Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning (27326 Views)

Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Manage6: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iranu
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by HerMajestyCares(f): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
If they like let them kill themselves

Of what use are they to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
omenka:
Anyone is free to say what they wanna say and hustle for whatsoever, but as far as OMENKA (note, I am speaking for ONLY myself) is concerned, NO REGION deserves the APC ticket more than the Sounth West, and none deserves the PDP ticket more than the South East.

Thank you.

I share same thoughts with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by pickatyou2: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Problem no dey finish
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
omenka:
Anyone is free to say what they wanna say and hustle for whatsoever, but as far as OMENKA (note, I am speaking for ONLY myself) is concerned, NO REGION deserves the APC ticket more than the Sounth West, and none deserves the PDP ticket more than the South East.

Thank you.
This is certainly the first and only time you've made sense here
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by 12345baba(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
But them never throw any bomb for there national office hq
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by MedicH: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
yarimo:
all this long story is for south easterner to be President in 2023 but in jesus name no wayyyyyyyyyyyy

Meanwhile the region that produces president...

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Kyase1: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
omenka:

Thank you.

I second that boss..
SW should fly the ticket of APC

I don't care about PDP

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
I am from Arewa aside from Governor Zulum we will not back ANYBODY FROM THE NORTHERN PART of Nigeria for 2023. None of them. They have showed no leadership, unending greed and if possible a worse country and region than they met aside from at most three of nineteen states. We will also not back Atiku let him find another job to do as an elder.

We will only back ANY CANDIDATE FROM ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY that can show results if not we can find another fisherman or taxi driver to put there.

All the people north or south that have shown tribalism and religious bigotry NEVER EVER you will not near that villa by the grace of God. If your sponsors have the same mindset then x100000. The suffering is enough and we are tired of ignorant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
MedicH:

Very painful
Just imagine that fool saying presidency should remain in the north while their people are being massacred on a daily basis....

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Onlinesmart: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
omenka:

Thank you.
You're a patriot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by alimiadedayo1: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
dre11:
•Tony Momoh, Kabiru Marafa, Mustapha Salihu, Osita Okechukwu, Yahaya Kwande, Dele Ajomale, Yekini Nabena hold conflicting views
I knew the same thing that causes PDP downfall( zooming agreement ) in 2015 will also cause the APC crack before 2023..

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-leaders-at-war-over-2023-presidency-zoning/
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
MedicH:

Actually the president is from the North West, Borno is North east, una argument nor dey even make simple sense.

Let us tell you now. None of your governors have performed enough to go for higher office so far, we will back a fisherman, taxi driver or trader before sponsors of division. You can go back to una Xmas meeting and tell them that is what we said.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:

Don't know why they attach Benue to his name. Could be he lived in Benue for long and can use his mastery of the place and the politics to confuse the uninitiated into thinking he is from there. . . Just as someone was saying in another thread that it was northerners that were putting up all those anti east/igbo/ipob threads. Northerners are not that desperately treacherous! I can swear with my fat toe it's the Tinubu media hirelings perforating every thread with all sorts hate and envy..

grin cheesy still no northerner will give their vote to an igbo man...

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by egojiokwu(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
What we want is rotation among geopolitical zones not between north and south. When it comes to jamb admission, recruitment into armed forces, NDA and federal jobs, they will remember equity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nchenches: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zoning/Rotation of the presidency is the only thing to guarantee one Nigeria in the present skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators to favor northern region.

Because of this, we all acquiesced to making two presidential candidates from the SW region - Obasanjo and Falae - to carry the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.

Zoning/Rotation stipulates that it’s the turn of the SE to carry the presidential tickets of both APC and PDP for the 2023 presidential election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by ubongdo33: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
I would love to see an educated competent and integritied northerner to take over power in 2023
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Kolisky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
dre11:
•Tony Momoh, Kabiru Marafa, Mustapha Salihu, Osita Okechukwu, Yahaya Kwande, Dele Ajomale, Yekini Nabena hold conflicting views

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-leaders-at-war-over-2023-presidency-zoning/

Who even tell them their lives are going to be spared till then

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
I thought 2023 ... Apc will give automatic zoning to south west .. .. The game just started .. Even Apga will merge to Apc come 2023, Obiano is sure, Wike might be one the way, Okowa is a sure candidate.. Only Enugu might be spared for pdp. LETS PLAY THIS FOOLISH GAME OF ALLIANCE AND SEE WHO IS GOING TO LOOSE .

No more Southern interest is every man on his own. We win or loose together.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Coldie(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bonesking:
If it comes south, natural justice supports it be given to the SE. I hope those clamoring for south, especially the likes of Fashola from the SW understand this. A scenario where you want a Swesterner whose zone have produced both the President (eight) years and Vice-President (eight) years since 1999 cannot be talking of 2023. The same applies to the NW, who have produced Vice-President twice (16 years), and President twice (10) years by 2023.

If the SW keeps asking for Presidency come 2023, it will push the north to agitate for the Presidency as well. Both the APC and PDP should promote a SEastern flagbearer for fairness. And when the SE has completed their tenure, it goes to the NE.
That's exactly what the north is trying to push for, but the SW is against it.

