Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo (25157 Views)

I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Elaric(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Very laughable... Pls next
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Asianjollof007: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Some nigerians go still vote for him sha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by zedman1(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Saao:
If orji uzor kalu is positioning himself to run for president why not yahaya bello? Uzor failed abia state, he installed a failure and the failure installed another failure, then went ahead to stole billions from the state, today he is positioning himself to run for president. So if Uzor is okay for president, then yahaya bello also OK for president after all both of them are better than your present president.
But that's the problem we have bro, so because out of many thieves there's a smaller thief we should choose the smaller thief? Must we elect a thief as leader? or is it that there's no 'pure' human in Nigeria? If that's the case then my assertion that leadership isn't our problem in this country is true. We are our problem.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by bluecircle470: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Lol... joke of the year grin grin

For more jokes, text YAHAYA BELLO to 30333

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I think he's under pressure to run out of sense and cash. Presidency has turned to a joke in this country that even poliTHIEFcians with clear records of poor performance are confidently aspiring to attain.
Failed state
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Gesman: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
So that he can spend part of his loot on wild ghost chase.

*NOW IN MY ACTIVITY TODAY* I realised some of us want to Just make money in simple ways through a simple system without stress of referring.

Some of us don't even want millions we just want urgent 2k some times and little money to take care of urgent needs.

Well I HAve a platform I am into that i am doing right now. Lecture starts there on Monday... ��

https:///BIt8nOyWktQD9pJbnd5KYz
*ITS trending now and its paying*
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Racoon:
Yahaya Bello-the infamous "tatatata" governor? This country is doomed.Dont blame this dunce because the sitting president has so much lowered governance with cluelessness, lacklustre & uninspiring performance that makes the likes of Yahya Bello see contesting for the presidency as a worthy contest for the most stupid.Spits!
Real talk

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by toye440: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
He would only muster ebira votes.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by greypencils: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
This is hate speech. Kuku kill me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Kogi people I know are complaining about how incompetent this guy is, I just wonder which pressure he is referring to and where the pressure is coming from..... classic example of self-inflicted mental pressure; very imaginary and yet so real

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
na mad him go run mad.... no be run for president....werey commissioner

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by kaysir095: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Ezmans: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I think he's under pressure to run out of sense and cash. Presidency has turned to a joke in this country that even poliTHIEFcians with clear records of poor performance are confidently aspiring to attain.
even a rat at ojo alaba dumb site is under pressure to run

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by obicmag(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Taaaaa

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by drololaaof: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Your accolade is good but you have forgotten the unpaid salaries,the refusal to acknowledge the presence of COVID 19 in the state until the disease kill a high ranking judge , telling the PTF on COVID 19 that they are on their on in if they stay or come to Kogi state,assault and arson on political opponents during the election,thugs attacking FMC Lokoja becos of COVID 19 ‐you want to foist all of thiese on Nigerians, taxing every loaf of bread, bravo to you mr promoter

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Biggers82(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Yeye Bello is a goon

Who wan give him ticket

Stupid Governor who can't take care of his people wants to Rule this Country that means we are finished
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by joelag: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2020
That pressure will overpower him to run mad.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Franktom247(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Pmb has devalued naira and the office of president me self am getting calls all over the world to unite this country come next election i will be contesting too make all of us begin craze together
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Bluntemperor: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:

It is shameful that a Governor that can't even account for all the humongous Security Funds is selling a joke too far.
Is this not same guy who declared public holidays for Buhari when he returned to Nigeria? Na wao.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by BigMamaNaija: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2020
I wanted to comment but the comments I've seen so far did not disappoint.

Pressure kee you dia undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by 808wright: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Charity begins at home .. Someone that hasn't fix his own state ,.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by DeMoneyGenius: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2020
�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2020
richard69:
Under pressure to run mad?
I think that's what he meant to say. The man is under pressure to run mad.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Jabioro: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2020
There is no need for me to comment...let him contest,he about to smell his body odour.."Idea gboru Ara ni"
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by backtalkG(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2020
To think this joker of governor still has three more years at lugard house embarassed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by gbagyiza: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerian number one seat has been reduced to nothing. How can a country that wants to progress allow anything to contest for its elections. I swear if a mad man is forwarded to contest the number one seat position in Nigeria, the possibility of him winning is bright. Which kind country is this.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by kolmart: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Yahaya Bello that can not even rule a state successfully will come rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by article1: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Run to where, what is chasing him? All I know is, if Yahaya Bello runs in 2023 he is only running to his village in Okenne. There is no vacancy for looters of our treasury come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by 4gunners(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Saintly01(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Nna wetin Musa no go see for gate, joke taken too far.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Lush100(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2020
God forbid bad thing.
Whether alive or " dead" , God forbid.

Let's vote for Donald Duke instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army, Gunmen Clash In Abia Communities / APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) / Photos From The Presidential Inauguration State Banquet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.