Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno (33627 Views)

Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Mckhala80(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news as burutai said BH war has bn won by the military. Shame on irresponsible leaders....
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Samfloxin(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Mouthpis:
It's obvious this man and his security chiefs have run out of ideas to fight this monsters.

Just imagine what the president is saying.

And some people still support him!

Such a weakling...
There has never been a time they want to fight bokoharam .
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Tecno66: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
The only thing that the man sitting in Aso rock as Naija leader knows how to do is Congratulatory message and condolences message.

Which kain witch wicked naija this way?

Tirrrrrrrrr
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by dollytino4real(f): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
WALAHI I GET AM POR SENSE
go am 4 skool dat is y
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
authority2006:

Just tell us that this sad news gives you an erection. Enemy of the state, unpatriotic elements. Always waiting for terrible news about Nigeria. You all will be put shame.
Amen, all enemies of this country will never end well in life.
Bad news make them happy. Anuofias

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by Cherez: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

It is in this context. Buhari or his media handlers rather always justify the continued stay of Buratai and monguno by the fact that they come from the most affected areas in Borno state and thus know the terrain well enough.
I'm sure you'll agree if the same reasoning was to be applied by the allied forces, they'll require a German or Japanese who "knows the terrain" to lead the forces.
A closer one will be to say the commander of the federalist forces during the US civil war had to be from the south or from the East in the case of Nigerian civil war.
Oh, sorry bro
I get you now, your contextual use is highly appropriate
Forgive my aproko head
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by snoopz: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
na Only buhari dey shock, dey condemn. when will he come out and address the nation like a sane president. only to be releasing statement and recorded videos
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by wolebest: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insecurity is out of hand in the north of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by handiriwamadi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Insidenaija:
Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/buhari-condemns-boko-haram-killings-of-44-farmers-in-borno/

Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique
Mr President for how long will you continue to do this? Can condemning bring them back to life? Please take a proactive steps to stop this. If they all die, are you going to rule the ghost?
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by dragunov: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by PhillipPHD(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
trutht828:

There is no peace in that

Peace, in this context means that you should understand that you’re on your own. Then take necessary steps to better yourself
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by emmyrate1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
azpekuliar:

Where are the 43 heads? Can you provide the phone numbers or details of the so-called farmers that were beheaded? If you cannot provide evidence I think you should STFU! #FakeMassacre
I think your governor just did a burial ceremony to them yesterday, maybe when it happen to anybody related to you then u won't come out here and say it's fake news
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by azpekuliar: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
emmyrate1:
I think your governor just did a burial ceremony to them yesterday, maybe when it happen to anybody related to you then u won't come out here and say it's fake news

Let us wait for the report of the Judicial Panel of enquiry that will be set up by your governor to find out what really happened. I rest my case till then before I peddle fake news tongue
Re: Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno by emmyrate1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
azpekuliar:

Let us wait for the report of the Judicial Panel of enquiry that will be set up by your governor to find out what really happened. I rest my case till then before I peddle fake news tongue

hope your fake news have now turn to reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) / Military: Fleeing Boko Haram On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.