Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning (27338 Views)

Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin
Everyone's rich and successful online.....until they log out. There's no need to brag about my riches to someone I don't know on the other side of a screen. And you're right; Nigeria is mine to have and I will fight for it because I'm a stakeholder and you're not....so fvck off from this thread to your overweight lady.

You're so right...it's technology age.

So let's video chat on WhatsApp.

Let's see if your parlor is bigger than my master bathroom sef. Spineless coward

Don't start backtracking dipshit.
I rather show you we're not the same small boy
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 3:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

You're so right...it's technology age.

So let's video chat on WhatsApp.

Let's see if your parlor is bigger than my master bathroom sef. Spineless coward

Don't start backtracking dipshit.
I rather show you we're not the same small boy

grin grin the typical ret@rded Igbo monkey in all his glory would give out his identity just to prove a point, shows that the only thing that gives you validation is little change you have; you're what we call a "money miss road" and I can bet my left ballsack that it will all be gone by the 2nd generation at most.... that's if you're really rich.
grin if it helps with your ego and sexual performance; am a broke 20somethig year old drop out living in a hut..so you're a bigger boy... But one thing is certain man, am pretty sure you have a micro dick, and if I send my dick pic to your wife/girl, she's going to absolutely cheat on you because you're an insecure simpin bastard, just like your drug pushing brothers....... So let's do this; send me your girl's number and I'd send mine. Fvcktard
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 3:54am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin the typical ret@rded Igbo monkey in all his glory would give out his identity just to prove a point, shows that the only thing that gives you validation is little change you have; you're what we call a "money miss road" and I can bet my left ballsack that it will all be gone by the 2nd generation at most.... that's if you're really rich.
grin if it helps with your ego and sexual performance; am a broke 20somethig year old drop out living in a hut..so you're a bigger boy... But one thing is certain man, am pretty sure you have a micro dick, and if I send my dick pic to your wife/girl, she's going to absolutely cheat on you because you're an insecure simpin bastard, just like your drug pushing brothers....... So let's do this; send me your girl's number and I'd send mine. Fvcktard

I thought you wanted facts...see how quickly you backed down with all the long English. Smh

A small boy that doesn't even know what a tax clearance document looks like. OR C of O. That's who's fighting over Nigeria. Pure comedy..

Anyway data is free and I'm bored as fuvck.

Your igbo headache is my Entertainment. Something must kill a man as they say.

Color me shocked you're the type to harass women with dyck pics. Uncouth Bastard. Tufia!
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 4:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

I thought you wanted facts...see how quickly you backed down with all the long English. Smh

A small boy that doesn't even know what a tax clearance document looks like. OR C of O. That's who's fighting over Nigeria. Pure comedy..

Anyway data is free and I'm bored as fuvck.

Your igbo headache is my Entertainment. Something must kill a man as they say.

Color me shocked you're the type to harass women with dyck pics. Uncouth Bastard. Tufia!

Bro you talk too much and clearly have a little pecker...and yeah I don't pay taxes, I live a tax free life on Bitcoin, and you can go jerk off to your CofO....I don't give two shits. Kindly fvck off.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 4:20am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

Bro you talk too much and clearly have a little pecker...and yeah I don't pay taxes, I live a tax free life on Bitcoin, and you can go jerk off to your CofO....I don't give two shits. Kindly fvck off.

Oh you definitely give more than two shits.

Hoping for you to jam law enforcement asap. That your phone needs searching. Disgusting maggot
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 4:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Oh you definitely give more than two shits.

Hoping for you to jam law enforcement asap. That your phone needs searching. Disgusting maggot

grin you're obviously a stupid old fool who is the result of a half brain of a father and the stupid bitch you call a mother... what's law enforcement got to do with what we're saying.....oh is it because I said I live off crypto grin grin freakin illiterate pained loser bragging with a fvckin CofO and his tax returns, cheesy fvckin 4x4 money. grin grin grin grin even the DSS and NIA can't search my phone..... Stupid fvck who would have been cum on the carpet. Fvck off
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 5:02am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin you're obviously a stupid old fool who is the result of a half brain of a father and the stupid bitch you call a mother... what's law enforcement got to do with what we're saying.....oh is it because I said I live off crypto grin grin freakin illiterate pained loser bragging with a fvckin CofO and his tax returns, cheesy fvckin 4x4 money. grin grin grin grin even the DSS and NIA can't search my phone..... Stupid fvck who would have been cum on the carpet. Fvck off

Only after the hypertension kills you dipshit.

I must be really bored to be arguing with a tenant.

Oya clap for yourself. Oga don't fight over meat with the house boy.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by donnie(m): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Esseite:

Does Fashola's meaning of SOUTH mean SOUTHEAST ?, or just tactics to gain momentum on south zoning.

He means Tinubu
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Coldie(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

Their body language and disposition is an absolute opposite of what you stated there. But whether the SE likes it or not, Osinbanjo will be our next president and Sanusi the formal emir as his VP, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo will be treated equally, terrorism will be crushed, the economy will fair well because of Osinbanjo's detribalised nature and him bringing technocrats to the cabinet, and the emir will take over when he's done his 8years. The emir can then pick an easterner as his vice. The easterners will have to wait this one out.
Let us wait and see. SW is not getting that ticket mark it somewhere
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Niwdog(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Prawatre:

Natural justice is reaping what you sow and reaping from where you sow. There is no free lunch.
and what did you sow in pdp to get the ticket in 1999
Obagu
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Prawatre: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Then allow the North to reap from where they sowed and quit been a hypocrite
Who is holding the North?
Can any group hold another group back?
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coldie:

Let us wait and see. SW is not getting that ticket mark it somewhere

Then the north will get it.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

Then the north will get it.
I would prefer either the north east or if it goes to SW. Despite our differences and all if a SW gets the ticket much attention would be paid to Lagos, the biggest city in the south
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Coldie:

I would prefer either the north east or if it goes to SW. Despite our differences and all if a SW gets the ticket much attention would be paid to Lagos, the biggest city in the south

And which tribe makes up most business people in Lagos
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Coldie(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

And which tribe makes up most business people in Lagos
I didn't see anything wrong with a SW getting ticket my only issue is that they have had their tenure
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by collins011(m): 12:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Prawatre:

Natural justice is reaping what you sow and reaping from where you sow. There is no free lunch.

Then same natural justice should see that all hands are on deck to let us secede and leave you to continue being only your own President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki / Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.