Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding (418 Views)

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding (photos) / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding by kings2al1: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2020

The planned wedding of two lovers has been called off after they found out they were siblings with just a few days to their wedding.

The two Kenyan lovers, John Njoroge and Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) were surprised to find out they were related after John introduced Rose to his parents.

John spoke with Kameme TV and said: “After I took her for an introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”

Wanjiku responded and said;

“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”

SOUREC: https://celebrity-profile.com/lovers-discover-they-are-siblings-few-days-to-wedding/
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding by donbachi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ur father must be a nite trailer driver..nobody born scatter every part of a country like dem.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding by Amotolongbo(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wanjiku responded and said;

“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”
grin grin grin

My left breast o grin grin

Once bitten, many times shy
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding by kings2al1: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
LOL
Amotolongbo:
grin grin grin

My left breast o grin grin

Once bitten, many times shy
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding by Lastmankc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kenya,land of weird
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding by kings2al1: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
hmmm
Lastmankc:
Kenya,land of weird

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Regretable Mistakes You Made This Year ? / What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End / A Nairalander’s Sister Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.