Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (98389 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tobechi74: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

You and I should be good friends.. we think alike

I want to sexually molest your brain

I cover my brokos with the blood of Moses
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2020
But i heard that mermaid don't had wide pussy
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TBIZZY(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2020
The is just a mere costume. She's someone who loves beech, and the best way to show it is to come up with the costume.

You people should stop thinking otherwise because she said she's a "mermaid.

Don't you people see the Halloween in US, batman, �️ Spiderman...to mention few, some even come up with a � devil's costume".

Please let's wakeup and not to walk in path of our fellow Nigerians in the North
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Not exactly beautiful... Just lots of make up, picture effects, and titties!!!... Mtchewww! NEXT! undecided
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Princeiniobong(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Thank you my dear.

Effects of religious, superstitious and unfounded beliefs grin
true, for your UK iPhones and Samsung WhatsApp me on 09077992302

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by shyvicky: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2020
This mermaid get big belle grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2020
seguno2:

I just want to run to hug your mention. cheesy
BTW, you have a fantastic moniker. grin

And I am running to hug you,Segun. grin grin grin grin

It's time we liberate ourselves. They load people with fear of this non-existent trash and turn people to ATMs. grin grin

Hugs again and have a great day dearie ! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Kaptainemeka:
Look at this premature bred talking about childish nature.. Son, when I was writing my final exams your father was still gathering money to buy fancy roses to woo your mum. Ignoramus.
You can throw useless and harmless insults all you want, I am more concerned about you transferring your caveman mentality to your innocent offsprings.

Put your brain to work, it is in your power to do so. Have a nice day old man.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AgathaMoses(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2020
smash. Me elsmashino
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just STFU.....You think you know shit. You don't know poo about life

Knowledge is subjective most times... We learn in parts! Clearly, you believe in the myths. That's your choice!!!... No one, not a damn person has been able to come up with sustainable evidence that validates that beautiful, near perfect people or creatures with diabolical powers live in bodies of water among marine life.

Think about it!!!
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by imagrg(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2020
The mermaid thing is an illusion.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
so, ur own mermaid dey wear designer material with blink blink stones to cover ur legs abi?

if I use my dick slap u ehn, u go dey cum through ur ears ni...

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Lemme get a camera also
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Thank you my dear.

Effects of religious, superstitious and unfounded beliefs grin

Highly and shamefully unfounded!!!... It disgusts me when I hear clergy men raise such prayer points. Smh!!!
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2020
mermaid indeed! na only her Bress me dey see sha

as much as i tried to control my sight but can't help but keep looking at it

The Eyes sees what it sees

i keep imagining myself sucking and pressing that bress of hers grin
Yungstallion:
A young pretty lady identified as Happiness Enekak, is currently causing stir online as she marks her birthday in Ocean, calling herself a mermaid. It begs the question, to what length do people go to seek fame or chase clout or could it be true?

Miss Happiness, a native of Akwa Ibom took to the state based Facebook group, 'Ibom Crush', to post photos of her birthday taken in a beach, calling herself "beautiful mermaid"

She wrote,

https://www./925591411106735/permalink/1327117104287495/

She shared photos of herself putting on blue mermaid costume as she settled inside the water and pose for the camera. One thing is certain, she can pass as a mermaid because of how stunning and gorgeous she looks.Her post has drawn reactions as people took to the comment box to drop birthday wishes while also sarcastically making reference to proclaiming herself as mermaid. It takes really some guts for her to reveal herself as a mermaid on her birthday. It seems auspicious.It is either she is chasing clout or she is indeed a mermaid as this world is filled with mysteries. Some people are not who they seem to be.

What do u think about this?
see photos below:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jack005(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2020
The girl bwest is just so enticing... Chai make my love for the female mammary gland no be my downfall.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
Some people are are already afraid because they heard mermaid grin

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Pastors feeding people bullshits called marine kingdom.

She's beautiful with a nice concept and having fun.

Mermaid tales are bollocks !

