperm donor and a father.the biological one is clearly a sperm donor while the second one which the girl recognised as father is a dad

Even yorubas say taba fomo weomo,amalukanpa

This is a lesson to you senseless men that when your pen1s stands,off your senses Go.maybe this will make you receive Sense

Awi talayi wi Oni leftist agenda

Sho gbadun? grin
you're either bearing your mother's father's name or calling your mother's lover father. You still carry over 50% of your sperm donor's DNA whether you like it or not, facts don't get changed because you're a pussy dripping with emotion. Nickelodeon -addicted whelp!

There's a reason people trace their biological fathers, it's not always to reunite or recognise them as father.

Sometimes we don't find or understand ourselves until we know whose seed we are.

You're a human waste , one of the lifeless shallow souls wondering without depths.

Go look for your father.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
The girl resemble the real father. Whether you like it or not, you are a product of his sperm. I hope she will say this when dangote comes to claim her.
Na una dey encourage the man Abi? Until she calls him Mr ABC without affection or connection instead of daddy thats when you will know the difference between sperm donor and Daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by IgOga(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fallasy:
Every adult has the right to choose who fathers him/her. Some people disowned their parents due to one problem or another and was adopted by their desired individual. In this case there's nothing their biological parents can do about it.

Sorry kid. You don't get to choose your biological father. You may choose who you call your father though.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadBradley:
you're either bearing your mother's father's name or calling your mother's lover father.

There's a reason people trace their biological fathers, it's not always to reunite or recognise them as father.

Sometimes we don't find or understand ourselves until we know whose seed we are.

You're a human waste , one of the lifeless shallow souls wondering without depths.

Go look for your father.
yawns

Another boring and senseless tirade

Newsflash; if you still had the IQ of an adult and read through you'll knows her mother's sperm donor however she didn't recognise him as a father because she was not part of his life.

She knows her roots but doesn't want to be identified by her roots because her roots is of no use

School fees he no pay
Text book he no buy
Fatherly care absent

So why is he coming out of the blues? Na now he remembered say he get pikin? If she was a prostitute or criminal he go come out and claim rubbish?

Anyway I don't expect anything commonsensical from you.your IQ has already given you out as a Dumbo grin tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by SAMBARRY: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadBradley:
quit taking cheap crack so your comprehension won't be hindered further.
go and sleep.

Sperm donors everywhere defending their kind grin tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
yawns

Another boring and senseless tirade

Newsflash; if you still had the IQ of an adult and read through you'll knows her mother's sperm donor however she didn't recognise him as a father because she was not part of his life.

She knows her roots but doesn't want to be identified by her roots because her roots is of no use

School fees he no pay
Text book he no buy
Fatherly care absent

So why is he coming out of the blues? Na now he remembered say he get pikin? If she was a prostitute or criminal he go come out and claim rubbish?

Anyway I don't expect anything commonsensical from you.your IQ has already given you out as a Dumbo grin tongue
listen, I don't know how old you are but your mental growth is still baby stage.

I do not support the father. I do not endorse the man.

Whether he is responsible or not isn't my business and I'm not saying the talkative girl should accept him.

However she should try to know if this man is her BIOLOGICAL father and acknowledge that , not necessarily accept him.

She will understand herself better, piece some puzzles better and know herself better.

Whether she likes it or not, that man's traits and DNA are in her. She may call her mother's husband father but there's nothing of him in her. No matter how she rants on media, she's dying to know the truth, if the man is truly her biological father. With that closure she can go and move on and even have a dialogue with the man aloof

Now internet-distorted people like you aren't wise or thorough. You go through life in a haste and zigzag manner like your android phones with no pause for deep reflection.

Mentally lazy
Psychologically porous
And intellectually limited
You're as simplistic as children's rhymes and you think you've got the world's answers in your empty skull.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by BadBradley: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
go and sleep.

Sperm donors everywhere defending their kind grin tongue
a sperm donor is way better than a male whose relevance is just on censor board.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by enonche85(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
DSC7:
Hmmmmm...and she be gospel singer....

mk i no talk wetin dey my mind first.....

Common sense should tell u that she had the baby b4 giving her life to Christ and getting into gospel music.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by ijedeikorodu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
It is not every family story that should be in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by omega2128(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
some fools just comment without understanding family tussles.
thousands of women deny connections between men and their child(ren).
Male children will seek their fathers while fathers will wait until when female children are about to web to claim them before joining another family.

this lady didn't deny that Tope Alabi told her about another man, but she didn't seek his biological father maybe he is not as rich as stepdad.
she doesn't not want to associate with his biological father, now hidden secret is expose to the world.

I just pray that man will do well in life that his child will not be ashamed to associate with him.
I bet if dangote or any of the mighty men of Nigeria claim her, she will not deny them.
Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by At10tion: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
If the man is a billionaire would she say this!!
Actually the man is irresponsible sha!!

If the girl is disabled would he look back to look for her? Now she's growing into a celebrity and he wants to shine along! Na wa. This world sef.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by akinsmyk(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Very misleading topic.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man by Awoo88: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yoruba have a saying that who raise a child is more important that the biological parent. So if your are one of those idiot who keeping saying a child will look for his real parent, sorry is your case. go ask Baloteli's biological parents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children / Fans Go Gaga As Regina Daniels Shares New Photos / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.