Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno (33628 Views)

Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Arysexy(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Why is the Presidiot responding to fake news?

Where are the dead bodies? Let's see their DNA results

We must sanction any media house that carried this fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Blackking98(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Draught:

Alright guys.. If you were part of the Presidency, what's at least your solution to this matter..

We been castigating..let's profer solutions cus it's obvious the presidency sleeper cell are on NL.. lest at least they can take small inspiration from us..

My take is 1st and foremost making sure the head of the police in any state is from that state..

Yes it sounds like restructuring because it actually is

But if that's not to be..

How bout we put more financial and physical resources into developing security agents that at least not only have an OND minimum but will also undergo psychological training amongst many..

What's yours?
You're doing a good thing on a wrong thread.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Blackking98(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2020
justjify:
FAKE NEWS, they are painting the government black and want to overthrow Buhari, we won't allow such fake news, Nigeria is safe and secured under Buhari, Sai Baba
They're embarrassing Buhari lol.
However I agree with u, they must provide evidence that this happened with eye witnesses or else we'll take it as another fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by favour32(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
We dey wait for Buhari shock
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Donspicey: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2020
You are a Bokoharam, kill all that you want, destroy and kidnap innocent citizens something will happen to you.
The Nigerian government would embrace you for job weldone.
All in the name of rehabilitation.
Send you abroad and fly you from sambisa to the government house....
And want you to be drafted into the army, Burutai would commission you personally.
You are a bandit.
You destroy, rape and kidnap and kill Innocent citizens that refused to pay you money for them to farm in their own ancestry land. Don't worry Nigerian Army together with the state governor are coming for you.
The are coming to beg you to surrender... Like El rufai they would pay you money running into millions... The GOC would even take pics with you like you are Prince of Wales. Afterwards you guys party and chop suya... Then home you go in one piece.
You are a citizen. .. you protesting because the country is retrogressive. You joined #EndSARS
Don't worry the the President is coming for you
Noooo.. he didn't. He sent his boys to shot and kill us. The Nigerian Army didn't beg us like the bandits... They never engaged us in a dialogue to hear our plight but rather they engaged us with the bullets even when we sang the national anthem
Before you say Jack Robinson, they sweep it under the carpet like all is well and nothing happened.
Notice how Burutai has been forming Rambo with Nigeria armless Citizens but cant confront BH? God dey Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Blackking98(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
UNUKHASO:
THEY WERE NOT KILLED BY GUN THEY WERE ALL SLAUGHTERED LIKE FOWL WHILE HARVESTING THEIR RICE FARM.WHAT A TERRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH MAY ALLAH GRANT THEIR SOUL ALJAINAH FRIDOUS,AMIN.
THE COUNTRY IS FIGHTING WAR WITH BOKO HARAM THE PRESIDENT IS BUSY RELEASING THE BOKO HARAM IN DETECTION NOT MINDING THE FATE OF THE VICTIMS WHOM ARE YET TO FORGET THE PAINS OF THEIR LOVE ONES KILLED BY THIS BOKO HARAM, MANY OF THEM ALIVE SOME WITH BODY IMPAIRMENT (ONE EYE,ONE LEG,NO HANDS,NO LEGS,FATHERLESS, MOTHERLESS, ORPHANS, WIDOWS, SOME LEFT CRIPPLED WITHOUT NOT A FAMILY MEMBERS LEFT TO CATER )THE GOVERNOR BABAGANA TRYING HIS BEST TO RESETTLED THE IDP'S BACK TO THEIR LOCAL GOVERNMENT WHICH IS YIELDING RESULT THEN CAME THE TAGGED'LAZY YOUTH'FROM THE SOUTH PROTESTING THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD #ENDSARS# WHICH IS THE MAJOR TOOLS FOR RESETTLEMENT IN BORNO AND THE GOVERNOR BEGGED THE DISBANDED SARS SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO HIS STATE NOBODY LISTENED TO HIS PLEA.PLEASE ANYBODY WITH GOOD PLAN ON HOW TO END BOKO HARAM SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT THE GOVERNOR HANDLE, THANKS
The govenor has no power over the military, Buhari does, leave my zulum to rest abeg. Northerners are the cause of their problems, when we were protesting for good governance, they said it was an attempt to overthrow their son and they shouldn't join to protest because it'll embarrass him lol. Now they must bountifully reap what they sow.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by obicmag(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
The truth of the matter is that the man in Aso rock is not buhari. He lacks moral boldness to sack incompetent service chiefs. My prayer is that one day fire from above will melt that veil that impostor is wearing. Everyone who imposed this impostor upon 200 million Nigerians God will not forgive them. Nigerians are being killed on daily basis by boko haram, bandits and kidnerpers all the president of a nation could do is to condem. No action. Is time for us to ask for the identity of the man in Aso rock.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Stanleyq: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2020
PhillipPHD:
Nigeria is a business. Politicians are businessmen. The government is for the benefit of the elites, not for the people (society): the people are mere tools. Anything that doesn’t affect the elites do not matter. Know this and know peace.
God bless you. I have known this for a while and have found my peace ☮️ in the process.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by lastmessenger: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
Fight those terrorist nah
Equip the military nah
Okay nah change COAS nah

