Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse (89647 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
You can bet that was one of those small boys on Olosho Beer Parlour (sexuality section)

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by blingxx(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
hashtagged:

And you still have the God's to say this, you are destroying your life
how is he destroying his life .. because of sex ?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cerebellum:
Chai!

In active service

But your papa And Toto sha!!!!!grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
gaius01:

With bright future, what a shame!

Pessin wey dey kpansh olosho at 19?

Well, he had a future, whether it was bright or not is not up for debate anymore.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigga might have popped ref, TM, coda, gutter.

Been plan to scatter the V but was overwhelmed by the stretchy nature of the kpekus grin angry

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Emelda2020: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
so shameful...
what will he take his maker now?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by skyblue4real(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
The guy must have taking hard drug.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Seyzcham91(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
something must kill a man!

from the story sef guys suppose learn say these girl no send you, na just your money dem won chop comot and japa

"the lady sneaked out of the hotel after the guy died"
Barka00:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/29/19-year-old-dies-lagos-during-intercourse-sex-worker-%E2%80%93-police

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by chaloskyx: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
HE DIED A HAPPY MAN :0
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by rashrockalabx(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
E go do pass himself
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by lamentor78(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
I knew a lady at 24
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Haykinsofficial: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ogbeni died in active service. I gat no R.I.P to waste this time...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by JohnSin97: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Probably was a pathetic degenerate flathe@d who couldn't get along with girls...at 19 sex is practically free as long as you know what the girl wants to hear. He died a beta simp after probably his first try, now the ipob monkey is burning in hell... *spits on flathe@ds

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Look At How This One Wasted His Life Because Of Ordinary Vagina That Does Not Worth It

Wasted Generation embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Brownpeanut(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
such a young lad. Probably overdose on aphrodisiac just to impress.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Donspicey: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
hashtagged:

And you still have the God's to say this, you are destroying your life

Guts not Gods.................
oponu.........

All die na die........

Wen him mates dey tell am say na puna go kill am he dey form hard guy.......

Na the result of harder! harder!! harder!!! be dis........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by tfash96(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
lamentor78:
I knew a lady at 24
Almost the same here
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Sniper04(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
fati2001:
CONGRATULATIONS FOR LETTING THE DIRTY FLAGS IN OUR SOCIETY CAPTURE YOUR LIFE, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL BODY, DESTINY AND SOUL....
Hey what's with this meme
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ipobarethieves: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
cool highway to the grave part 4

sad Part of 101 ways to die quick

sad Even Samson fall into pusi trap

sad No RIP sad embarassed undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by authority2006(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Womanizer:

What is sad there?

He died a happy man grin

19 year old guy died during sexual intercourse smell fishy, trust me. It's like saying a 19 year old died of cardiac arrest. I'm not sure he died a happy man.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by favour32(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Kpekus has killed this Promising Young Man sad sad
He signed the deadly contract of "harder! Harder, please don't cum yet!"
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by capitalzero: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:
But I fûck Olosho yesterday night till this morning
Nothing do me na grin
God really saved me then
Rip to the boy anyways
God did not save you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Liposure: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Beware of lethal pussies
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ndu a, adilo balance
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Igbos will not allow their children to marry at the age of 19, but they may be happy when when thier son died in active service from the federal ministry of Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by akilo1: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Something must kill a man
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ipobarethieves: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
shocked Nah iPOB tweet sef grin wink cheesy cool shocked sad grin grin grin same way dey save Kanu on top of one OSU like dat
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Happyguy201: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
damn that's crazy imagine dying ontop of a smelling cunt i rather take a bullet to the head
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by CALCULUS16: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is called PUSSICIDE, killing by *p*$$*,
To those engaging in fornication, u r putting ur phallus inside pit (bottomless one), u r loosing your life bit by bit, your spiritual, mental and physical, not all holes are holes, but accept your phallus with your destiny, some kill you instantly by the *pussicist* (someone who commuted pussicide), some kill you financially, some take away some things in your life but u won't know,
I am still wondering the pleasure behind sleeping with an harlot whose member is like a drum , some like mortar, different pestles of different sizes and impurities have smashed their things inside it and release spiritual and physical toxins inside it, and those who engage with them share the toxins which damage the souls,,,f

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by CALCULUS16: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
CALCULUS16:
This is called PUSSICIDE, killing by *p*$$*,
To those engaging in fornication, u r putting ur phallus inside pit (bottomless one), u r loosing your life bit by bit, your spiritual, mental and physical, not all holes are holes, some accept your phallus with your destiny, some kill you instantly by the *pussicist* (someone who committed pussicide), some kill you financially, some take away some things in your life but u won't know,
I am still wondering the pleasure behind sleeping with an harlot whose member is like a drum , some like mortar, different pestles of different sizes and impurities have smashed their things inside it and release spiritual and physical toxins inside it, and those who engage with them share the toxins which damage the souls,,,f
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by LadyTianna(f): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:
But I fûck Olosho yesterday night till this morning
Nothing do me na grin
God really saved me then
Rip to the boy anyways

Its only in Nigeria I've seen guys that are so happy to announce that they patronize hookers.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by kingsavage: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
igbo people and toto business.. Am sure the prostitute is also an igbo because that is what igbo girls are good at..
Sandra ifeanyi
Spits!! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.