Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible (1698 Views)

Funeral: Archbishop Desmond Tutu Lies In Repose At His Old Cathedral / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Anther lie, the lie in the Bible is enough abeg cheesy

grin like Satan would come up and come out and say "whazzup.everyone? weda dem no go stone am! grin
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Lighthouse50: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Weighing the psychological level of the poster, i realise he is not well.
You called bible a lie and you believe in science which is a frypan to fire case. Many scientists have debunked other scientists theory and are still debunking.
Inagine someone using science to debunk bible.... We both are the same if i believe bible and you beieve a mere scientist....
I dont have time for low thinkers...
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Lighthouse50: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
danyero:
Believers are people incapable or unwilling to think clearly.
humans were made from atoms? Funny boy. Why has humans not been formed again, why has an animal not be formed in space and fall into earth.... Olodo. Go and produce human being now. Yeye boy
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin like Satan would come up and come out and say "whazzup.everyone? weda dem no go stone am! grin
Satan and God were created by dullards cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lighthouse50:
Weighing the psychological level of the poster, i realise he is not well.
You called bible a lie and you believe in science which is a frypan to fire case. Many scientists have debunked other scientists theory and are still debunking.
Inagine someone using science to debunk bible.... We both are the same if i believe bible and you beieve a mere scientist....
I dont have time for low thinkers...
The nonsense you typed doesn’t justify the lies in the Bible cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Lighthouse50: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
The nonsense you typed doesn’t justify the lies in the Bible cheesy

The blind cannot lead the clear visioned man. The words of God will remain stupid to the ears of he that will perisheth.
Two ways are set before every one. The good and the bad and not al can be good.
Remind me in paradise to put my finger in water and drop on that thirsty throat
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lighthouse50:

The blind cannot lead the clear visioned man. The words of God will remain stupid to the ears of he that will perisheth.
Two ways are set before every one. The good and the bad and not al can be good.
Remind me in paradise to put my finger in water and drop on that thirsty throat
what word of god?
Lies upon lies
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by xproducer: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
I believe it denotes arrogance, and is very foolish for a mortal with very limited ability and knowledge, living on one terrestrial ball (earth) in a vast universe which GOD created, to make outrageous statements about his/her Creator! You no fear?... Good luck to you!

GOD's Power & Abilities!
GOD says - “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?" - Jeremiah 32:27

A "God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did" - Romans 4:17

GOD's holy word!
"The words of the Lord are pure words, Like silver tried in a furnace of earth, Purified seven times." - Psalm 12:6

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." - John 17:17

"... let God be true but every man a liar..." - Romans 3:4

=====

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things." - Romans 1:20-23

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
xproducer:
I believe it denotes arrogance, and is very foolish for a mortal with very limited ability and knowledge, living on one terrestrial ball (earth) in a vast universe which GOD created, to make outrageous statements about his/her Creator! You no fear?... Good luck to you!

GOD's Power & Abilities!
GOD says - “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?" - Jeremiah 32:27

A "God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did" - Romans 4:17

GOD's holy word!
"The words of the Lord are pure words, Like silver tried in a furnace of earth, Purified seven times." - Psalm 12:6

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth." - John 17:17

"... let God be true but every man a liar..." - Romans 3:4

=====

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things." - Romans 1:20-23
[/s] more lies from the Bible

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Does Anyone Here Perceive that this Satan is screaming "lies,lies, lies" because he sees and knows that his time on earth has come to an end and that he shall soon die?

Do you not hear the shrieking shout of the-evils as their playtime is coming to an end?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Bacteriologist(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
More lies from the bible:

A talking snake
A talking donkey
The sun refusing to set
An omnipresent god playing hide and seek with Adam and Eve
a flat earth
Elijah flying into space on a chariot grin

It's a pity adults who are supposedly educated believe in such unfortunately ridiculous amount of superstitious nonsense and believe it to be true.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bacteriologist:

[b]A talking snake[/b]this is an allegory
A talking donkey
The sun refusing to set
a flat earth

It's a pity adults who are supposedly educated believe in such unfortunately ridiculous amount of superstitious nonsense and believe it to be true.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am still waiting for you on my thread, or should I just conclude that you are just an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise..?

