Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno (33626 Views)

Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by spacechuks(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2020
I have said it time over time, The man luggard that joined us with this uncircumcised jihadist will not find peace in hell fire,

The northern government are sympathetic and financier of the boko haram movement ,

So killing 40 or more does not alter the objective and gain of their supported movement.

Mind you, it was sequel to this spate of ravaging northeast ,they rubber stamped the North East Development Commission through the back door in the upper house whilst using tax payers money and Niger delta oil money to finance the commission which sole aim is to develop the north east that was ravage by them selves.

Or is it the chunk amount been budgeted for purchase of arms and defence of a region that cannot contribute 0.1percent of same amount to the national table, this is first class pesting and parasitism,

Our south south people need to wake up from sleep, with our resources, there ought not be hunger and want in south south if not the parasites ravaging us,

Oh God, we are tired of being in the same country with these uncircumcised fanatics.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Possiblegee:

That’s buhari for u any way

O boy where dat mannerless Dog named day self tongue tongue tongue
Mynd44
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by IJOBA2: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2020
ClearFlair:
Helinues, NGpatriot, Yenefer. Come and do the job you're paid for. Come and call it fake news as usual.
YOU WILL NOT SEE THEM IN THIS KINDA THREAD grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by IJOBA2: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2020
dollytino4real:
no matter they hid the secret going on in that asorock one day it will be exposed.
WALAHI I GET AM POR SENSE
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Mumjully: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Gabriel004: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Basitelo1:
Even if Boko Haram like mk e kill dem finish..
I gat no pity 4 d North, dis #Endsars open my eyes abt dem

U no go see Hisbah and Muric talk put 4 dis one lai lai, na 2 incite Violence dem sabi
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Lamasta(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Borno a once business hub have been polarize completely by the terrorist group boko haram...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Incidence like this should let you know the people behind these kidnapping, banditry and killings across the nation. As we all know the government has a strong policy towards agriculture, now tell me how will anyone be able farm now ? Even if you're offered all the loan necessary , how will you move when the roads are not even safe. Even if you get to your farm in one piece, how will you work when you can be killed or kidnapped at any given time. You can decide to use common sense or emotions but one thing is clear no government will be able to deliver on it's mandate with such sabotage. I have never felt this sad for Nigeria like these few months, do you know I had to abandon my farm up North because of the security situation? My investment is literally gone because I can't even hustle in peace. I am sad and I don't want to leave Nigeria but when I think about my young family I am left with little or no choice.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by authority2006(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2020
DasaintHope:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid
thus thread.
Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork

Just tell us that this sad news gives you an erection. Enemy of the state, unpatriotic elements. Always waiting for terrible news about Nigeria. You all will be put to shame.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Redcrafton: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2020
authority2006:

Just tell us that this sad news gives you an erection. Enemy of the state, unpatriotic elements. Always waiting for terrible news about Nigeria. You all will be put shame.

keep quiet there.

If it were ipob now you will be singing like canary asking Wicked N(Wike) to kill all of them.

Now ask Buhari to kill all your Boko brothers now....

H Y P O C R I T E angry angry
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Redcrafton: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Religion is the greatest problem in the north.

Assuming it was a Christian militia that is killing people in the north.

Are you saying the region will not mobilize to destroy them?

The northerners know what they are doing.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by atonement12: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Stupid man who doesn't know anything. Always talking by proxy. If it is not Garbage Shehgoat it will be Femi AdeShiner or the other small boy that opens his loud mouth all the time.

A president who has never written a book all his life nor delivered any intellectual speech in a academic or business forum that will be beneficial to mankind. A man whose only known achievement is rearing gay cattle that never increased in number.
How he became a general in the Army is baffling even though we know it is a quota system general.

He cannot speak or face the press on one on one discourse because he doesn't know what to say.....very daft and uninformed.

Nigerians will know what they did to themselves by voting this unintelligent and backward man because of religion and region as president. Thank God everybody is affected,mostly the Northerners where insecurity, poverty and diseases are ravaging the region.

Nonsense!
A Scam President!
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

keep quiet there.

If it were ipob now you will be singing like canary asking Wicked N(Wike) to kill all of them.

Now ask Buhari to kill all your Boko brothers now....