Just as the southwest was pacified the SE needs to be pacified by giving them presidency under obasanjo same should apply to SE

6 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by drlateef: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:
I just hope that eastern politicians will do well to stay away while these parasitic two groups cancel themselves out. You can see the Yoruba politicians talking up "the south" as if they were fighting for the whole south the time they reached such inglorious agreements with the north. Tinubu was the one who started a fake "southern governors forum" to help Obasanjos presidency then. Everybody attended! He will encourage Fashola to start similar moves again during the Jonathan's administration and eastern governors will join him at Lagos to discuss about some so-called "southern interests", all decked in traditional uniform! Once Tinubu got Jonathan removed, the southern nonsense stopped and his group started talking only about the south West political sophistication and all that. They have now been cornered again and they have started looking for numbers! This time, easetern politicians should avoid getting involved in Tinubus war with the north. No southern coalition should be enhanced! Let him finally stew and marinate in his own juice! Eastern interests are eastern interests and Yoruba interests are Yoruba interests. Everybody should fight his or her own fights..

If and when Tinubu wins the war, the southeast will then come in to claim the victory. What a smart Alec you are!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Olatlaccon(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
See naija o.... wahala wey dey country no concern dem for now....na 2023 dem dey fight for like they know 2023 sure for Dem to see....3 years na beans? a lot fit happen and a lot go happen
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by dragunov: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bonesking:
If it comes south, natural justice supports it be given to the SE. I hope those clamoring for south, especially the likes of Fashola from the SW understand this. A scenario where you want a Swesterner whose zone have produced both the President (eight) years and Vice-President (eight) years since 1999 cannot be talking of 2023. The same applies to the NW, who have produced Vice-President twice (16 years), and President twice (10) years by 2023.

If the SW keeps asking for Presidency come 2023, it will push the north to agitate for the Presidency as well. Both the APC and PDP should promote a SEastern flagbearer for fairness. And when the SE has completed their tenure, it goes to the NE.

You cannot reap where you have not sown. As far as APC is concerned, SE should forget it. They should maintain their PDP. Period.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Mraphel: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Well said.Southern unity died in 2015 when the SW sided with the North against a Southern presidency
U mean unity died when Jonathan excluded the south west from Nigerian politics while the Igbo started massaging his ego to oppressed the Yoruba.
GEJ wouldn't have been president without Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Eriokanmi: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na that umahi of a man i pity pass. House go don full with no vacancy left by the time he returns home after being disappointed
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Coldie(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
I thought 2023 ... Apc will give automatic zoning to south west .. .. The game just started .. Even Apga will merge to Apc come 2023, Obiano is sure, Wike might be one the way, Okowa is a sure candidate.. Only Enugu might be spared for pdp. LETS PLAY THIS FOOLISH GAME OF ALLIANCE AND SEE WHO IS GOING TO LOOSE .

Our people should be very tactical in this Apga should ally with Apc.

They pacified southwest by giving them president through obasanjo even when it was obvious Alex ekweme deserved it, they pacified south south at the height of the Niger delta agitation by giving them vp and then president, but at the height of Biafra agitation instead not pacifying the southeast too like other regions were pacified they want to purnish the south east for agitating by not giving us a chance.

The southwest has no reason to talk about presidency or vice. People who should are north centralz north east and south east and to some extent southsouth.

We in the east are willing to allow any region I'm the north rule and maybe allow the southsouth bad vice to complete it's tenure as vp if In return they will allow us have the next tenure as president after the north finishes it's 16years

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Mraphel: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Why are u people not discussing presidency under PDP?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by dragunov: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

That's exactly what the north is trying to push for, but the SW is against it.

Just as the southwest was pacified the SE needs to be pacified by giving them presidency under obasanjo same should apply to SE

You must be high on gum fumes. If I read your comment correctly, you said the North is clamoring for SE presidency. Ah! You better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Coldie(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Well said.Southern unity died in 2015 when the SW sided with the North against a Southern presidency
Una too mumu, if una know say una no get sense to talk well why not keep quiet.

We in the east deserve the seat but una utterance fit deny us am.

If u know how powerful president of Nigeria seat dae sotay other regions want die for am una no go dae over look am
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Mpanyi: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
2023 when we haven't lived in 2020. Thanks Peter Obi for saying what happens now is more important than what happens in 2023. People have to be alive first before talking about 2023.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Bonesking(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
dragunov:

You cannot reap where you have not sown. As far as APC is concerned, SE should forget it. They should maintain their PDP. Period.
Stale news.
You can say that to Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Ngige and Imo state who have been a part of the APC since the merger.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by omenka(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Some Igbos on nairaland are sick beyond redemption honestly. How did Omenka come be the one who decides the fate of Igbos in Nigerian politics? How is it their headache I chose to support Yorubas? Look at them ranting and going berserk because I said what I said, as though my word means IGBOS CAN NEVER GET APC TICKET or IGBOS WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT, or PDP WILL NEVER WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

They've all but abandoned the essense of the thread, literally turning it into a thread about the identity of Omenka.

Na wa o!!

I didn't realise MY OPINION affects the generality of Ndigbo so much. Why the belly ache over what I've said? Why can't you people grow some pride and pretend MY OPINION DOESN'T MATTER (as you guys always claim).

Something is really wrong somewhere. Maybe I should start vending my loyalty to the highest bidders, since it seems it matters to you people so much so you wanna kill yourselves over me not supporting you guys. Maybe if I'm selling it, the biggest bidders would be you guys.

What a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) / Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.