Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning (27334 Views)

Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Photos Of Buhari & Other World Leaders At UN General Assembly / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by expliciit: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bunch of opportunistic rogues in power, after destroying the economy, still want to hold unto power
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by FuckOsuPigs: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
It's either they zone it to south east or everyone goes their separate ways

grin
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Never4getU: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why not? Tinubu can be a Muslim president and a Christian vice president from the north. Monkey can't be working while baboon dey chop.

majamajic:
Tinubu should allow them , APC can't go from a Muslim to another Muslim
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by majamajic(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Never4getU:
Why not? Tinubu can be a Muslim president and a Christian vice president from the north. Monkey can't be working while baboon dey chop.

Not again , let a Christian from Southeast and a Vp from Muslim Northeast , that is a bit better
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by sangresan(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Well said.Southern unity died in 2015 when the SW sided with the North against a Southern presidency

Southern unity didn't die in 1993 when Igbos supported Tofa against Abiola?

Continue to fool yourselves...
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Jackson105: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nchenches:
Zoning/Rotation of the presidency is the only thing to guarantee one Nigeria in the present skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators to favor northern region.

[s][/s]Because of this, we all acquiesced to making two presidential candidates from the SW region - Obasanjo and Falae - to carry the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.[s][/s]

Zoning/Rotation stipulates that it’s the turn of the SE to carry the presidential tickets of both APC and PDP for the 2023 presidential election.

Keep quiet, stop saying nonsense.

Obasanjo and Ekuweme contested for the ticket. No one dash anybody anything
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Jackson105: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

That's exactly what the north is trying to push for, but the SW is against it.

Just as the southwest was pacified the SE needs to be pacified by giving them presidency under obasanjo same should apply to SE

Shvt ur mouth, no one gave SW presidency, obasanjo and Ekuweme contested for that primary, use ur brain
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Coldie:

Igbos don't really want to break Nigeria, u and I know this, neither do we want restructuring.

All that is just a rallying cry for presidency.

I agree that the strategy back fires, but take it from me no igbo man really wants Nigeria to break, the only reason why the first attempt to breakup happened was because of the circumstances surrounding the second coup.

Igbos are too wise to go and start bombing the little assets in our region, we are too wise to start killing our own people, the insult thing is just the normal thing that happens to someone who is angry and frustrated with u and know he can't do anything to u.

There's a saying sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Igbos are very passionate about Nigeria dont let words deceive u

Their body language and disposition is an absolute opposite of what you stated there. But whether the SE likes it or not, Osinbanjo will be our next president and Sanusi the formal emir as his VP, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo will be treated equally, terrorism will be crushed, the economy will fair well because of Osinbanjo's detribalised nature and him bringing technocrats to the cabinet, and the emir will take over when he's done his 8years. The emir can then pick an easterner as his vice. The easterners will have to wait this one out.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nchenches: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
JohnSin97:

Their body language and disposition is an absolute opposite of what you stated there. But whether the SE likes it or not, Osinbanjo will be our next president and Sanusi the formal emir as his VP, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo will be treated equally, terrorism will be crushed, the economy will fair well because of Osinbanjo's detribalised nature and him bringing technocrats to the cabinet, and the emir will take over when he's done his 8years. The emir can then pick an easterner as his vice. The easterners will have to wait this one out.

Not even the NW region power house of Nigeria has led Nigeria’s presidency twice since 1999 - (Yar’Adua was interrupted by death) - so what makes you feel that the Yoruba SW region will go for a second time after Buhari?

Develop more sense before greed drives you to die of high BP.

It’s the turn of the SE to succeed PMB.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
yarimo:
all this long story is for south easterner to be President in 2023 but in jesus name no wayyyyyyyyyyyy

Jesus already answered our prayers for YOUR pockets to remain empty.

I'll root for y'alls tribe to get the presidency sef. As long as you lots remain broke.

That's an exchange i can live with.

Ndigbo can never fight over Nigeria with you dipshits
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nchenches:

Not even the NW region power house of Nigeria has led Nigeria’s presidency twice since 1999 - (Yar’Adua was interrupted by death) - so what makes you feel that the Yoruba SW region will go for a second time after Buhari?

Develop more sense before greed drives you to die of high BP.

It’s the turn of the SE to succeed PMB.