What other thing will he do again ,aside commend them sorry condemn those terrorists

That’s buhari for u any way

O boy where dat mannerless Dog named day self tongue tongue tongue
He is busy digging graves for the dead
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Gesman: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Do something Mr president or resign

*NOW IN MY ACTIVITY TODAY* I realised some of us want to Just make money in simple ways through a simple system without stress of referring.

Some of us don't even want millions we just want urgent 2k some times and little money to take care of urgent needs.

Well I HAve a platform I am into that i am doing right now. Lecture starts there on Monday... ��

https:///BIt8nOyWktQD9pJbnd5KYz
*ITS trending now and its paying*
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Biggers82(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2020
But Amry told us that dey have finished killing all the Boko Haram in the Northern part of this country so can Amry tell lies?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Newray: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2020
This is same murderers Buhari will forgive incorporate them into the society give them amenisty and rehabilitate them..
I hail you oo cheesy cool lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by 808wright: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2020
If he's not shocked He will condemn... undecided undecided next news abeg.. Killings everyday ..Humans Lives seems nothing to these men again undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by emmyrate1(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Splitmind:
Fake news nobody died and the North is safe. Thank you so much our darling president for securing the North, it would do you well to counter seriously this fake news being spread to tarnish your image.
do you even read news at all or you are here talking rubbish. I know even if they rape Ur mother to death you will still come out here shamelessly to defend your hero,
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Burstit(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Nwannediutor:

This man should just resign. It’s obvious he has run out of ideas.
Him bin get idea before?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by DasaintHope(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Clothingonline9 dangwarai uptimum123 SilverNorGold Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon omenka helinues myBraine OZOnNengiTheory Edusouls Onlyonebhari Confirmedombie georgakins arrewa ILuvdemManna Gidicars.. Kilonshele AnanseK Antoeni LegendHero Sammirano Orioko88 Tesppidd 360degreess IbadanSun1 NGPatriot Mamotalk Kestolove GoshenNLA thatfairguy1 TecM0 Humilitypays IamWonderful Authority2006 jcmaiah delivryboy 360degreess Kuginzi IamPlato Danmaiduguri thebosstrevor1 BOFA2020 PissfulProtester Emekaonline Afamed The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid thus thread. Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Dpharisee: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2020
The irony is that the killers will be shouting Allah Akbar and the beheaded will also be screaming Allah Akbar. The killers will claim they are killing for Allah while the murdered will be claiming that they are dying for Allah shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by seunayantokun(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Sai baba people, enjoy your baba now.

