Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (98413 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
If na so mermaid dey fine, I go like turn to pamaid
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Guitar Boy!! Guitar Boy!!
If you see Mami water ohh,
If you see Mami Water ohh,
Never Never you run away,
Ehh, Ehh, Never run away with your wife ohh.
If u see mammy water oooo
If u see mammy water ooo.
Never never you run away..........

Children of these days will never understand the above.
It's like Uwaifo has a covenant with them
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
She's pretty
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emmaobi2(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
mermaid too de do photoshoot ��
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Some people are are already afraid because they heard mermaid grin

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Pastors feeding people bullshits called marine kingdom.

She's beautiful with a nice concept and having fun.

Mermaid tales are bollocks !

For those already running amok on my mention, you are wasting your time grin

to razzle this one go sweet o grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dpundict: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
I think she will make a good housewife for me. grin grin tell her i am looking for her.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tesppidd: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Mystique8:
She kuku resemble them
For where you sabi them?

Lol.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Meesquared000(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just STFU.....You think you know shit. You don't know poo about life
you don't think you know. Prove that there's anything like the supernatural. STFU u too
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by davidswhales(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Just look @ the nonsense you typed up here. Lemme ask you, how old are you?
What have you seen in your life?
Do you think the OSUN festival is just for show? Do you know just how many whites comes to that festival?
Mermaid tales are bollocks huh?

Someone like you needs to be used as a scapegoat and then live to tell the tale to others like you,so they wont just come on Social Media and be typing shit.

You better watch what you say please for your own good and for those who love you.

And for the record, Mermaids are damn REAL
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lamastaking: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
I like what I'm seeing shocked
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2020
She could be a mermaid but i'm waiting for a prophet that will conduct her deliverance in da future.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by paul100(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
I just remembered "SIREN" grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Afrikahene: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
LGBTQ trooping out of the closet
Mermaids, Abikus, Witches all coming out of the closet to close this era
The devil is really out this time to end it all. His children no longer want to be underground they are now normaizing their evil nature.
May God help us
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Meesquared000(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
ijewejones:

Listen carefully to what the moniker above me has to say this Sunday morning... grin

Then ask or imagine in ur mind if mermaid wears bra

lol. Make im or her dey mumu
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by palsenator(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Don't think your understanding and knowledge are enough to unravel all the life mysteries. There are mysteries dear.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Mscheww! see this one's small breast.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Rugaria: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Ara gbajara agba... The ara makegoduru sense anyhow.... Dey there dey claim mermaid until I lay my abunna on you..

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dlordy100: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2020
why are girls so gullible?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2020
she watched a lot Barbie while growing up.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
It's not a joke.
Everything is manifesting itself.

This are the days of his spirit Or the spirits

Even them are "woke"

Are you?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Germi9: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
she isn't joking about her being a Mermaid, some foolish men will still hozzle her kpekus irrespective of this warning
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Kaptainemeka:
Before you assume it's bolkocks experinent on it.. Go to any known ocean at 12 midnight and shout "Mami water" if you exist slap me.. Do it 3 times.. If you come back the same then we will believe it's false. Make sure you video the encounter Sha.

Master,
Abeg leave that story for Preachers . Bros so many people dey here,wey don see suffer.

you don see, where dem dey fight for who go sleep for burial grounds?

Person dey outside wey dey collect money oh,nothing concern am if you see space or not.

Na Sea we dey go bath for midnight, so we go fit smoke weed for that location.

We dey even call the many water,make he show face. We get Arab buyers.

Broa a na wash ......... creatures dey with gory sights.

But nothing be Mammy water.

All those films na wash oh..... na those films dey make Naija get bad name for some locations.

When dem don watch money rituals films die.

If you know where Mammy water dey, Contcat Nat Geo. You are in money ....

Don’t mind my typos .... na money i go find,when my mates dey sch.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Stupidity angry sad cool
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mivici: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Witch
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by favour32(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Guitar Boy!! Guitar Boy!!
Never Never you run away,
Ehh, Ehh, Never run away with your wife ohh.
If u see mammy water oooo
If u see mammy water ooo.
Never never you run away..........

Children of these days will never understand the above.
V.U.....if you know you know.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

There are marmaids dear. Almost every creature on the surface of the earth are also in the sea.

The Sea is a parallel world on its own.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSG3kPa-jOU

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jamaall(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol the mod caught me by surprised though....

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:

Same as witchcraft is 'tales' abi?
The whites that hypocritically tell we Africans dt these are superstitions also celebrate Halloween, have wicca- d organization of witches and wizards, yet make ppl like u blv DT spirituality doesn't exist.

Open ya aiz!
cool

You deny mind the fool?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
attention seeking mofo.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2020
that boobs is giving me nightmare
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by austinelex: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020
This one is chasing clout by the time the spirit begin to disturb you we regret ur action
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kpokpo1(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020
If the same ocean carry her go now se she meet the real mermaid.

Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.