Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo (25162 Views)

I May Run For 2023 Presidency – Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by justy15: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2020
He is under pressure to run mad...abi, all this political jobbers looking for brown envelope will not die well ooo, imagine somebody thinking of Bello the Aisha Errand boy running for the president of this country after his miserable performance in kogi. Hell..Nooooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2020
I can't believe I am reading this!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Badonasty(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2020
lol....na that pressure go kill am...oloriburuku...if this one manages to even win the presidential ticket of any political party I'm going on exile
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by kunle75(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Itulah(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I think he's under pressure to run out of sense and cash. Presidency has turned to a joke in this country that even poliTHIEFcians with clear records of poor performance are confidently aspiring to attain.
that's why we must sack all of them come 2023, are you in?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by vulpeslopez(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2020
The most useless governor in Nigeria....in a normal scenario this man won't even win a house of rep seat.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by emmaattack: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Joker.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by michoim(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2020
What a joke of the century!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2020
THAT COMMISSIONER NEED PYSCHATRIC EXAMINATION.YAHYAH BELLO THAT COULD NOT GOVERN A STATE AS SMALL AS KOGI SUCCESSFULLY.THERE ARE MANY MAD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by ebenezar202I: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Myhusband:
all Kogi indigene should be banned for 2years from politics with this their yeyeye Governor declaration for presidency

yahaya bello should be shot in the head for this nonsense talk and his commissioner for hyping and extortion should be sentence to death for proclaiming a fake side of Bello

useless talk
if that bastard commissioner been near me if I no for stab am for that senseless talk then my mama no been born me well.
Anyway if APC rig election put Bello for Aso rock then expect riot wey go worse pass end SARS own.
cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by bendike: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Saao:
If orji uzor kalu is positioning himself to run for president why not yahaya bello? Uzor failed abia state, he installed a failure and the failure installed another failure, then went ahead to stole billions from the state, today he is positioning himself to run for president. So if Uzor is okay for president, then yahaya bello also OK for president after all both of them are better than your present president.
It will be great if APC can field yahaya belllo. It means the is hope for the country through other parties. If you know you know.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by throwaway: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin

If you are on android, this is the Nairaland app for you. No ads.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amebo.amebo

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by EagleNest(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Indeed a sick country. What is my ear hearing?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by sirvics95: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Of course Nigeria is a country where a criminal can be the president.............
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by IkemChris(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Under pressure to run to hell.... Idiot people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by mensos544: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Idiot. May God punish You
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by olatade(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2020
I support yahaya Bello for president. Since every body is running mad , let us all run the mad together.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by ojun50(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2020
donproject:

Bro small small, dem no dy follow you play?
I hear
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Ayodoni1(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2020
With free, fair and credible election, Yaya Bello can't win his unit if he contest has president without rigging.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by sisisioge: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin

They shouldn't push him to waste his money fa.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Beejayminer: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2020
This MAN is living in the DREAM.. The worst Governor of our TIME! You better go and hide your face after your terrible tenure is over.. Oyiara!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Emotionss: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
iamyemiakins:
I think he's under pressure to run out of sense and cash. Presidency has turned to a joke in this country that even poliTHIEFcians with clear records of poor performance are confidently aspiring to attain.

Don't be surprise he will even win with extra 5 million vote
Remember every unimaginable abominations are possible in a country like nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by kikake: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Muhammadu Buhari ran for presidency and won, why can’t Yahaya Bello?

Nigeria’s skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators to favor northern region of Nigeria, guarantees that even a cow from northern region can beat a professor of Law or Economics from the southern regions, in Nigeria’s presidential election.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2020
What is this now
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by all4ualone: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2020
I laughed in Spanish
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Kingspin(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2020
iamyemiakins:
If Buhari can make it, Bello can.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by ogolad(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Yeye Bello have the right to run anyway, but he should make sure he run back to his village. Yeye people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by Kellzmann01(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2020
I'm also under pressure from my family and friends to run for presidency come 2023....yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by PHijo(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

He better be under pressure not to 'run'!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by chipet67(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2020
I am also under pressure to run.

Run away from Nigeria I mean.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by jaydor: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2020
I just had to comment to this clown, but words won't just come out.....hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks / Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.