Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (56706 Views)

Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Fmghewzy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
jaxxy:

I wud like to see better policies to support these small business and a thriving economy and by extension market not this one man show circuses. That’s my point.

There are thousands of this man out there struggling and they all can’t get the vp’s attention like this so how do they also progress?? undecided

Putting this out , would have been better,than just claiming all out it is a circus show.

You actually got pretty solid reasons good
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Jackson105: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should face governance or resign if he is tired. This is not what he was elected to do

Ibo bigot. Shut it
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by NGpatriot: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
jaxxy:
What’s the meaning of all this nonsense? Government/governance has turn to a circus show?

When den no support youths and young entrepreneurs, you get mad, you abuse and insult them.

When den support youths and young entrepreneurs, you still get mad, abuse and insult them.

Obviously, they are not the problem, you are the problem.

With your kind of bad, negative, backward and bad bele mentality, you can not collect any blessing from God.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

When den no support youths and young entrepreneurs, you get mad, you abuse and insult them.

When den support youths and young entrepreneurs, you still get mad, abuse and insult them.

Obviously, they are not the problem, you are the problem.

With your kind of bad, negative, backward and bad bele mentality, you can not collect any blessing from God.

If this was done by a private individual or group I wud be fine with it bt from government it seems funny in the real sense of it.

When u realize there are thousands of this man out there which same government has neglected either due to bad policies or poor/corrupt implementation u will understand why I said this is a circus show.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by NGpatriot: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
jaxxy:

If this was done by a private individual or group I wud be fine with it bt from government it seems funny in the real sense of it.

When u realize there are thousands of this man out there which same government has neglected either due to bad policies or poor/corrupt implementation u will understand why I said this is a circus show.

Does it really matter who is supporting the man and what is so funny about the government helping and showing support?

The young man is doing something good to better his life and he's getting strong publicity and support from the top of the government, but instead of you to find something better top do with your own life like the lucky young man, you are on the internet doing bad bele and getting upset of silly and irrelevant rubbish.

There's got to be more to your like than this pointless and silly worries.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

Does it really matter who is supporting the man and what is so funny about the government helping and showing support?

The young man is doing something good to better his life and he's getting strong publicity and support from the top of the government, but instead of you to find something better top do with your own life like the lucky young man, you are on the internet doing bad bele and getting upset of silly and irrelevant rubbish.

There's got to be more to your like than this pointless and silly worries.

I’m surprised with my explanation u can still miss my point. I have no bad belle for anyone moreso this man I don’t know. I’m not against helping him either I’m against stupid government policies and very poor implementation when there are many like him struggling to survive. That is what patriotism is about. Not a government comfortable with publicity stunts. Do u understand me??
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by NGpatriot: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m surprised with my explanation u can still miss my point. I have no bad belle for anyone moreso this man I don’t know. I’m not against helping him either I’m against stupid government policies and very poor implementation when there are many like him struggling to survive. That is what patriotism is about. Not a government comfortable with publicity stunts. Do u understand me??

First you labeled this gesture a circus.

Next you said it should have been from private individual or group

Now it's about government policies

You gave 3 different reasons why you don't support the help this young man is getting from the government, I'm even thinking you are a troll.

It doesn't matter how you slice and dice it or how you rationalize your objections, this won't man's case is not about government's successful or failed policies, it's about this young man getting support, publicity and help to make his business successful.

The young man doesn't care about your gripe and grudge with the government, he's just glad that the government responded positively to his humble hustle, find your own hustle and stop fussing over another man's goodluck just because you hate the government.

God Bless that young ma

God Bless his hustle and I wish him abundant success and good fortune.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaxxy(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

First you labeled this gesture a circus.

Next you said it should have been from private individual or group

Now it's about government policies

You gave 3 different reasons why you don't support the help this young man is getting from the government, I'm even thinking you are a troll.

It doesn't matter how you slice and dice it or how you rationalize your objections, this won't man's case is not about government's successful or failed policies, it's about this young man getting support, publicity and help to make his business successful.

The young man doesn't care about your gripe and grudge with the government, he's just glad that the government responded positively to his humble hustle, find your own hustle and stop fussing over another man's goodluck just because you hate the government.

God Bless that young ma

God Bless his hustle and I wish him abundant success and good fortune.

I think u are confused and can’t seem to understand my simple explanation. I said it’s a circus and stand by what I said cos government shud do better. Obviously. undecided

I didn’t attack the young man bt government/its policies which is who osinbajo represents and is part of at the highest level. That’s is whAt circus show means.

It is obvious their policies are not effective.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by NGpatriot: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2020
jaxxy:

I think u are confused and can’t seem to understand my simple explanation. I said it’s a circus and stand by what I said cos government shud do better. Obviously. undecided

I didn’t attack the young man bt government/its policies which is who osinbajo represents and is part of at the highest level. That’s is whAt circus show means.

It is obvious their policies are not effective.

Confusion is confusing an ordinary government recognition, encouragement and support of a young man's humble hustle with government policies that you like or don't like.

This is about this young man's hustle, not about your issues with the government so stop confusing yourself.

Sperate your own grudges with the government and this young man getting help and recognition from the government.

Stop the negativity and just be happy for the young man.

1 Like

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Confusion is confusing an ordinary government recognition, encouragement and support of a young man's humble hustle with government policies that you like or don't like.

This is about this young man's hustle, not about your issues with the government so stop confusing yourself.

Sperate your own grudges with the government and this young man getting help and recognition from the government.

Stop the negativity and just be happy for the young man.

Happy for the young man and correcting government are to different things. Seems u can’t realize that.

The problem here is u see the small picture while I’m seeing the bigger picture and that is negativity to u. We are comfortable with mediocrity that’s why we are where we are as a country.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by NGpatriot: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2020
jaxxy:

Happy for the young man and correcting government are to different things. Seems u can’t realize that.

The problem here is u see the small picture while I’m seeing the bigger picture and that is negativity to u. We are comfortable with mediocrity that’s why we are where we are as a country.

The real and the big picture here is this young man getting support and recognition. PERIOD.

Your bigger picture is your own picture, don't take away his shine with your own personal agenda against the government.

Let the young man enjoy is time in the sunlight.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

The real and the big picture here is this young man getting support and recognition. PERIOD.

Your bigger picture is your own picture, don't take away his shine with your own personal agenda against the government.

Let the young man enjoy is time in the sunlight.

We are truly myopic and mediocre in this country. Saying the government shud do better is taking from his shine?
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by litaninja(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2020
This is a vice president's priority?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.