Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (98372 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Kaptainemeka:
The narrow minded nature of your lackluster brain will not see the sarcasm attached to the quote.
You remind me of the proverbial grass cutter, always daring to dash into the wild not knowing if a tiv man lurks around the corner.. Buffoon!
Your childish stupidity is called out and now you want to hide under sarcasm grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Basicend: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
IamPlato:
She make sense...

I won't mind banging this mermaid...

I hope her pussy is as beautiful as her face

Bro na inside water u go see urself for midnight be that ooo

No be everything man they chop oo grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just STFU.....You think you know shit. You don't know poo about life

cheesy Very childish response.
If what he said isn't true, you wouldn't feel hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Soro soko slay marmaid
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Some people are are already afraid because they heard mermaid grin

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Pastors feeding people bullshits called marine kingdom.

She's beautiful with a nice concept and having fun.

Mermaid tales are bollocks !

For those already running amok on my mention, you are wasting your time grin

I just want to run to hug your mention. cheesy
BTW, you have a fantastic moniker. grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Thank you my dear.

Effects of religious, superstitious and unfounded beliefs grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ehinmowo: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Mystique8:
She kuku resemble them

Have you seen one b4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Wow! since she loves mermaid, maybe she should become one.cheesy cheesy
she's one already
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by techmo(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
She don tell Men she is from the marine kingdom, but men go still enter her inbox one try their luck
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Some Persons without Understanding will see things like this and say its fashion! Wonderful etc!
You may think it's just a photo! Na lie! She knows the assignment she is carrying out..

In these Endtimes don't be Suprised with things as these! They are openly coming out now!

The Marine kingdoms and other kingdoms of Darkness know the shortness of the times! And they are doing all they can to capture and Recruit Destinies of men and women!

This is a Pure Marine agent activity!
Some Destinies will be Spirtually controlled and initiated with this!
Watch out! Don't be a Spiritual Mumu!
Put on the Whole Armor of God!
Surrender Genuinely to JESUS Christ so you don't be a Casualty of these dangerous times..

Mumuish mumu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Abouwaza:
If you like turn shark, nah egusi we go use you for

For Food Only, FFO, you have been spotted.
I hope that you work your asss off to feed your stomach, with this your obsession with food.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Let her come let me check if she's mermaid true.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2020
I Know papi water
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Will you mind them...I've said it several times, the average black man living in africa is daft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seguno2: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
majemuoluwa45075:
make boys no catch this one o,pot of soup don sure be that.

Are you a cannibal who eats other human beings?
Or what is this cannibalism spirit that has taken hold of you
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LORDKing001: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Mermaids exist

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:

Na to turn you over and phock hell out of you,maybe after the fuxck you will turn back to slay queen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Jesu shocked

Look at those succulent booobs kiss tongue

I am in love this mermaid already.. Don't mind Kpanshing her in that water like that though wink
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by orgylover: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2020
church pipu will say she is possed
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Nice one. She's proud of her kingdom, I like them alot ..
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Don't doubt what you haven't seen

Mermaids are for real..

Don't believe everything that has little or no evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by derbykol(f): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Na so people dey take join
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gidagreen(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:
OP, I just like the way you report this news as a professional journalist. Good one. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
tobechi74:
Mermaid is a common world in other countries,in nigeria, it is stigmatized
We have been fed superstitious story about mermaid. Now we want to crucify her.
Her birthday,
She loves water the same way we love swimming pool
She took pics inside water,
She chose a name she likee- mermaid
Why don't we let people love their own life

Animals live their true identity

Not chained by the expectation of society

Eat when hungry

Mate when Hot

Without feeling ashamed

No clergy to place blame

A New born child is a sinner

So says a book that praises murderers

The gods created us nude

Yet unclothedness is a taboo it makes no sense

But we do not want to look different

So we put on a covering

And betray our true feeling.

We hide our true self

And show our false self

We tell children not to cheat

We are no different from hypocrite

Stop the pretence

Break the fence

Speak your unpopular opinion

Though it may conflict with established institution

Be yourself in the face of death

Your killers will oneday loose their breath

It is better to say your mind

Than to live a lie

How will someone else accept you

When you cannot love you

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/

You and I should be good friends.. we think alike

I want to sexually molest your brain
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2020
I'll be more interested in seeing d MERMAID speak EFIK
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by arantess: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

you are ignorant and a proud fool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Mystique8:
She kuku resemble them
Awon omo omi. Run, run run grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

See madam, every space of earth are occupied with their own inabitants, even Bible and am sure the quran confirmed it.

Even the myth and legend confirmed it not to talk of histories from every part of the world .

Soon kuudan madam

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Allweather17(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2020
�� this one for sweet o
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kaptainemeka(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Look at this premature bred talking about childish nature.. Son, when I was writing my final exams your father was still gathering money to buy fancy roses to woo your mum. Ignoramus.
danyero:
Your childish stupidity is called out and now you want to hide under sarcasm grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EMMY76: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2020
She is probably highly possessed by mermaid spirits for her to boldly come out openly like this. If u have God's spirit of decenment u will know that most beautiful girls u see on the streets are from the marine world spiritually sent to this physical world to carry out a specific evil mission.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.