When you add buhari; the north has had it twice but grin grin grin well you can have the presidency by burning mosques in the east and storming aso rock with your ragtag ipob monkey army. but one thing is certain you're not having the votes of the SW or the north. It's either the SW has it, or am good with the North having it with a SWern VP, Nobody will hand over the highest office in the land to enemies of the state.. go hug transformer if you like.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bonesking:
If it comes south, natural justice supports it be given to the SE. I hope those clamoring for south, especially the likes of Fashola from the SW understand this. A scenario where you want a Swesterner whose zone have produced both the President (eight) years and Vice-President (eight) years since 1999 cannot be talking of 2023. The same applies to the NW, who have produced Vice-President twice (16 years), and President twice (10) years by 2023.

If the SW keeps asking for Presidency come 2023, it will push the north to agitate for the Presidency as well. Both the APC and PDP should promote a SEastern flagbearer for fairness. And when the SE has completed their tenure, it goes to the NE.

You're way too reasonable sir.

Unfortunately that doesn't work on nairaland
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Jesus already answered our prayers for YOUR pockets to remain empty.

I'll root for y'alls tribe to get the presidency sef. As long as you lots remain broke.

That's an exchange i can live with.

Ndigbo can never fight over Nigeria with you dipshits

You won't fight because you know you'll loose....plus we lots are banking big in tech, music and finance. You talking about us being a tribe of broke people on this platform, when a Yoruba basically owns the platform. Fvckin hateful loosers.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nchenches: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

When you add buhari; the north has had it twice but grin grin grin well you can have the presidency by burning mosques in the east and storming aso rock with your ragtag ipob monkey army. but one thing is certain you're not having the votes of the SW or the north. It's either the SW has it, or am good with the North having it with a SWern VP, Nobody will hand over the highest office in the land to enemies of the state.. go hug transformer if you like.

Yoruba was about to declare Oduduwa Republic after MKO was denied presidency and Obasanjo was incarcerated by Abacha regime.

Mainstream Igbo has been at war with the separatist IPOB, so go to hell with your shiit of cheap separatists blackmail.

Even today, mainstream Yoruba elites are championing separation for Oduduwa Republic from Nigeria.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2020
Nchenches:

Yoruba was about to declare Oduduwa Republic after MKO was denied presidency and Obasanjo was incarcerated by Abacha regime.

Mainstream Igbo has been at war with the separatist IPOB, so go to hell with your shiit of cheap separatists blackmail.

Even today, mainstream Yoruba elites are championing separation for Oduduwa Republic from Nigeria.

And where did you get this narrative; The Biafran Ministry of Information grin grin even if this happened we never resorted to name calling or making inciting remarks against the polity, it's why we were even branded as cowards by most people, even after the Abiola saga and the incarceration of Obj by the abacha regime to the glee and happiness of igbos who gave their support to abacha because of his attitude towards the Yorubas; the Yoruba's never came out to express hate towards the igbos and even when obj was elected president he largely favored the igbos in appointments... Even today mainstream oduduwa proponents are largely peaceful and don't engage in sub terrorist activities against the state. This can't be said of MASSOB and IPOB who have played the divisive, hateful and bring him down politics. You think by bringing tinubu down it will make way for which ever leader that is presented by the SE, same kind of politics is eating you guys up internally cus every money miss road okoro wants to be president and he can only do this if he brings down emeka who is also running, add to that one big outsized ego and a small population/region.... grin you guys have even lost before the game started, reason why PDP can't even zone it there.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

You won't fight because you know you'll loose....plus we lots are banking big in tech, music and finance. You talking about us being a tribe of broke people on this platform, when a Yoruba basically owns the platform. Fvckin hateful loosers.

Look at this nitwit..Ndi "we." seriously lol

Don't worry "we" will soon feed you

I'm sure you're chopping nairaland profits with yo bestie Seun..smh

You said all that but didn't state ONE single personal achievement. WE indeed...mr empty barrel
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Look at this nitwit..Ndi "we." seriously lol

Don't worry "we" will soon feed you

I'm sure you're chopping nairaland profits with yo bestie Seun..smh

You said all that but didn't state ONE single personal achievement. WE indeed...mr empty barrel

grin grin grin same way you also spoke for "Nidigbo" without listing any of your personal achievements..... grin I have no achievements actually, am just a jobless retiree close to 30.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin grin grin same way you also spoke for "Nidigbo" without listing any of your personal achievements..... grin I have no achievements actually, am just a jobless retiree close to 30.

Guy all jokes aside, I quoted someone that used the name of JESUS to pray igbos never get the presidency. I replied him back in kind. (deservedly so) But your ire is directed at ME?
And the igbos are the hateful loosers according to your logic?? In what planet does that make an iota of sense based on who i was replying to?

