Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top (56742 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ghettochild4u(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
To refill??. With blood or petrol??
Na for nigerian witches n wizard
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Countersam(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by babtoundey(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria! grin
So if you wake up and see somebody on your roof, that person has automatically turned to a wizard and deserves beating and burning.
Who do Una this thing?
Instead of you to call the police or better, find a way to help the innocent come down you are there snapping and praying to things you can't see or touch

Why would they help am climb down? Na them help climb on top roof?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by plaetton: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!

He can fly na im he never fly go America?

My friend come down from that roof...
Ignorance is a horrible, horrible disease.
Sometimes, I think Nigerians are the dumbest people on the planet. They want to own and flash all the gadgets and goodies of 21st century life, yet their little brains are still beholden to dangerous stone age superstitions.

Among the senseless mob, no single person would think and ask, if the man supposedly crashlanded( grin cheesy ) on a roof, how come there is zero damage to the roof ? How come the man is neither dead or injured?
Has anyone even asked the man what he is doing on the rooftop and how he got there?

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by babtoundey(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Chai

With all im witch craft power na okada rider im be.Why are witches and wizards always broke?

Anything wey make me chop witch na Central bank of Nigeria office I go dey go my mission or swiss bank.

Why witches and wizards them broke??

Answer
Na because say money no be their priority. Their priority na to suck blood and mooove.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Dollanaira: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by OpinionCounts(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
ednut1:
what is this one saying. Show me a story like this in those countries where people will gather and say a man on a roof was coming from meeting. Yes there is occult and juju everywhere but this story is plain stupidity

Ok sorry, bye.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by walteriyke: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Set him ablaze
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by kingxsamz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
child, what you don't know is bigger than you!
Lol, forget this thing.
What do you know?
Someone was found on the roof of a house and as a reasonable human being that you are, the first thing that comes to your mind is that he's some sort of witch? Are you people normal?
Later you'll join others and scream EndSARS and how you want to live in a sane and civilized society, but here you are.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Erimmy2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
edoairways:

Witchcraft is a spirit. Kill the spirit not the flesh
Spirits can't be killed.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Clickairtravels: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
No body should touch that guy oo instead he should be taken to the lab, pet am well well well and see how we can harness infotech frm him. Find out if it's only upon deity chase they run out of fuel or lack of filling stations (Umu Ibe) see biz oo and not many people r into that line of filling station biz grin
but wait oo Na who dey produce n supply d fuel.. Abeg I want to be a marketer or supplier.

One more thing? How person go dey drive aeroplane for air only to pack it and carry Okada mumu!
But we need to look into this matter wella especially now wey Christmas is around the corner.. Imagine plying Lagos-Enu route.. Them go Jst knock market for Airpeace, ibomair and co..
Nonsense!
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by BruncleZuma: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided
or probably a burglar.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by plaetton: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nigeria! grin
So if you wake up and see somebody on your roof, that person has automatically turned to a wizard and deserves beating and burning.
Who do Una this thing?
Instead of you to call the police or better, find a way to help the innocent come down you are there snapping and praying to things you can't see or touch
Very insane country
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by plaetton: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, forget this thing.
What do you know?
Someone was found on the roof of a house and as a reasonable human being that you are, the first thing that comes to your mind is that he's some sort of witch? Are you people normal?
Later you'll join others and scream EndSARS and how you want to live in a sane and civilized society, but here you are.
Nigeria is not a normal place, my friend.
Everyone seems to be insane in that giant lunacy bin.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Adakintroy: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Prayers of a Child of GOD Blasted and Electrocuted and cut short the Journey of the wizard!

That's how we deal with them..
Prayer is Life!!
Prayer is Power!
Prayer is Highest Force that Moves Heaven to intervene in Earth

Them go pray for you too.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Ludeecruz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
There are a lot of things in this world that are unexplainable especially things of the spiritual. Even the mental health issue can be caused by witchcraft.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by MadamExcellency: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Loadite01:

Please where can I buy the blood of Jesus, original one

The place is not the problem. The currency is what is scarce. Faith is required

Salvation and repentance from every known sin.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by steeltrust: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
U Sabi fly ny u never fly out of poverty
Kolocheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by phantom24: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
This story does not make sense.. What I understand about witchcraft is that they need to be asleep before they go to coven..Now the question is when he was taken to the family house did they meet his other body sleeping?
they operate in diverse forms. Depending on their placements & ranks. Its nt all about soul travelling. Even an ordinary or normal person can be made to disapear in a particular spot & appear somewhere else through certain spiritual manipulations. Witch craft is broad but remains at d lowest level of evil acts that's why they're easily caught. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by judedwriter(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Every Power....

Flying at night against me....

Die by fireeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

That's how I used to pray at MFM smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by MadamExcellency: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
ednut1:
what is this one saying. Show me a story like this in those countries where people will gather and say a man on a roof was coming from meeting. Yes there is occult and juju everywhere but this story is plain stupidity

A former congresswoman. Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'
Christine O'Donnell says one of her first dates occurred on a satanic altar.

https://abcnews.go.com/News/christine-odonnell-dabbled-witchcraft/story?id=11671277
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Watch children of witches and wizards as they react. Claiming such things don't exist but Bible had told us better long time ago.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by OdefaGirl(f): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is really funny but shouldn't be grin grin grin grin. Wetin ear no go hear again for this life??
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Dindomitable1: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Prayers of a Child of GOD Blasted and Electrocuted and cut short the Journey of the wizard!

That's how we deal with them..
Prayer is Life!!
Prayer is Power!
Prayer is Highest Force that Moves Heaven to intervene in Earth
That's how we'll be spoiling their business with prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Notatribalist(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omoikarekimire:

I am a fool a big one.
fixed
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Bighead5: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Igbo People grin grin grin grin

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by themanderon: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided
How come you are holding brief for him. How did you know he was insane? or are you a wizard too?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ngadaAwo: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bighead5:
Igbo People grin grin grin grin
rule 2 and rule 19

BIGGESThead6 Bighead9 BIGGERhead4 Bighead5 etc
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Josywhyte: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
That ur spiritual motor u for just convert am to physical motor dey drive but una this Nigerian witch una no get sense at all
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Bighead5: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by adecz: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
In these tough times of high cost
of traveling, instead of them asking
him to teach them how to fly, they are
trying to kill him...

Black man, black sense.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
How many times have you seen people on roof top chilling. Don't doubt some things you don't know anything about. Witchcraft is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.