Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo (25163 Views)

I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by philmaxx(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
He is under pressure to run from ganaja junction to okene. Rubbish
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Briller: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
If this coun3 remains together after 2023 elections, then it's a miracle. I fear for my children's future with the likes of clueless Bello aspiring for presidential position. What nonsense! Choii, I missed opportunities. I for don japa tey tey.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by longetivity(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
willyjacs:
whats up with u? These sets of people raping the simplest of english language? What is "he will WON", "did u WON?" that alot of people are using these day? I use to think it's local gamblers alone that abuse that word... It's "he'll win" not "he will won" .. "won" is a past tense... Examples of Right ways to put it down.. "he won the previous or past election", "he'll win the next election or the election".... This is not mockery but giving u a simple correction against the future.
it's a sarcasm
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by bisiswag(f): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Test running the waters. Crazy dingbat
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by delezac(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Butter no be for monkey
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Abdogood(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Everyone are under pressure, this one dey show head. Oga bend ur head small mowe for see better head jare. Lubbish!. Pressure ko! Moisture ni!.

How I so wised that some persons like Pst Sam, Daviad, Sule1man & others in these categories can run or be President... Having people with brains and character in power inclusive other elective positions will change the fortune of this nation for greatest.

That is only when I can see hope in this con3.

Infact why can't all these pastors, Imam's and enterprenurs that are doing very well in they various ministries and businesses come together and form a third force that will checkmate these present nonesense we have going on.

We need people who place values on they reputations.

This Con3 can never go furthered with these type of people we keep recycling there.

Don't take seriously: this is just a wise of a fustrated con3man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tufiakwa.

This is the driest joke I've come across all week.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by penplus: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
please if this is a joke, stop it!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Brushstrokes20: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

The stupidest thing I've read since Adam!

Mod, common move this comic relief to the JOKES

SECTION ASAP!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Minemrys: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
chozzy:

Well, Bello is better than Buhari

people like you is why nigeria is a failed state. How the F would you be siding evils? Or even picking 0ne of 2 evils?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Ferrous(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think, these people can open a comedy skit, they can do well there. Because, this is comedy of the century cry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Angel2006: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Run for what I beg? This useless governor! Haaa.. Nigeria don suffer o.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by abokimallam: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria President has become a joke,hence people like Bello who has turned Kogi State into a haven for kidnappers is even dreaming to be. This is a man,for it not for compromised election system and state capture of INEC by politicians in Nigeria,cannot win a local government in his state talkless of Nigeria.
With people like him in power,there is no hope that Nigeria can ever make it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by lozanni(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by lozanni(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
What did you say?

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Valkrie: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
The said Yahaya Bello have never ever won any election in his life...he came through the process of selection and never election cos of APC at the centre and the fantastically corrupt nation..

Both primary and main election is either he was selected or he paid people to shoot people out and others to help write election result for him...having succeed in this experiment of his in Kogi he want to venture out to the whole country...but it's just a gimmick for juicy position and nothing more cos after Kogi there would be nothing for him again...he as dumb as the word dumb goes...!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by SeeAfrica(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol ;DLol. Na pyr joke dey keep from falling into depression. If u are depressed just come to nairaland;it's the best therapy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by basadenet: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerian presidency now for dick and Harry, if not, yaya hello of all people, want to contest for presidency. Naija presidenct or his household president? This is a slowpoke that was unable to govern his local government, not to talk of state.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Buharidgeneral: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
which Pressure ?pot pressure or what.?pressure kee you there
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
anataala:
Gbam!!!
please reply my PM. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC, PDP, Civil Society, INEC Disagreed Over Card Reader Performance In Kano / Trump Release Names Of Nigeria Politicians Who Stocked Looted Funds Overseas. / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.