Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible (1704 Views)

Funeral: Archbishop Desmond Tutu Lies In Repose At His Old Cathedral / A Thread For Christians - Let's Put Critical Thought To Shame / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Your original posts are full of points from a bible-illiterate thinking he reads the same way he reads a school book.

I should answer them you say, hahahahahaha, I will.

After, we will play that game, agreed?
ok good then prove me wrong by addressing it.

Address the point na, lecture me grin
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Your original posts are full of points from a bible-illiterate thinking he reads the same way he reads a school book.

I should answer them you say, hahahahahaha, I will.

After, we will play that game, agreed?
I agree I will play a game with you and then you will commit numerous fallacies that I will point out and you will check by yourself grin
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
God, Jesus and the Bible would have been some jokes without Jehovah's Witnesses!

The theory has become a reality, the practical application of what the Bible is saying could be seen amongst Jehovah's Witnesses. LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL is found in the midst of this group and all the promises of God on how his Worshipers in this end time has come true in the way Jehovah's Witnesses conduct themselves so i don't really need the books anymore when i can see the fulfilment of what was written as promises in the books! smiley
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
1. In the beginning, god created heaven and earth and on the forth day he created the sun.
Lies, evidence from radiometric dating confirms that the sun is few million years older than earth. How did you even count 3 initial days without the sun?
The earth before the light was without form and void. What portion of it was used for your radio metric dating?

2. God created man from mud.
Big lie, evidence confirmed that man and every living thing are made of atoms. Mostly carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus. All of these atoms were made and are still been manufactured in stars except hydrogen that was created during the Big Bang. Living things are made of atoms from exploded and dead stars.
That's why it would be better for you to use plain reasoning, it will not fail you.
What you call evidence is what some group of seeming experts in their field churn out for you, and you come here to call it evidence.

Keyword: Man and every living things are made of atoms

1. No man has fallen into this earth from the explosion of a dead star since forever ago.
Hahahahahaha, not even an insect

2. No non-living thing has ever become a living since forever ago.

Has the process suddenly stopped since it realized that there are enough living already?

What is factual is reproduction from a first kind, not some ape-to-human nonsense, or this ridiculous heliumi and lithiumic man.

Hahahahahaha hahaha ahahhaa

3. God created Eve from Adam’s ribs.

I can’t believe adults believe this. This will imply that Adam and Eve will have exactly the same genetic makeup, and it will be impossible for them to mate.
Keyword: They will have the same genetic make-up

1. According to who?
Use your brain please, not another man's apology.

2. As a robotic engineer, using the same AI to build 2 robots does not mean they will perform exactly the same way.
What and how they behave is totally dependent on I, the programmer [in this case, creator]

3. There is no evidence whatsoever for your claim. What do we have?
Some atheistical fantasy spiced up with some assumption that has never been observed before.

4. God created heaven and earth in 7days. Lol

We have evidence today from several space telescopes that stars, planets, nebula, black holes are still forming. The radiometric evidence we have says that earth is more than 4billion years old and it has changed since then. How can you create everything in 6days.
Very laughable.
Keyword: How can you create everything in 6 days?

We are talking about an entity presumed to be omnipotent, not some high-budget Albert Einstein.
If He cannot create everything in 6 days, why call Him God?

5. Noah’s flood happened 4,000 years ago.
This is the biggest scam and lie of the century. Till date there’s no evidence of a global flood 4000years ago. As much as we know, the Mesopotamian civilization existed 4,000years ago and they didn’t record a flood. A global flood that happened for a year would have been difficult to hide. The evidence will be very conspicuous. And the Bible said he harbored all species on earth in a ship built with wood for one year, lol cheesy. All animals moved from their respective place to a boat built by An amateur in Middle East and we can’t find fossil records to confirm this? It’s laughable
The absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, it has always been the tallest mountain, just that it has not been discovered yet.

Keyword: How did Noah put all kinds of animals in some 1/4 low-budget Titanic.

We cannot speak particularly of that, as that would remain a mystery yet unsolved to some of us. Yea, I might have a presumption and say - God likely did it like this. But as far as this is concerned, I will keep researching till it is revealed.
What shall we say then, Noah incident never happened? God forbid! It's a case where the yet unenlightened ones among us will say - We do not know how the Almighty did it, just as we do not know yet 1,000,001 things He did.

The Bible is a big mythological lie. Everything about that book is lie upon lie that is very easy to spot if you haven’t been indoctrinated. Drop your own biblical lie below
By someone who only went to church to charge his phone.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I agree I will play a game with you and then you will commit numerous fallacies that I will point out and you will check by yourself grin
The onus is on you. If there are going to be fallacies, it's going to be yours.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

The earth before the light was without form and void. What portion of it was used for your radio metric dating?

That's why it would be better for you to use plain reasoning, it will not fail you.
What you call evidence is what some group of seeming experts in their field churn out for you, and you come here to call it evidence.

