Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse (89605 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by madridsta007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Meedon: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
That pussy to die for.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Maski87: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
When I was 19 na only Mouth Action I dey do
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Maski87: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
At 19 ma only bj i de do o
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
kelly72:

Continu!
They will still drag your body out las las
They will drag you and all your whole family out dead before the end of this year
So be it
Rip in advance
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Barka00:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/29/19-year-old-dies-lagos-during-intercourse-sex-worker-%E2%80%93-police

Pussy enter him brain, the brain shut down that's all!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Original Mumu, you Bleep olosho and you come online to cast yourself abi? Little wonder Zzor persuaded the mods to ban you for 600 years.
Abo oloriburuku leleyii ni na your papa give me money angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

Abo oloriburuku leleyii ni na your papa give me money angry

This one na Original Mumu, see painment.

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Badonasty(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
just 19 years old...the way sex is portrayed everywhere and very easy to get is the cause of this
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
LadyTianna:

Its only in Nigeria I've seen guys that are so happy to announce that they patronize hookers.
You didn't give me money
Why are you so concerned ?
Learn to mind your business so you'll live long angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
capitalzero:

God did not save you.
He did saved me
Cause if he didn't
I won't be here typing replying a nincompoop like you .
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

This one na Original Mumu, see painment.
You no give me money to fûck why he kon dey pain you ode grin I'm not the cause of your brokeness na cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by capitalzero: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

He did saved me
Cause if he didn't
I won't be here typing replying a nincompoop like you .
Fornicator claimed God saved him
Radarada!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
capitalzero:

Fornicator claimed God saved him
Radarada!!!
How will this country progress when 99.87% of people living in it are haters undecided
So because I have money to fûck is what is paining you angry wow davido already said it
I don't blame you anyway country is hard I understand
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

You no give me money to fûck why he kon dey pain you ode grin I'm not the cause of your brokeness na cheesy
Audio Dangote, but we all know say you're a peasant surfing on stipends in real life. If you vex go hug transformer or jump inside lagoon.

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by capitalzero: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

How will this country progress when 99.87% of people living in it are haters undecided
So because I have money to fûck is what is paining you angry wow davido already said it
I don't blame you anyway country is hard I understand

Galatians 6:7
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Audio Dangote, but we all know say you're a peasant surfing on stipends in real life. If you vex go hug transformer or jump inside lagoon.
Omo see me see gbege O
Nairaland people no go kill me
So untop say I get money to fûck now na hin dey vex you chai haters grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

Omo see me see gbege O
Nairaland people no go kill me
So untop say I get money to fûck now na hin dey vex you chai haters grin
Mumu, you Bleep Abanda with 500 naira per pour you say you get money be dat. Mtcheeew.....Ewu Varandah poo.....

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
stillmaticOG:

Check your mail.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by stillmaticOG(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Check your mail.
Already did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Maitumbi9275(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] repercussions of immorality. U want nag olosho wey get iron pu**y and u end up in hell. Bad programme.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu, you Bleep Abanda with 500 naira per pour you say you get money be dat. Mtcheeew.....Ewu Varandah poo.....
All your rant is not because I fornicate it's because I have the money to.
If you keep it up like This you won't be rich till you die
You mix envy plus hateness because someone have money keep it up 1h you no go see grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by SpartanKing: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo boy...chai naso dem catch nnamdi kanu for hotel with ashawo...God4bid..19yrs Igbo don dey go ashawo house
Yoruba girl, do you know what your younger brothers have been doing unnoticed? God will expose them someday!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

All your rant is not because I fornicate it's because I have the money to.
If you keep it up like This you won't be rich till you die
You mix envy plus hateness because someone have money keep it up 1h you no go see grin
Audio money, do you know me for me to be jealous of your imaginative money?

It seems you are suffering from mental health issues. I will advice you to visit a doctor to ascertain your level of mental fitness.

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Obedinho130: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Ok ooo, the rate at which youth reprobate premarital sex is so appealing. Now imagine the results.

Sex is overrated in our society, small kids want to do it, because amorality has taken majority of us unaware. 18years?? when I was 18 I was thinking of studies and my future than sleeping with ladies.

I have said mine, irrespective of your charade affirmation about the uses of sex before marriage. "Premarital sex is wrong, take it or leave it", just wait for it !

Am out!!!
appealing and appaling are different. I think u should use the second in this context. Peace!!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by iPresh4s(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ask me wetin 19 year old pikin dey find for evil forest

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by John4B: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
congratulations! u died in active service.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by mechanics(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
He died committing sin.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Audio money, do you know me for me to be jealous of your imaginative money?

It seems you are suffering from mental health issues. I will advice you to visit a doctor to ascertain your level of mental fitness.
Only broke lil boy like you will take what I did personal
Real nigarrrrrrs like mariga,aburada,seanwilliam,StephenBB,Abouwaza.already know as he dey go. But here are you broke for ever taking it personal cause you don't have the money to carry dem despite the fact that they're cheap wink

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

Only broke lil boy like you will take what I did personal
Real nigarrrrrrs like mariga,aburada,seanwilliam,StephenBB,Abouwaza.already know as he dey go. But here are you broke for ever taking it personal cause you don't have the money to carry dem despite the fact that they're cheap wink
See this Oponu! I'm saturated by women. All the ladies I bang always come back for more not because of money but because I've got the tools and skills to take them to cloud nine, unlike you that you're a one minute man.

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse by NightFood: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think there's more to the story, it might not just be the sex, maybe drugs could be the cause, well, only a proper autopsy will tell. Rip to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.