Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Sing Unto The Lord - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sing Unto The Lord - Emoji Devotions (94 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus / Commit Thy Ways Unto The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sing Unto The Lord - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Emoji Devotions for Sunday 29, Nov, 2020

Topic: Sing unto the Lord

Highlights: I will sing to the LORD as long as I live. I will praise. Psalm 104:33

Singing is known to fill us with intense feelings of pleasure. When you sing unto God with intention to please him is a great thing to do. You don't need to be an artist or musically inclined to sing unto the Lord. All you need is to just sing words pleasing unto him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

Hint: Sing a song unto the Lord today.

https://emojidevotions..com/2020/11/sing-unto-lord.html

(1) (Reply)

Rush Is Not Speed. / How To Make Your Sayings Sure (2) / Victory Over The World Inside Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.