1. No man has fallen into this earth from the explosion of a dead star since forever ago.

Has the process suddenly stopped since it realized that there are enough living already?

What is factual is reproduction from a first kind, not some ape-to-human nonsense, or this ridiculous heliumi and lithiumic man.

1. According to who?

2. As a robotic engineer, using the same AI to build 2 robots does not mean they will perform exactly the same way.
What and how they behave is totally dependent on I, the programmer [in this case, creator]

Some atheistical fantasy spiced up with some assumption that has never been observed before.

We are talking about an entity presumed to be omnipotent, not some high-budget Albert Einstein.

The absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, it has always been the tallest mountain, just that it has not been discovered yet.

We cannot speak particularly of that, as that would remain a mystery yet unsolved to some of us. Yea, I might have a presumption and say - God likely did it like this. But as far as this is concerned, I will keep researching till it is revealed.
What shall we say then, Noah incident never happened? God forbid! It's a case where the yet unenlightened ones among us will say - We do not know how the Almighty did it, just as we do not know yet 1,000,001 things He did.

dude man do not fall inside earth grin

Do you live in a cave? cheesy

Let’s don’t go far?

So how was the initial 3 days calculated without the earth orbiting the sun?

Have you ever had of a supernova? But first answer the question on how the 3 initial days was calculated
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

1. According to who?

now I have to start taking you on elementary science. I will try my best.

Do you know basic planetary geography? Seems like you are embarrassing yourself here.
cheesy
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

1. According to who?

i want to know where your problem is.

What about genetics, what level of knowledge do you have? If you have any then you will realize how ridiculous creating eve from Adam’s ribs.

Just tell me the truth, I can give you some rudiments. I’m not trolling anymore, I want to help you
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
dude man do not fall inside earth grin
Don't be silly, I mentioned that to show you how irreasonable you sound

Do you live in a cave? cheesy

Let’s don’t go far?
No evidence yet for man coming from anywhere except by reproduction.
Going far will definitely kill you, so for your sake, let's not go far.

So how was the initial 3 days calculated without the earth orbiting the sun?
Not specified.
Moses, didn't even talk about other planets neither did he say anything about heaven or the heavens.
The Lord himself was the one that made use realize that Heaven was completed before the earth. They weren't made at the same time!
All you have in Genesis is the little man needs to know for the time being

Have you ever had of a supernova? But first answer the question on how the 3 initial days was calculated
Nothing about supernova will help you.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
i want to know where your problem is.

What about genetics, what level of knowledge do you have? If you have any then you will realize how ridiculous creating eve from Adam’s ribs.

Just tell me the truth, I can give you some rudiments. I’m not trolling anymore, I want to help you
You will continue to have a problem equating God with man.

I designed something and I gave you a front end. Due to the limitedness of front end, you go all about saying so so so is not possible.
What's that about? It's my design, and I can do anything in the back end!

That was why I went straight for the Jugular, you only argue against the bible because you see God as some high-budget Albert Eistein.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
now I have to start taking you on elementary science. I will try my best.

Do you know basic planetary geography? Seems like you are embarrassing yourself here.
cheesy
I expect you to be loaded. Don't fail me please.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Don't be silly, I mentioned that to show you how irreasonable you sound

No evidence yet for man coming from anywhere except by reproduction.
Going far will definitely kill you, so for your sake, let's not go far.

Not specified.
Moses, didn't even talk about other planets neither did he say anything about heaven or the heavens.
The Lord himself was the one that made use realize that Heaven was completed before the earth. They weren't made at the same time!
All you have in Genesis is the little man needs to know for the time being

Nothing about supernova will help you.
Stop saying what you don’t know, nobody said man came from somewhere. Are you this scientifically illiterate?

Even a novice in science knows that all the elements in the periodic table come from cosmic rays and stars. I wonder why you don’t know this.

You are made of primarily carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and phosphorus. All these elements were made in stars far from here.

Before you embarrass yourself any further and show your gross scientific ignorance. Open your google and browse about “Betelgeuse” it’s a red giant star that will soon explode and scatter all its elements into space made from nuclear fusion. It will give insight on how elements of the periodic table were formed.

I feel like you don’t understand all the terms I’m using, the Holy Spirit cannot reveal this to you cheesy
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I can’t believe you don’t see that you need earth to orbit the sun for days to come to pass. And you bible said earth was created before sun.

You no get sense ni? grin
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

how can I load someone who doesn’t understand basic planetary geography?

I need to start from the basics with you.

You barely know how days on earth are counted cheesy
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Stop saying what you don’t know, nobody said man came from somewhere. Are you this scientifically illiterate?
That's an implication of your position that you are not ready to admit. Give up already!

Even a novice in science knows that all the elements in the periodic table come from cosmic rays and stars. I wonder why you don’t know this.

