Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (55408 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by seguno2: 2:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Sammy07:

coming from a Benin boy, as if the whole Edo state isn't a trash.

tueeh

Does the fact of Edo being a trash exonerate Lagos from not being a trash?
What kind of wayo sense is that
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2020
molbic:
Lagos like most of Nigerian States is overrated.from iddo bus stop to oyingbo market to costain to national stadium is stinking with open gutters and sewage waters all over tuer
The most annoying is the electric wires allover
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2020
forgiveness:

How many cities in Africa have subway?

About 2-3, why the rest have a good urban town planning system.

If we are the giant of Africa, we ought to have, no even good town planning. Even Togo have a good walkway system beside their roads.
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by dstar01(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
No matter where you go, remember the road that would lead you home: BODE THOMAS grin grin

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
emperorAY:

nice , I'm an architect by the way . you can pm me your contact I will call you if anything comes up . I'm on the island Sha , you can also call me if there is any work .

OK bro, this is my contact 0 8 1 49 83 36 80
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

About 2-3, why the rest have a good urban town planning system.

If we are the giant of Africa, we ought to have, no even good town planning. Even Togo have a good walkway system beside their roads.

Have you been to Abuja, Ikeja, Ikot Ikpene, Uyo etc. to see good walkway system?
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
forgiveness:

Have you been to Abuja, Ikeja, Ikot Ikpene, Uyo etc. to see good walkway system?

Have you been to Cape Town, Abidjan, Kigali, Cairo, Morocco, Tunis, Windhoek, Botswana, small mauritius? And see what urban town planning really means?? Ikeja of all places ������, abuja just do road for main places, no beauty, no side walks, I have a house there. Like when you see a city, you know this is one. Togo major roads have sidewalks abuja never, from the airport, they just build road no sidewalks, no zebra for leg waka, no traffic light for leg waka
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Have you been to Cape Town, Abidjan, Kigali, Cairo, Morocco, Tunis, Windhoek, Botswana, small mauritius? And see what urban town planning really means?? Ikeja of all places ������, abuja just do road for main places, no beauty, no side walks, I have a house there. Like when you see a city, you know this is one. Togo major roads have sidewalks abuja never, from the airport, they just build road no sidewalks, no zebra for leg waka, no traffic light for leg waka

I have not but I have been to more developed countries than these.

You are only lying to yourself there's no sidewalk in Abuja. Go outside and look very well.

Ikeja is a planned city and there are walkway and zebra crossing.

Abuja still remains the most beautiful city in sub Saharan Africa save some cities in South Africa. I know because foreigners who have been to all African countries don't hide this simple fact.

Only Nigerians things small Windhoek fine pass. Imagine Togo!? Bhuhahahaha

Very glaring you never toured Lome. Very underdeveloped city with many sand sand roads. grin

Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by ogbenimax007: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Herrymax:

so................

u dey craze undecided
craze kill you dere cheesy cheesy
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
forgiveness:

I have not but I have been to more developed countries than these.

You are only lying to yourself there's no sidewalk in Abuja. Go outside and look very well.

Ikeja is a planned city and there are walkway and zebra crossing.

Abuja still remains the most beautiful city in sub Saharan Africa save some cities in South Africa. I know because foreigners who have been to all African countries don't hide this simple fact.

Only Nigerians things small Windhoek fine pass. Imagine Togo!? Bhuhahahaha

Very glaring you never toured Lome. Very underdeveloped city with many sand sand roads. grin

When I mention abuja, you can’t stand it to joburg , I am using african cities, the red bricks by the side ways, the colors on the tarred road the visible zebra, I live in london, I won’t want to compare abuja to Europe, I have toured Europe, it would be an embarrassment, eve Cape Town is an embarrassment, because that city is more beautiful than some European cities, abuja wey the airport road alone suppose get sky scrappers, along that road, trees at the middle, no beautiful side walks in abuja, I have a house there. I stay there whenever I am in Nigeria. Abuja just have road, no beauty in it.
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by molbic(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2020
forgiveness:

Guy forget Abuja because Abuja is even worse , come to CBD Abuja on a daytime and you will see some hausa urchins defficating openly
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

When I mention abuja, you can’t stand it to joburg , I am using african cities, the red bricks by the side ways, the colors on the tarred road the visible zebra, I live in london, I won’t want to compare abuja to Europe, I have toured Europe, it would be an embarrassment, eve Cape Town is an embarrassment, because that city is more beautiful than some European cities, abuja wey the airport road alone suppose get sky scrappers, along that road, trees at the middle, no beautiful side walks in abuja, I have a house there. I stay there whenever I am in Nigeria. Abuja just have road, no beauty in it.

Skyscrapers along airport road!? Now I know you don't know anything about planning. cheesy

Oga, there were trees lined left and right from airport road to city gate before they gave way to expansion.

If you are talking about road marks in Abuja, I agree it failed woefully in that aspect but Abuja remains a planned city. Gbam.

Saying there are no sidewalk in Abuja is big fat lie.

Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
molbic:
Guy forget Abuja because Abuja is even worse , come to CBD Abuja on a daytime and you will see some hausa urchins defficating openly

It doesn't change the fact Abuja is planned.
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
forgiveness:

Skyscrapers along airport road!? Now I know you don't know anything about planning. cheesy

Oga, there were lined left and right from airport road to city gate before they gave way to expansion.

If you are talking about road marks in Abuja, I agree it failed woefully in that aspect but Abuja remains a planned city. Gbam.

Show me better thing, you dey show village, shwoooo lol. Yes airport road can have, go to Singapore

Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Show me better thing, you dey show village, shwoooo lol. Yes airport road can have, go to Singapore

Are those sidewalk or not? At least, I have debunked your claim that there is no sidewalk in Abuja.

Na only Singapore a one city state? Mention 5. I want to see. grin
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
forgiveness:

Oga, there were lined left and right from airport road to city gate before they gave way to expansion.

The first one is not a walkway na, abuja just get road, and no be everywhere them Tarr , most of the inside estates roads are bad, ones in lokogoma, along airport road, life camp, etc
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

The first one is not a walkway na, abuja just get road, and no be everywhere them Tarr , most of the inside estates roads are bad, ones in lokogoma, along airport road, life camp, etc

You mentioning phase 3 of Abuja. What about phase 1 and 2?

First one is walkway. Look well.
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2020
forgiveness:

You mentioning phase 3 of Abuja. What about phase 1 and 2?

First one is walkway. Look well.

Na drive way, Nigeria no fine. Swallow the bitter pile, it’s not conducive for living.
Re: What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) by forgiveness: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Na drive way, Nigeria no fine. Swallow the bitter pile, it’s not conducive for living.

Compared to subsahara Africa save South Africa, Abuja is the most beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / Car Carrying Another Car In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.