I have doubts whether some of you were raised in loving households with both parents. Your public outbursts are so uncouth
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nchenches: 1:00am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

After OBJ’s 8 years in Aso Rock after 1999, let’s not count his days as military HoS and the tenure of the Yoruba interim president of Nigeria, you still discount the fact that the Igbo has not taken its turn at Aso Rock for once, that means you are anti peace and progress and unity in Nigeria. What separates you from the separatists? You are truly a nit wit they branded you since you don’t reckon with the importance of justice and equity in a country of multi ethnic groups like Nigeria.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 30, 2020
icon007:

Your first sentence is wrong! Very wrong! Take it from obj, check his cabinet, na igbo full am (though young vibrant igbos), not yoruba. They occupied the 'juicy' positions. Tinubu u mentioned will later include igbo man in his cabinet. He has never been anti igbo. Do you know who Joe is to Tinubu self. He has many others like him.

However, this game is a political calculations, if the merger Tinubu led sw into in 2014 were to be unsuccessful, will u people be clamoring for presidency under APC

Tinubu is one of the few politicians that doesn't jump from party to party (though there could be reforms, merger and the likes). His party loyalty remains intact.
You got my first sentence wrong, it doesnt mean a Yorouba cant run an inclusive goverment or havent been doing that like you mentioned but my emphasis was on power rotation and mentality when it come to Heirarchy.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 1:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy all jokes aside, I quoted someone that used the name of JESUS to pray igbos never get the presidency. I replied him back in kind. (deservedly so) But your ire is directed at ME?
And the igbos are the hateful loosers according to your logic?? In what planet does that make an iota of sense based on who i was replying to?

I have doubts whether some of you were raised in loving households with both parents. Your public outbursts are so uncouth

grin and according to your dumb ret@rded logic by saying "you lots remain broke" means that all Yoruba's online are broke.... grin and by referring to a whole tribe as "you dipshits" makes you someone brought up in loving households with both parents.... Jokes aside grin you're a fvckin hypocritical piece of shit raised by a hateful tribe.....fvck off
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

And it's also interesting to note...the guy never mentioned his tribe. But YOU assumed he was yoruba.
That alone says a lot
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Nchenches:

After OBJ’s 8 years in Aso Rock after 1999, let’s not count his days as military HoS and the tenure of the Yoruba interim president of Nigeria, you still discount the fact that the Igbo has not taken its turn at Aso Rock for once, that means you are anti peace and progress and unity in Nigeria. What separates you from the separatists? You are truly a nit wit they branded you since you don’t reckon with the importance of justice and equity in a country of multi ethnic groups like Nigeria.

Yeah get my votes through insults...

We didn't get the presidency by being tribalistic, abusive, islamophobic cretins with a dangerous sense of entitlement.... Besides the igbos aren't the only tribe in Nigeria, most of these tribes haven't gotten a chance at presidency since 1960 but they aren't threatening us with separation or just being a hateful whiny bitches, the Yoruba's have proven to be non tribalistic in government it's why we get the support from those minority tribes...... You can come to my house on election day and force me to vote SE or rig the election for SE to promote justice and equity in a country of multi ethnic groups like Nigeria.

Freakin monkey
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin and according to your dumb ret@rded logic by saying "you lots remain broke" means that all Yoruba's online are broke.... grin and by referring to a whole tribe as "you dipshits" makes you someone brought up in loving households with both parents.... Jokes aside grin you're a fvckin hypocritical piece of shit raised by a hateful tribe.....fvck off

And it's also interesting to note...the guy never mentioned his tribe. But YOU assumed he was yoruba.
That alone says a lot

All Bigots are dipshits dickhead. Fuvck how you feel about it

Yell to yo mirror guy..you're literally harmless. Na sm gave you lots heart
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 1:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

That alone says a lot

Ha grin yeah, seems you were referring to the Zulu when you said "I'll root for y'alls tribe to get the presidency sef. As long as you lots remain broke."

You're a dumb hypocritical fvck, kindly fvck off from quoting me. Stupid brainlet.

Ikinternational:

All Bigots are dipshits dickhead. Fuvck how you feel about it

Yell to yo mirror guy..you're literally harmless. Na sm gave you lots heart

Yeah welcome to nairaland, we're all dipshits....but you stand out among dipshits for your ret@rdation and hypocrisy. Fvck off
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Nchenches: 1:40am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

Yeah get my votes through insults...

