Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (98391 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mystique8:
She kuku resemble them
� have you seen one before?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
n i c e p i c
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by olaric(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Some people are are already afraid because they heard mermaid grin

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Pastors feeding people bullshits called marine kingdom.

She's beautiful with a nice concept and having fun.

Mermaid tales are bollocks !

For those already running amok on my mention, you are wasting your time grin

You are an idiot, those mermaid movies you watch in cinemas and on TVs, were they acted by pastors? Are pastors the writers or producers?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Coming from someone who has never visited her villa for the fear of the witches. Jump into the sea to see if marine forces exist.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
owoibibio and marine spirit.
see dem anansa nieces.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Pastors feeding people bullshit ?

Ogbanje spotted

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

I was asking one pastor the type of food mermaids are eating in the marine kingdom but he could not explain.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
bigstan11787:

I know pretty lies in the eyes of the beholder... But I think you are blind...where is the pretty....the make up?

Well, your opinion has been acknowledged and respectfully ignored. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nsiba: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Myself2:

Pastors feeding people bullshit ?

Ogbanje spotted

419 pastor located and verified
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:
where is righteousness89,your attention is needed,what do we call this?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Myself2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
nsiba:

419 pastor located and verified

grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by seancombs617: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Me wey still nak one girl recently..she slept akwardly when I came into the room at mid night,as I wanted to touch her make I go another round..she said '' can't I see that we are not the only one here,chai,fear grip me.she later say she is a water girl and tho her mom has taken her to church and stuff but she's still attached to the water world ,cos I wan acting like it's normal and stuff,and that's she was playing with her fellow water girls when I interrupted her sleep.even after she said this I still went one round o chai ,konji naa fool o lol.abeg hope it won't have any negative effect on me sha,I made it known to her before that ,that I wasn't up for a relationship,I just wanted sex and she didn't oppose then. nakd a marine girl..she said whenever she passes any sea or river she sees a head of a water Queen that calls her to come into the water.o buoy.please advise a brother biko.hope it wont have any effect on me o.but bruh that girl Sabi nak.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Her breasts are still standing. I like it
Sucking it will make sense.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
kitombo:

You actually need the brain here.
scumbag ask your wayward mother who d hell is your real father
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Guestlander: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
mytime24:
Righteousness89 over to u tongue

Righteousness89 is a fake pastor.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mermaid dey wear BRA, end time Mermaid.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TimeTraveler369: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
I know a goddess when I see one. If she is bold enough to say it, then so be it.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by danvault: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
muller101:
The beautiful mermaid. Where is Sebastian.

What do you want to do to that lobster?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Its a lie, who was the one interviewing her and who was the photographer?
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OyinO: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
tobechi74:
Mermaid is a common world in other countries,in nigeria, it is stigmatized
We have been fed superstitious story about mermaid. Now we want to crucify her.
Her birthday,
She loves water the same way we love swimming pool
She took pics inside water,
She chose a name she likee- mermaid
Why don't we let people love their own life

Animals live their true identity

Not chained by the expectation of society

Eat when hungry

Mate when Hot

Without feeling ashamed

No clergy to place blame

A New born child is a sinner

So says a book that praises murderers

The gods created us nude

Yet unclothedness is a taboo it makes no sense

But we do not want to look different

So we put on a covering

And betray our true feeling.

We hide our true self

And show our false self

We tell children not to cheat

We are no different from hypocrite

Stop the pretence

Break the fence

Speak your unpopular opinion

Though it may conflict with established institution

Be yourself in the face of death

Your killers will oneday loose their breath

It is better to say your mind

Than to live a lie

How will someone else accept you

When you cannot love you

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/

Best comment. Best among the Rest.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ddokie: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just STFU.....You think you know shit. You don't know poo about life

You should have just left him to continue in his foolery.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Onyemaya: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

shut up marine kingdom exist. fools everywhere you go
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Xantel(f): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow, happy birthday pretty
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Exodora: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria herself need to travel abroad .
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
If u have seen mermaid thats your luck
As for me they not real
Very soon they will say centaurs are real
Or zombies cheesy
Do you have rivers linking to sea where you come from, to know if it is true or not.
Go and ask the Niger deltans like rivers state, Bayelsa, living in the riverside linking to the sea, if they exist or not. You can go there to experience it, anything you see you take.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Onyemaya:
shut up marine kingdom exist. fools everywhere you go
The thing is they don't live by the river side like Niger delta areas where there are rivers linking to sea, go to kalabari in rivers state, adoni, okirika areas. where I come from there are rivers everywhere you go linking to the sea, people experience these sort of things usually, some people die in the process or go missing.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

There are real life sightings of mermaids by seafarers..
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LordSk: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
She no even wear bone-straight grin grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nezy4Real(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by invectives(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Akwa ibom girls with dia big tommy!!! too much afang soup and editan as breakfast!!! Mermaid with pot belly,Mtcheeew
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Officermuchacho: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
comotu

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MrStylish(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just STFU.....You think you know shit. You don't know poo about life
Abobi
U don't know shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.