For those already running amok on my mention, you are wasting your time grin

I concur with you
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Some Persons without Understanding will see things like this and say its fashion! Wonderful etc!
You may think it's just a photo! Na lie! She knows the assignment she is carrying out..

In these Endtimes don't be Suprised with things as these! They are openly coming out now!

The Marine kingdoms and other kingdoms of Darkness know the shortness of the times! And they are doing all they can to capture and Recruit Destinies of men and women!

This is a Pure Marine agent activity!

Some Destinies will be Spirtually controlled and initiated with this!
Watch out! Don't be a Spiritual Mumu!
Put on the Whole Armor of God!
Surrender Genuinely to JESUS Christ so you don't be a Casualty of these dangerous times..

Damn!... The fvck did I just read??! lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Majority of the negative reactions to this photo shoot have been inspired by local folklores, tales by the moonlight and local orientations.

Elsewhere other people and culture embrace mermaid, unicorns and fairy stories positively. The culture of fear of mermaids have been made worse by Victor Uwaifo’s song which ironically someone has referred to here and also certain beliefs especially from the riverine areas.

I’m sure if Santa Claus was created and painted as the devil, lots of people would believe and dissociate from it.

Mermaids don’t exist. If they exist, they would not only be very beautiful creatures, they would be eco warriors and superheroes who would protect the seas and marine life against all agents of destruction and harmful practices to harm the environment. Mermaids would fight people who contaminate the seas with poisonous wastes, oil spillages. Mermaids would protect the seas and make it friendly for people who survive on marine life. They’d protect marine travellers against pirates, they’d also like some dolphins protect drowning people and guide them safely to the shores.

We should stop this rumours and fears of mermaids. People who pollute the environments are actually to be feared and worse than worst creatures in the seas.
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Skyfornia:

I concur with you

Much thanks
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Don't doubt what you haven't seen

Mermaids are for real..

SO, since you have seen one... Regale us with thy testimony!!!
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Oya stand up and walk na grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gemez: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
I seriously don't see anything wrong with the pics....we all know she took the picture and she's not a real mermaid nau....it's just for fun....it's an art....Nigerians with double standard.....and for the breasts some of u are talking about .....was she supposed to wear buba in the beach abeg I need answer ooooo
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
danyero:
Your childish stupidity is called out and now you want to hide under sarcasm grin

It's actually sarcasm in its pure and simple form!!!... Life is really not that complicated sir. Breathe!!! cool
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Highly and shamefully unfounded!!!... It disgusts me when I hear clergy men raise such prayer points. Smh!!!

That's the only way of holding people in fear thereby con them grin grin

Smh too grin grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2020
This woman is really sexy. I like the side-boob action that arises from her wearing a bikini top that is one size too small. Very nice and tasty. Just looking at her, I can deduce that she is blessed with an extremely delicious beaver that would make a believer out of any man fortunate enough to eat her out for an extended culinary experience.

With those preliminary protocols completed to her satisfaction, it would be an honor and a privilege to mount this woman like a demented kangaroo in heat, and then proceed to slip and slide in and out of her tight little Red Snapper, with reckless abandon, thank you Jeeeesus !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
dazzlingd:

Will you mind them...I've said it several times, the average black man living in africa is daft

Very daft and irritating!!!
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's actually sarcasm in its pure and simple form!!!... Life is really not that complicated sir. Breathe!!! cool
I don't think so pal, but trolling is fun either way grin
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Donbazooka: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
I will recommend any guy who has slept with this lady to go for deliverance immediately[1quote author=zeal22 post=96546359]lol[/quote]
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dabby4real: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=doggedfighter post=96538265]Some people are are already afraid because they heard mermaid grin

They have been fed with stories that there are people that live in the water grin

Pastors feeding people bullshits called marine kingdom.

She's beautiful with a nice concept and having fun.

Mermaid tales are bollocks !

For those already running amok on my mention, you are wasting your time grin

[This biatch don't know shit about the world, infant brain. Ignorant asshole ...too bad]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2020
This one has owned it
Re: Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Clout chaser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.