Who is God and who is Satan ? Dullard number 1
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by oluwaahmed: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Op complete lies, not really but definitely contradictory. The very first chapter is even contradictory.
Gen 1 vs
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

It now comes again to say in verses 14-16
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Ok so which day was sun now created? First or fourth day?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
LordIsaac:
The Bible is true... And it is the Word of God (the creator of the whole world including OP). Now, you can never use human reasoning to decipher spiritual things. That's why philosophy separates empericism from other forms of knowledge.
The Bible is not True. Instead what is true is instead the word of Go (words spoken by God Himself either through His Prophets or directly). The book was written and compiled by humans in human language and to be comprehended in much the same way you would any other human language out there.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by LordIsaac(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The Bible is not True. Instead what is true is instead the word of Go (words spoken by God Himself either through His Prophets or directly). The book was written and compiled by humans in human language and to be comprehended in much the same way you would any other human language out there.
Because you quoted me let me reiterate my assertion, the Bible is true. All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for reprrof, correction and godliness. That the man of God may be made perfect. Thoroughly furnished unto every good work. God will show you mercy and bring you to this understanding. wink
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
LordIsaac:

Because you quoted me let me reiterate my assertion, the Bible is true. All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for reprrof, correction and godliness. That the man of God may be made perfect. Thoroughly furnished unto every good work. God will show you mercy and bring you to this understanding. wink
That Paul opines that all scripture if given by inspiration does NOT mean any of the following is true:
1. The Bible is true
2. Scripture is true
3. The Bible is the word of God
4. That scripture is the only information given by the inspiration of God

Paul's opinion on scripture there applies to all scripture including those not currently contained in that book called your Bible today .eg apocryphal writings, book of washer, book of Enoch etc.

As far as God's word, the books of the Bible are clear in stating the following
1. God is true
2. Jesus Christ is the word of God and Truth of God
3. Man is a liar

So to make the leap from the above facts stated in the Bible, to the assertion that the Bible itself is true, you would have to provide extra-biblical evidence for such since the books in the Bible do not support such claim.

God's mercy falls upon both the wicked and righteous on a regular basis and does not depend on your words or prayers for it's dispersal to all that He created so saying such things as "God will show you mercy" is meaningless since His mercy is scheduled to reach all of creation every single day.

While you pray for me to get understanding, I hope to ask for comprehension so you can better understand the meaning of what is written to you there in your Bible.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Grace2Grace(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mr OP, can you pls use your vast knowledge to explain how GOD is omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent....
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bacteriologist:

A talking snake
A talking donkey
Your folly began the day you started seeing God from Man's limitedness.

A talking donkey - You said. What's so special about a talking donkey? An entity is Omnipotent, and you are technically saying - No, he still shouldn't be able to make donkeys talk.

I bet my testicles over this, give Man just 3 century more and He [Man] will make a fowl talk.
If you existed at, say, 500BC, and I, Perhaps time travelled and told you how you can talk to someone and even see someone 10,000 miles away by just using a small box, you will never believe!
You will call me insane, foolish, and sick, but I am actually right and you are the ignorant one.
Cus, right now, we have a cell phone that actually makes this possible.

Science was meant to understand the mechanism of the Natural.
However the "Super" in "supernatural" is what makes science [at least, natural/material science] an inefficient tool for analyzing the supernatural.

The sun refusing to set
You never did relative motion in physics?
You are so quick to think like a modern man forgetting that if you were in Joshua's time, that is exactly what you will call it.

Ok.

a flat earth
Bring the Bible verse.

Aeroplane is an even more intelligent design [although, I didn't see Elijah's chariot].

Be honest with yourself, how will you describe an aeroplane if you saw one 5,000 years ago?
I: A big bird swallowed men and used a furnace in its wings to carry men into the heaven.

Learn.
Nature for natural
Spirit for supernatural

Angels cannot understand how you shook shook and 9 months later, another you come forth.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Let's play a game.
If you win, I will renounce my faith and remain an atheist for life.

If you lose, you will, at least become agnostic.

I request, you answer.

Using science, logical reasoning or any other factual means, tell me how this universe can come to be without
1. A cause with life
2. A cause with will
3. A cause without a beginning

You trust science, don't you? C'mon, don't be a coward, show your cards, use any available scientific theory you want - Big bang, universe birthing universe, multiverse, universe from nothing or whatever.

So, science boy, you wanna play?

FatherOfJesus:
1. In the beginning, god created heaven and earth and on the forth day he created the sun.
Lies, evidence from radiometric dating confirms that the sun is few million years older than earth. How did you even count 3 initial days without the sun?

2. God created man from mud.
Big lie, evidence confirmed that man and every living thing are made of atoms. Mostly carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus. All of these atoms were made and are still been manufactured in stars except hydrogen that was created during the Big Bang. Living things are made of atoms from exploded and dead stars.

3. God created Eve from Adam’s ribs.

I can’t believe adults believe this. This will imply that Adam and Eve will have exactly the same genetic makeup, and it will be impossible for them to mate.

