Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top (56746 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Malawian(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
lanre316:

Actually, insane people found an insane man on the roof and termed him a witch.
Even you that is sane, can you climb roof so easily without ladder?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Coldie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

Do they fly non stop? They may know where to land and replenish strength. This wizard will just land Inside ocean and shark will do the rest

Do u know that to fly from abuja by air takes 1hour while from Nigeria to london takes 4hours.

If birds a slower than planes lets times the amount of time by 4 so a bird from london flying to Nigeria will take 16 hours, from Nigeria to usa is almost times 3 journey of Nigeria to london,

So we can say it would take a bird maximum around at most 4 days to fly nonstop from nigeria to usa and birds who go o seasonal migration do it
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by writetopoker2: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hallabee1:

na you type this or someone else?

Someone else's typing

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by TrajansKong: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Malawian:

Even you that is sane, can you climb roof so easily without ladder?

Please. That is a ONE_STOREY BUILDING!!! Any average to below-average person in fitness and intelligence can get up on that roof. How is this an accomplishment or a mystery??

How are we so DOMMM

Sick of this.

The time is long overdue for us to wage war on such prideful feeble-mindedness.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Morningstarrr(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!

He can fly na im he never fly go America?

My friend come down from that roof...
You made my evening bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
judedwriter:
Every Power....

Flying at night against me....

Die by fireeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

That's how I used to pray at MFM smiley
Are you an mfm member?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Always soak yourself with the blood of Jesus Christ before leaving your home!!!

Them no dey write witchcraft for face!!!

Even okada rider undecided
I'm telling you, and these witches and wizards act like they dont know each other in real life.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
ednut1:
in 2020 people still believe this crap.
I can see you dont believe in anything spiritual, by the time these witches reason your matter, you will look for the nearest church to run to. Thats if you are not already under witchcraft chains and manipulation.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chris2863:

They have come again, read to understand. Oya, different between God and Igberhe juju(diety) as he rightly said or you children of God now work with deity self??
My God is the all powerful God, Igberho juju is a useless demon working for Satan.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nuttella:
I can see you dont believe in anything spiritual, by the time these witches reason your matter, you will look for the nearest church to run to. Thats if you are not already under witchcraft chains and manipulation.
grin they cannot reason my matter as i have no business with them.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
ednut1:
grin they cannot reason my matter as i have no business with them.
Na so. Na me wey come get business with them. Any witch that attack me must die by the power of God.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
The man was in the house with another man's wife in that house and when the woman's husband came into to the house the man had to climb onto the roof pretending to be a witch. grin grin grin grin
Case closed next story

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by SeunNotOwner: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!

If the fuel finish, na Atlantic Ocean o o... no talk say i no warn you

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by 400billionman: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided

Where is the ladder he used in climbing it ?

Have you ever woken up the following day on top of your own rooftop ?

Over Sabi people.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by poiZon: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Chai

With all im witch craft power na okada rider im be.Why are witches and wizards always broke?

Anything wey make me chop witch na Central bank of Nigeria office I go dey go my mission or swiss bank.

Abeg if u see that kind witch, chop remain me o, I go wash the pot.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by lovat(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
One4me:

Story said "he CONFESSED".
Would you lie against yourself, that you are a thief, when you are not and you are not under any form of duress?
Some of you have very low reasoning skills, hence you dont understand the problem you are trying to solve. undecided
Our second hand Landlord again, who are you insulting this time around
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by victorian(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerians and the backward mentality.

A man jejely climb roof by himself, so he can be able to think about his life and sorrows searching for solutions . People already termed him a wizard, ready to burn him to ashes.

Sighs Nigeria,, so superstitious.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Malawian(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
TrajansKong:

Please. That is a ONE_STOREY BUILDING!!! Any average to below-average person in fitness and intelligence can get up on that roof. How is this an accomplishment or a mystery??

How are we so DOMMM

Sick of this.

The time is long overdue for us to wage war on such prideful feeble-mindedness.
So if you jump from ground, you hand go touch the roof, you go come climb go up there, then to jump come down go come be wahalaeux abi? You are doing fine.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Strongbest(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

Any witch that flies across your territory by mistake must die by correction.