H Y P O C R I T E angry angry

Try to be a Boko Haram member for just a week and let's see if your parents won't display your obituary poster the second week. Idioota
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by atonement12: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2020
So sadsad
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by atonement12: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2020
authority2006:

Just tell us that this sad news gives you an erection. Enemy of the state, unpatriotic elements. Always waiting for terrible news about Nigeria. You all will be put shame.
"This sad news" has been going on for some years now, increasingly...and it will continue as long as we have this set of rulers. The real unpatriotic elements and enemy of the state are people like you who have been living in denial because of your present pecuniary gain from this rulers. It is you that will soon be put to shame if you don't repent of your selfishness and greed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by pretyval: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2020
RIP to them and consolation to their families... shebi na the same buhari wey take one month before he comment for #LekkiMassacre
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by OyinO: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2020
All these things happening are not in any way related to End Time misphilosophies but to teach the present Nigerian youths some lessons that they should avoid sentiments but rather apply logic and reason when choosing leaders. End Time was not fabricated for Nigeria. Many countries like Uganda, Tanzania and even Rwanda are doing well without any useless END Time effects.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Redcrafton: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2020
authority2006:

Try to be a Boko Haram member for just a week and let's see if your parents won't display your obituary poster the second week. Idioota

So why haven't your parent displayed the obituary posters of your Boko brothers, uncles and inlaws....who are killing people everyday. Mumu Idioota...

See your Boko brothers here free and happy.. Mumu

Only the gullibles are deceived by you cheating northerners.

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Condemn! Confemn !! Condemn !!!

Always condemning that's all....

Baba and condemn na 5&6
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by trutht828: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Splitmind:
Fake news nobody died and the North is safe. Thank you so much our darling president for securing the North, it would do you well to counter seriously this fake news being spread to tarnish your image.
Are you saying Buhari is a liar and imbbecile for condemning something that never happened?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by trutht828: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2020
PhillipPHD:
Nigeria is a business. Politicians are businessmen. The government is for the benefit of the elites, not for the people (society): the people are mere tools. Anything that doesn’t affect the elites do not matter. Know this and know peace.

There is no peace in that
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by nnamdi640: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Hypocrite of the highest level. Later when the so called Boko Harams are apprehended, same person that condemn their actions will still give order to release them as repented Boko Harams.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news. Where are the bodies of the slain farmers? This is just stupid propaganda by IPOB miscreants to discredit the awesome work of Buhari and his competent military apparatus.

The North is secured. There's no need to panic.

Nobody was killed at Lekki tollgate, nobody was also killed borno
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Redcrafton:
Religion is the greatest problem in the north.

Assuming it was a Christian militia that is killing people in the north.

Are you saying the region will not mobilize to destroy them?

The northerners know what they are doing.

An average northern youth cannot survive outside the north. The more they keep multiplying, the more terrorism will keep increasing. Life is cheap there and most of them have no valuable skill. Moreover, terrorism is currently the most profitable business in the north. It's very good for the economy of the North. It's not a religious issue.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Charleys: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2020
musicproducer:
condemn the day u were born

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Make DSS catch you, you dey talk shit dey post your number
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by OpinionCounts(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
The devil cometh but to Steal, Kill and Destroy....you cannot enthrone an Islamic extremist and jihadist as president and expect peace and good life....it is simple to understand.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Ikpongiton: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Condemning them in the day and bank roling them in the night . Gap tooth pretender, does the worst .
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Henri8: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Lies from the pits of hell!
The north is secured.
Let's keep securing the north biko.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by HeightsKE: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2020
festacman:
Chief of Army Staff, Gen. Buratai is from Borno State. Shame on him. National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno is from Borno State. Shame on him. Most of Boko haram foot soldiers and informants are from Borno State. Curse on them.

The highest President Buhari can do is to tell the same Gen Buratai and Babagana Monguno to redouble effort and obviously their effort has fallen terribly short. Time for change of guards is due.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

Change of guard will do nothing.....the person you guys voted at the also rock is the culprit
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by ogubolokento(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2020
What else
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Ikpongiton: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Iron condemn ! battery condemn ! ! Buhari condemn!!! Apc condemn
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by fujirice: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
It is only a FOOL that keeps doing the same thing over and over but expect a different result.

FOOLs in government!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) / Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.