4. God created heaven and earth in 7days. Lol

We have evidence today from several space telescopes that stars, planets, nebula, black holes are still forming. The radiometric evidence we have says that earth is more than 4billion years old and it has changed since then. How can you create everything in 6days.
Very laughable.

5. Noah’s flood happened 4,000 years ago.
This is the biggest scam and lie of the century. Till date there’s no evidence of a global flood 4000years ago. As much as we know, the Mesopotamian civilization existed 4,000years ago and they didn’t record a flood. A global flood that happened for a year would have been difficult to hide. The evidence will be very conspicuous. And the Bible said he harbored all species on earth in a ship built with wood for one year, lol cheesy. All animals moved from their respective place to a boat built by An amateur in Middle East and we can’t find fossil records to confirm this? It’s laughable

The Bible is a big mythological lie. Everything about that book is lie upon lie that is very easy to spot if you haven’t been indoctrinated. Drop your own biblical lie below
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Let's play a game.
If you win, I will renounce my faith and remain an atheist for life.

If you lose, you will, at least become agnostic.

I request, you answer.

Using science, logical reasoning or any other factual means, tell me how this universe can come to be without
1. A cause with life
2. A cause with will
3. A cause without a beginning

You trust science, don't you? C'mon, don't be a coward, show your cards, use any available scientific theory you want - Big bang, universe birthing universe, multiverse, universe from nothing or whatever.

So, science boy, you wanna play?

fallacy of straw man
The bone of contention is whether the Bible lie or not. Don’t develop another debate
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Grace2Grace:
Mr OP, can you pls use your vast knowledge to explain how GOD is omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent....
The problem here is that nobody has successfully provided evidence for the existence of a god. So we can’t even research the qualities of what doesn’t exist
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
This justify the fact that we can’t depend on whatever those archaic people wrote, they didn’t understand how the universe works
Blabbermouth:

Your folly began the day you started seeing God from Man's limitedness.

A talking donkey - You said. What's so special about a talking donkey? An entity is Omnipotent, and you are technically saying - No, he still shouldn't be able to make donkeys talk.

I bet my testicles over this, give Man just 3 century more and He [Man] will make a fowl talk.
If you existed at, say, 500BC, and I, Perhaps time travelled and told you how you can talk to someone and even see someone 10,000 miles away by just using a small box, you will never believe!
You will call me insane, foolish, and sick, but I am actually right and you are the ignorant one.
Cus, right now, we have a cell phone that actually makes this possible.

Science was meant to understand the mechanism of the Natural.
However the "Super" in "supernatural" is what makes science [at least, natural/material science] an inefficient tool for analyzing the supernatural.

You never did relative motion in physics?
You are so quick to think like a modern man forgetting that if you were in Joshua's time, that is exactly what you will call it.

Ok.

Bring the Bible verse.

Aeroplane is an even more intelligent design [although, I didn't see Elijah's chariot].

Be honest with yourself, how will you describe an aeroplane if you saw one 5,000 years ago?
I: A big bird swallowed men and used a furnace in its wings to carry men into the heaven.

Learn.
Nature for natural
Spirit for supernatural

Angels cannot understand how you shook shook and 9 months later, another you come forth.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
This justify the fact that we can’t depend on whatever those archaic people wrote, they didn’t understand how the universe works
Another false eisegesis.
It justifies that you don't know Jack about the bible.
If I put forward a theory, only those that know this or that about that field are credible to refute or add to my theory. You can't come about telling me how something about my theory in a field I am an expertise of, does not seem like it just to you.

If you want to call the bible false, then you should at least know the bible for what it is.
You just like a nursery school kid looking at Da Vinci's or Eistein's works on paper.

You wanna call the bible false, know the bible first.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Another false eisegesis.
If I put forward a theory, only those that know this or that about that field are credible to refute or add to my theory. You can't come about telling me how something about my theory in a field I am an expertise of, does not seem like it just to you.

If you want to call the bible false, then you should at least know the bible for what it is.
You just like a nursery school kid looking at Da Vinci's or Eistein's works on paper.

you are just committing fallacies upon and down. How do I even debate with you when you don’t even have basic knowledge of logic.

The Bible is not an authority, it’s only an authority in Christianity, the evidence before everyone is refute whatever the Bible has said.

You keep committing fallacies again and again without refuting any point presented.
Common, this is a logical argument and not your Sunday school service.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
The problem here is that nobody has successfully provided evidence for the existence of a god. So we can’t even research the qualities of what doesn’t exist
Didn't you just say this thread is all about credibility of the bible?
Same you are talking about how no one has proved the existence of a god.

