Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home (777 Views)

Business Opportunity That Can Fetch You 6figures In Dollars Every Month / Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News / How Much Can I Earn Weekly/monthly If I Open A Bet9ja Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home by Rarity001(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
To The Young Nigerian Who Is Tired Of Being Broke and Desires To Earn 6 Figures - Without Leaving The House..

Imagine you making N50,000 every day without having to step out of the door...

Working at $30 per hour can give you N57,000 if you put in 5 hours a day.

That's somebody's salary for working 31 days straight, no break.

And you earn that in 5 hours.

Working inside your room.

It's all possible with Upwork.

I'll prove to you that it's possible.

There are a thousand plus ways to make money online.

Especially if you're making money towards Financial Freedom. Not just for the thrill of making money.

I work online so I know.

And the great thing about Digital Work is the ease, the leverage and the ability to scale.

One way you can make money from home is working as a Freelancer.

By now, you know that your skill portfolio should be thick. And by skill, I don't mean making moimoi.

I'm talking of digital skills. Skills that matter in the 21st century and in the tech revolution.

Skills like Copywriting, Public Speaking, content Development, coding and programming, Closing, among others.

When you have these skills, you can make money as you please.

There are lots of opportunities online for Freelancers.

Whatever you do; photography, web design, web development, Graphics Design, Social Media management, whatever. There are numerous opportunites to use your skill to make money.

I make money from Different places. But today, I'll show you one source.

Upwork.

Upwork is a freelancing platform where enterprises and individuals connect in order to do business.

An average of 3,000,000 jobs worth over $1,000,000,000 (1 Billion) USD are posted annually on UpWork.

In case you missed it, I said an average of 3 million jobs worth over one billion dollars are posted on Upwork every year by one Billion registered clients.

This means every year more than one billion opportunites are available to earn in dollars.

This makes Upwork the largest freelancer marketplace in the whole world.

Look at those figures for a minute.

Can your Nigerian economy give you that?

Think again. There are 5 million jobs every year available to those who take it.

"Those" include me.

I'll show you a picture proof below.

A small amount. For writing a couple of articles for a site.

The beautiful thing about working as a Freelancer on Upwork is this:

Upwork gives you everything in one place: clients, jobs, security, payment, ease, and even sets you on the path to your financial freedom because with Upwork, there is no earning ceiling. You decide how high you go.

Being a Freelancer used to be tough. Not so anymore.

Then again, I have to warn you: it's a competitive market, you cannot afford to NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

First things first, Upwork Accounts from Nigeria seldom get approved, thanks to our sisters and brothers who have given us a bad name.

Because of this, you have to use something called an Upwork Approval Script.

An Upwork Approval Script costs N40,000.

I'll show you Picture proof below too.

If you fail to follow it, your account will NEVER get approved.

But I decided to bridge the gap.

I paid to get it.

And now, I open Approved Upwork Accounts for freelancers to start earning for their work.

I charged N5000, but because a lot of us are just getting started and we need all the help we can get, I crashed the price to N3500.

Amazing right?

Here's the best part.

I'm adding a link at the end of this sentence, and everyone who comes via that link will get an Approved Upwork Account at 3k ONLY. https:///3ixuYg9

I also offer Upwork Coaching. Because like I said already, you can't afford to not know what you're doing on Upwork.

Yesterday, I began an offline Upwork Coaching with a client.

She landed her first job on Upwork and didn't exactly know what to do and guess what? Her Account was suspended.

When I first got into the system, I struggled plenty.

I had to learn many things myself and it cost me time and resources.

But I don't want the same thing to happen to you.

I don't want you to lose jobs and lose your account too.

So I'll train you after opening your account.

The coaching goes for N5500 between now till December 31st.

By January, the price shoots to N10,000.

But for everyone who follows this link, https:///3ixuYg9, you get to pay 5k ONLY.

And for everyone who takes this offer, I have an Upwork Guide for you.

It goes for N2000. But you get it for free as a bonus for taking action.

So, what's it going to be?

The thing about Opportuniy is that it can knock more than once, but if you open up late, you'll arrive late, or you'll never even arrive.

This Offer Expires 11:59pm on December 31st. Let's talk NOW https:///3ixuYg9

Re: How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home by lathrowinger: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
sad
Re: How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beautiful piece
Re: How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home by Najm(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2020
All the external links aren't opening.
Re: How I Earn In Dollars Every Day From Home by SarutobiEky(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Wait o. This guide is just on how to create an account? How about how to make money on it even though one is a learner

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Transaction Made To My Account Did Not Reflect / Avoid Doing Business With Adebowale Solomon Abayomi (Slimslimqq), He Is A Scamme / OPINION: Can A Legit Hustling Nigerian Make It 'big' Without Involving In Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.