You are made of primarily carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen and phosphorus. All these elements were made in stars far from here.
The elements did it before right? They should do it again.
1. Since forever, you still don't have any evidence of man forming from the stars in the sky.
You keep blabbing nonsense without any evidence.

2. Tell me atomic constituents of LIFE. Why some matters are living, while others are not.

Before you embarrass yourself any further and show your gross scientific ignorance. Open your google and browse about “Betelgeuse” it’s a red giant star that will soon explode and scatter all its elements into space made from nuclear fusion. It will give insight on how elements of the periodic table were formed.

I feel like you don’t understand all the terms I’m using, the Holy Spirit cannot reveal this to you cheesy
You do nothing but pour all over the place trying to show you keep up to date with the latest scientific happenings.
Read the trash you wrote up there, how does that backup your point?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I can’t believe you don’t see that you need earth to orbit the sun for days to come to pass. And you bible said earth was created before sun.
You no get sense ni? grin
It's almost like you have nothing to say anymore. In your mind, your questions are some tough questions, e shock am sey na bread and butter.

I read what you wrote above and realized I will only be repeating myself.
This is what you get when you discuss with someone who has no solid bedrock understanding of something.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
how can I load someone who doesn’t understand basic planetary geography?

I need to start from the basics with you.

You barely know how days on earth are counted cheesy
Why are you so goatmatic?
Before you knew anything about sun orbiting earth, how do you count days on earth?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Why are you so goatmatic?
Before you knew anything about sun orbiting earth, how do you count days on earth?
now I have to shout oh Jesus. You still don’t get it.

Even ancient Mesopotamian citizens knew that night and day has to go by for a day to pass. And here are you living In the computer age asking this question grin
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

It's almost like you have nothing to say anymore. In your mind, your questions are some tough questions, e shock am sey na bread and butter.

I read what you wrote above and realized I will only be repeating myself.
This is what you get when you discuss with someone who has no solid bedrock understanding of something.
I think you are running away because you lack basic scientific knowledge cheesy

I really can tell you where all the elements you were made of came from with evidence and it’s certainly not from mud.

The genesis story is a complete lie and you need to tell me more lies to cover those lies.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
now I have to shout oh Jesus. You still don’t get it.

Even ancient Mesopotamian citizens knew that night and day has to go by for a day to pass. And here are you living In the computer age asking this question grin
Day [Light] and Night [darkness], you say. Nice!
What contrary then, did the bible claim?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by Blabbermouth: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I think you are running away because you lack basic scientific knowledge cheesy

I really can tell you where all the elements you were made of came from with evidence and it’s certainly not from mud.

The genesis story is a complete lie and you need to tell me more lies to cover those lies.
Guy, is it so hard to understand? You are saying crap, you don't have a single evidence.

We have the bible's account. You, imposter, tell me how man was created.

Seems you will understand better that way.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

That's an implication of your position that you are not ready to admit. Give up already!

The elements did it before right? They should do it again.
1. Since forever, you still don't have any evidence of man forming from the stars in the sky.
You keep blabbing nonsense without any evidence.

2. Tell me atomic constituents of LIFE. Why some matters are living, while others are not.

You do nothing but pour all over the place trying to show you keep up to date with the latest scientific happenings.
Read the trash you wrote up there, how does that backup your point?
There no amount of anger you portray here that will ever make me trade common sense for nonsense.

It’s simple and clear, pick a cadaver and run a qualitative assay on it, you are gonna see mostly nitrogen, carbon, oxygen and hydrogen in its skin and calcium and phosphorus in its bones. No mud.

All these elements are made in massive stars via nuclear fussion. If you don’t know what nuclear fussion means, please use google or try a second school physics textbook.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Guy, is it so hard to understand? You are saying crap, you don't have a single evidence.

you can’t see evidence,
You barely understand elementary science.

You need to understand basic science before asking for facts. You don’t even know nuclear fussion so how will you understand scientific facts? grin
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

so if earth was created on the first day and sun on the forth.

How did the first 3 days come?

Remember that, you need the earth to orbit the sun for a day to pass. It is the effect of orbiting the sun that makes day and night.

If the sun was created 3days after the earth, how was the initial 3 days calculated?

If you don’t get this now then I have to speak in slowpoke.
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You need to first agree that the Bible lies and the nonsense in genesis are not realistic and have no basis then I will tell you how man came to be?
Re: The Bible Is A Book Of Lies. Let’s Put Down All The Lies In The Bible by FatherOfJesus: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Blabbermouth:

you cannot calculate any day without the sun.

It’s basic geography and you are failing it. Oh lord cheesy

You need the sun to be able to determine whether a day has passed or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion / If TB Joshua Knew He Was Gonna Die, Why Didn't He Name A Successor? (Video) / Elucidating The Symbols Used In Daniel & Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.