We didn't get the presidency by being tribalistic, abusive, islamophobic cretins with a dangerous sense of entitlement.... Besides the igbos aren't the only tribe in Nigeria, most of these tribes haven't gotten a chance at presidency since 1960 but they aren't threatening us with separation or just being a hateful whiny bitches, the Yoruba's have proven to be non tribalistic in government it's why we get the support from those minority tribes...... You can come to my house on election day and force me to vote SE or rig the election for SE to promote justice and equity in a country of multi ethnic groups like Nigeria.

Freakin monkey

You admit that even some other ethnic groups in Nigeria have not gotten the presidency for once; so why will the Yoruba go for more than once - from 1999?

You contradict yourself.

A Yoruba ethnic bigot like you shall not even come out to vote if there is no Yoruba in the presidential ticket of any of the two major political parties in 2023.

Igbo voted for OBJ, MKO.

It’s no point continuing to join issues with an ethnic bigot like you who has no sense of equity and justice.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 2:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Nchenches:

You admit that even some other ethnic groups in Nigeria have not gotten the presidency for once; so why will the Yoruba go for more than once - from 1999?

You contradict yourself.

A Yoruba ethnic bigot like you shall not even come out to vote if there is no Yoruba in the presidential ticket of any of the two major political parties in 2023.

Igbo voted for OBJ, MKO.

It’s no point continuing to join issues with an ethnic bigot like you who has no sense of equity and justice.

Yoruba's should get it because we became "fulani slaves" according to you because of our support for buhari in 2015 and the fact that it's the turn of the south, plus our leaders know how to carry other tribes along and accommodate others. Most igbos I know in 2015 won't vote buhari simply because he was a Muslim, and it's the same igbos who spare headed different islamophobic campaigns against MKO by calling him an islamist and claiming to dump bibles in the sea, MKO won the election by the votes he got from the north and SW, Obj was placed in by the cabal. Just like the north with a dozen tribes and sub tribal groups cannot share presidency to those groups anytime it's zoned to them, so south can't do the same by zoning it to the different tribes in the region. Each region at the end of the day has to pick someone who would pull most votes on a sub regional level first, then move to national level and at sub regional level SW holds more votes spread across both PDP and APC. Anyways I'd come out to vote if a qualified Edo man or efik man is running for president. Go to sleep.
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 2:02am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

Ha grin yeah, seems you were referring to the Zulu when you said "I'll root for y'alls tribe to get the presidency sef. As long as you lots remain broke."

You're a dumb hypocritical fvck, kindly fvck off from quoting me. Stupid brainlet.

Yeah welcome to nairaland, we're all dipshits....but you stand out among dipshits for your ret@rdation and hypocrisy. Fvck off

Your hypertension is sweet sef honestly

Who knew only the yorubas are a tribe. Learned something new today.

Obviously you're in a fighting mood but only wish to do it online. Spineless idiot
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 2:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Your hypertension is sweet sef honestly

Who knew only the yorubas are a tribe. Learned something new today.

Obviously you're in a fighting mood but only wish to do it online. Spineless idiot

grin Nah, Yorubas are a Jewish race lost in Africa.. Come 2023 my fighting mood will go offline, and go straight to the ballot box with a dozen people I can carry along with their votes.
Go to sleep ipob brainlet.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by Ikinternational: 2:20am On Nov 30, 2020
JohnSin97:

grin Nah, Yorubas are a Jewish race lost in Africa.. Come 2023 my fighting mood will go offline, and go straight to the ballot box with a dozen people I can carry along with their votes.
Go to sleep ipob brainlet.

Again, more harmless ramblings
Imagine a whole me fighting over Nigeria with your ilks.
God forbid. Don't you dare ever put that curse on my head.

Nigeria is yours to have. Eat that shit

I prefer to get my joy knowing our pockets are not equal.

Machines dey my garage n driveway

But most importantly, my lady's ass can cover the whole of Africa. N it's pillow soft
Re: APC Leaders At War Over 2023 Presidency, Zoning by JohnSin97: 2:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

Again, more harmless ramblings
Imagine a whole me fighting over Nigeria with your ilks.
God forbid. Don't you dare ever put that curse on my head.

Nigeria is yours to have. Eat that shit

I prefer to get my joy knowing our pockets are not equal.

Machines dey my garage n driveway

But most importantly, my lady's ass can cover the whole of Africa. N it's pillow soft

grin grin
Everyone's rich and successful online.....until they log out. There's no need to brag about my riches to someone I don't know on the other side of a screen. And you're right; Nigeria is mine to have and I will fight for it because I'm a stakeholder and you're not....so fvck off from this thread to your overweight lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Facial Effect On Tiktok (Video, Photo) / Reps Set For Showdown Over Move To Reconvene House / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.