Please, those who know their God, it's time to turn to the Lord for help, act in unison nationally, and expect help from Him.... Because nothing good will ever come from Buhari's government and those who are queing behind him.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by azpekuliar: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2020
emmyrate1:
do you even read news at all or you are here talking rubbish. I know even if they rape Ur mother to death you will still come out here shamelessly to defend your hero,

Where are the 43 heads? Can you provide the phone numbers or details of the so-called farmers that were beheaded? If you cannot provide evidence I think you should STFU! #FakeMassacre
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Burstit(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2020
ClearFlair:
Helinues, NGpatriot, Yenefer. Come and do the job you're paid for. Come and call it fake news as usual.
Those ones na miscreants wey forget their roots bcus of crumbs. I pity their lineage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Cherez: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The highest Buhari can do is to have them replaced. But he can't due to his paranoia and lust for personal loyalty above competence.
Shame on him.

And why brandish their states as if it's a precursor to being effective in those posts? You see that's the problem we have in Nigeria when we become selectively blind to the duplicity of our leaders. The GMD of NNPC is also from same Borno or, has always been since the start of this administration. Is Borno an oil producing state? Is Buhari telling us no one from the East or West for that matter can do a wonderful job in those positions except indigenes of that state? The second world war commander for the allied forces Dwight Eisenhower was neither Japanese nor German yet he was very effective in that role.
Maybe Buhari should borrow some ideas from the playbook of that period if he can muster enough strength and presence of mind to read.
You captured it rightly bro, very apt
Nepotism is the #1 reason Naija remains here
However Dwight Eisenhower was a US officer who led the allied troops(the allied troops included US, UK, Canada, etc.) against Hitler's dictatorship (German & Japanese alliance) so this analogy isn't appropriate
(Humbly correcting bro)
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by seunayantokun(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2020
emmyrate1:
?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by justjify(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Blackking98:

They're embarrassing Buhari lol.
However I agree with u, they must provide evidence that this happened with eye witnesses or else we'll take it as another fake news.
I can't agree with you any less my brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Farki: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Well done Condemner-in-Chief.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by justjify(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2020
emmyrate1:
Ogbeni, you don't understand what sarcasm is
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by poseidonsaiz(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2020
We've all heard that before! Condemn my foot! Oga curb the deaths...

Your Peanut coating machines available now WhatsApp: 07011561993

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Cherez:

You captured it rightly bro, very apt
Nepotism is the #1 reason Naija remains here
However Dwight Eisenhower was a US officer who led the allied troops(the allied troops included US, UK, Canada, etc.) against Hitler's dictatorship (German & Japanese alliance) so this analogy isn't appropriate
(Humbly correcting bro)
It is in this context. Buhari or his media handlers rather always justify the continued stay of Buratai and monguno by the fact that they come from the most affected areas in Borno state and thus know the terrain well enough.
I'm sure you'll agree if the same reasoning was to be applied by the allied forces, they'll require a German or Japanese who "knows the terrain" to lead the forces.
A closer one will be to say the commander of the federalist forces during the US civil war had to be from the south or from the East in the case of Nigerian civil war.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by bigfish3k: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2020
BlueBanana:
E be like say Buhari surname na Condemn. Condemn condemn Condemn, yet no actions.

Over 40 farmers killed in the most gruesome manner, in an established state like Nigeria in 2020 and the chief security officer comes to "condemn".

Effective proactive measures would have averted this carnage. Don’t condemn, you have don't they enough, swiftly work for justice.

The North is feeling the heat. This should be a warning to everyone in Nigeria about the consequences of voting in someone because he is their "son" or "brother"
That is why I like the way most yorubas are condemning Jagaban when he does wrong
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by knightsTempler: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Adamu Garba want NCC to ban Twitter in Nigeria.

But he's using the same Twitter to trend #SecureNorth.

Please who are they asking on Twitter to secure the north?

CNN or UN or ECOWAS.

Instead of you all to march on Aso Rock and demand that Buhari wake up, you are disguising

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by isaiahethan: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Splitmind:
Fake news nobody died and the North is safe. Thank you so much our darling president for securing the North, it would do you well to counter seriously this fake news being spread to tarnish your image.

I'm shocked cos I knew that was a fake news. God bless Nigeria and our able presdo
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by abels(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage / Nigerian Amy Uses Trump's Speech To Justify Killings - New York Times / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.