The penmanship of a perfect writer is not what makes the bible what it is, the protagonist of the bible is what makes the bible what it is.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Another false eisegesis.

This is how to engage in logical arguments.

Points were presented by your opponent, hit the point instead of hitting the opponent.

In logic this is called ad hominem.

A lot you guys think you are arguing with your fellow brethren in church. You have typed more than 1000words without refuting any point presented. And you want me to play a game with you grin
Straw man, that’s not how arguments are done. Maybe you should first go learn how not to commit fallacies first
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Didn't you just say this thread is all about credibility of the bible?
Same you are talking about how no one has proved the existence of a god.

The penmanship of a perfect writer is not what makes the bible what it is, the protagonist of the bible is what makes the bible what it is.
Maybe I will help you know how to argue today.

First of all, was there anything I inferred that is written in the Bible that is wrong?

If yes then point it out. Don’t run from pillar to post. You won’t make any point doing that.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
you are just committing fallacies upon and down. How do I even debate with you when you don’t even have basic knowledge of logic.

The Bible is not an authority, it’s only an authority in Christianity, the evidence before everyone is refute whatever the Bible has said.

You keep committing fallacies again and again without refuting any point presented.
Common, this is a logical argument and not your Sunday school service.
Maybe I should number it.
1. In my discussion with you, I am not taking the bible as an authority. I haven't quoted any thing so far.

2. You say the bible is false, yet you don't know the bible.

3. You don't have a ground calling a bible false when you don't even know what it is about in the first place.

4. Go and know the bible first, before you can call the bible false.

PS: Where is the point you presented? Those rubbish in your original post?
You not understanding anything from Genesis 1?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Maybe I should number it.
1. In my discussion with you, I am not taking the bible as an authority. I haven't quoted any thing so far.

2. You say the bible is false, yet you don't know the bible.

3. You don't have a ground calling a bible false when you don't even know what it is about in the first place.

4. Go and know the bible first, before you can call the bible false.

PS: Where is the point you presented? Those rubbish in your original post?
You not understanding anything from Genesis 1?
ok now point anything I referenced in the Bible that is wrong?

Saying I don’t understand anything is a fallacy of ad hominem. Hit the point straw man
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
This is how to engage in logical arguments.

Points were presented by your opponent, hit the point instead of hitting the opponent.

In logic this is called ad hominem.

A lot you guys think you are arguing with your fellow brethren in church. You have typed more than 1000words without refuting any point presented. And you want me to play a game with you grin
Straw man, that’s not how arguments are done. Maybe you should first go learn how not to commit fallacies first
Your original posts are full of points from a bible-illiterate thinking he reads the same way he reads a school book.

I should answer them you say, hahahahahaha, I will.

After, we will play that game, agreed?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
1. In the beginning, god created heaven and earth and on the forth day he created the sun.
Lies, evidence from radiometric dating confirms that the sun is few million years older than earth. How did you even count 3 initial days without the sun?

2. God created man from mud.
Big lie, evidence confirmed that man and every living thing are made of atoms. Mostly carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus. All of these atoms were made and are still been manufactured in stars except hydrogen that was created during the Big Bang. Living things are made of atoms from exploded and dead stars.

3. God created Eve from Adam’s ribs.

I can’t believe adults believe this. This will imply that Adam and Eve will have exactly the same genetic makeup, and it will be impossible for them to mate.

4. God created heaven and earth in 7days. Lol

We have evidence today from several space telescopes that stars, planets, nebula, black holes are still forming. The radiometric evidence we have says that earth is more than 4billion years old and it has changed since then. How can you create everything in 6days.
Very laughable.

5. Noah’s flood happened 4,000 years ago.
This is the biggest scam and lie of the century. Till date there’s no evidence of a global flood 4000years ago. As much as we know, the Mesopotamian civilization existed 4,000years ago and they didn’t record a flood. A global flood that happened for a year would have been difficult to hide. The evidence will be very conspicuous. And the Bible said he harbored all species on earth in a ship built with wood for one year, lol cheesy. All animals moved from their respective place to a boat built by An amateur in Middle East and we can’t find fossil records to confirm this? It’s laughable

The Bible is a big mythological lie. Everything about that book is lie upon lie that is very easy to spot if you haven’t been indoctrinated. Drop your own biblical lie below
These are the points, prove me wrong on any of them or keep committing fallacies up and down.

There are 5, just pick one blabbermouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Supremacy Hand Work, Wake Up Africa / Favorite Bible Characters! / Hallelujah! Jehovah Reigns Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.