But why have they suddenly made the scene look like a centre of tourist attraction?

Stone him down dead.

Have you by any chance been under the voice of Pastor Olumuyiwa Emmanuel?

"Touch me by error, die by correction".......sounds familiar? Lols
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

If the fuel finish, na Atlantic Ocean o o... no talk say i no warn you
Sebi him hold #50 for hand? Him go refuel for air.
When they can fly is it common filling station they can't in the air?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Morningstarrr:

You made my evening bro grin grin
Thanks. I am glad I did
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by lecturer50(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
We can know those that are witches and wizards from the comments made here.
Those that vehemently opposed that the man is a witch and those who say there is nothing like witches and wizards and that Nigerians and Africans believe in witchcraft because they are backward,such people are most likely to be witches and wizards.
I have come to realize that those who say there is nothing like witchcraft are always witches and wizards.
So to know who is a witch, look at the comments on this.
It is part of the attributes of a witch.They always deny that there are witches. They say those who believe in such a thing are backward in mentality.
It seems to be one of the commandments they give them in their covens.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by xjiggy: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
OOzz:
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided
you have every right to doubt but I've seen this kind of situation in Benin a few times. I finally believed the day I saw a lady in her 50s on a high grid power line in Evbotubu. There's no way that woman with her weight and age could have got to that height without supernatural assistance. Took hours of pleading and cajoling to get her down. Was taken straight to the Palace after she was brought down
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by xjiggy: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
writetopoker2:
To fly again now for Nigeria done become crime.
People cannot fly in peace again, continue disturbing peoples freedom of flying grin
nobody stop anybody from flying ooo. Just remember to land for the right place or else......
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by oscarjj10: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
is dis story real I doubt if it is because ppl can post anything now adays
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by lecturer50(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
You are telling the truth.
A woman from England that was a witch before she gave her life to Christ has written a book on the attrocities she and other white men and women committed when she was a witch.
Their own is even more widespread than African own.
She said there is so much witchcraft in England.
Sometime,they go to the covens Stark naked and after casting spells and dancing and invoking of demons,they will have sex with each other.
She said a witch could have sex with 3 people before leaving the covens.
For instance,a male witch could first have sex with another male,then have it with a female and then with another female.
Also a female witch that is not naturally a lesbian could decide to have sex with a female witch and then with a male witch.
There they will drink blood and invoke curses against the church which will not affect the church because of the power in Christianity.
She said a lot is happening in Europe as far as witchcraft is concerned.

OpinionCounts:

Bro, even in the US, Canada, Germany, France, Israel, Russia...people believe this things and even heavily patronize them, though not to harm one another with it...I am telling you from first hand knowledge not hear say. Infact we are amateurs in these stuffs when compared to the whites...some government agencies even patronize their services to crack some cases in the US, again I say, I am telling you from first hand knowledge not hear say.

There are powerful sorcerers, exorcists, satanists, ghost talkers and occult grandmasters here in the US and all over the developed world and they are heavily, I mean heavily patronized by these westerners to solve various problems.

So please dust your mind of the thinking that only Africans believe or do these stuffs.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by NightFood: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hahaha wetin pesin no go see for Nigeria grin cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2020
xjiggy:
you have every right to doubt but I've seen this kind of situation in Benin a few times. I finally believed the day I saw a lady in her 50s on a high grid power line in Evbotubu. There's no way that woman with her weight and age could have got to that height without supernatural assistance. Took hours of pleading and cajoling to get her down. Was taken straight to the Palace after she was brought down
How did the woman get down from the pole? undecided
Why did she stop on the pole in the first place.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by xjiggy: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How did the woman get down from the pole? undecided
Why did she stop on the pole in the first place.
My brother i no know how she take reach up there stark naked for that matter. She was brought down with the help of Nepa and Fire service equipment.
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by lastchild: 1:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!

do you think they love America?
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kcgeology: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Good question bro
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Kobojunkiee: 3:52am On Nov 30, 2020
xjiggy:
My brother i no know how she take reach up there stark naked for that matter. She was brought down with the help of Nepa and Fire service equipment.
You should ask around the area where it happened... someone must have seen her go up the pole. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.