Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? (20104 Views)

One Game Is Always Designed To Spoil Your Ticket. I QUIT!! / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea / I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Brunosamel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
KhalifaJnr:
Good day Nlers,

I don't know how to start my story sad it's so bad that I am ashamed of putting it down in writing embarassed
I had a business worth 1m, was doing great until my closed friend introduced me to betting - that was the downfall of my career...betting made me a begger. I staked 200k on "sure" 5 odds but it went to shred, tried recovering; staked 500k - same story sad

I was depressed, could not eat, started going to different websites and forecasting games, but same problem - lose embarassed
I sold my car, used the money to gamble, won 400k, d nxt day I loss 600k.

Yesterday I staked 200k on 3 matches ; Juventus, Dortmund and Real madrid...everything red. I'm tired. I wanna quit.
Bash and insult me, no p. I need advice(s) please.

well it seems to me you are a high staker, the truth be told high stakers loose money when they don't control their bankroll... ever since I started betting I have never bet more than 1k in it, minimum is 100 and max is 1k cuz I can afford to loose but when I win brother I win big the money covers all I have spent on betting.... Bet9ja gave me money that I used to finish May final year bro...
Go to there Twitter handle and see millions people are winning with 100 naira...

My advice stop high stake remove small odd with big money and target big odd with small money... For crying out loud It's your hard earn money bro....
join the 100 naira accumulators cuz we know one we go win big that will cover all we have spent... Mere looking at at the write up you can't quite entirely but you can reduce your stake don't let big eye finish you... I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by alyarmouk(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
You said it all. Not for the fragile in heart
Neddstark:
Only bet with money that you can afford to lose.
I remember one guy who used money given for to start a barbershop for betting. Exactly 300k. He betted on 2.5 odds. He was ready to tell his benefactor that he got robbed. His games were winning untill the last game which he betted on a win but the match was a draw even up till the 90th minute. This guy was already in a depressive fit as in looking suicidal. Only for the last minute injury time his team got a penalty and won. The heart rollercoaster he went through that day made him realize that no game is sure and never to take that kind of risk again. His was one of the success stories. Many people are licking their wounds as we speak. Betting is not for the fragile heart.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Lawsaite: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Barka00:

What of those who have made a lot of fortune through gambling?
Please don't encourage him
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by bettinglord22: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
KhalifaJnr:
Good day Nlers,

I don't know how to start my story sad it's so bad that I am ashamed of putting it down in writing embarassed
I had a business worth 1m, was doing great until my closed friend introduced me to betting - that was the downfall of my career...betting made me a begger. I staked 200k on "sure" 5 odds but it went to shred, tried recovering; staked 500k - same story sad

I was depressed, could not eat, started going to different websites and forecasting games, but same problem - lose embarassed

Yesterday I staked 200k on 3 matches ; Juventus, Dortmund and Real madrid...everything red. I'm tired. I wanna quit.

Just change to a sure plug

Contact me on 0 70 14 13 92 97

For sure games

No time to sleep on a Bicycle
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Lubumbashi: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
You quit only when you have chop them. If they chop you all these years and you haven't chop them back, quitting means you are a mugu.

4 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Neddstark: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brunosamel:

well it seems to me you are a high staker, the truth be told high stakers loose money when they don't control their bankroll... ever since I started betting I have never bet more than 1k in it, minimum is 100 and max is 1k cuz I can afford to loose but when I win brother I win big the money covers all I have spent on betting.... Bet9ja gave me money that I used to finish May final year bro...
Go to there Twitter handle and see millions people are winning with 100 naira...

My advice stop high stake remove small odd with big money and target big odd with small money... For crying out loud It's your hard earn money bro....
join the 100 naira accumulators cuz we know one we go win big that will cover all we have spent... Mere looking at at the write up you can't quite entirely but you can reduce your stake don't let big eye finish you... I rest my case

Accumulation winnings of 100 naira to win 100k upwards, come once in a lifetime bro.

4 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by kuonbe(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
my own betting nah newbie for your side,. ah you get mind oh,,. 500k. u even sell your car. chai

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Pauladex(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Ahasco(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you winning then you've got no p. If not then...
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by pyro62(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
I can get you a sniper for free, dats d best I can do for u

Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent provb17:28
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Elcapitano24(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
This helped me, i was a chronic gambler once, I tried every means of stopping to no avail, so. Been an online gambler, u have to credit ur account with ur atm card, then I destroyed all digits on my atm card, afterwards I called all my friends and warned then not to ever listen to me, if I tried to convince them to credit my account, and trust me this worked for me 100 %, with time due to the frustration of crediting ma account, I lost interest and everything came to normal in ma life. But I gamble once once, cos I told ma niggers to never credit more than 1k in ma account every weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Brunosamel(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Neddstark:

Accumulation winnings of 100 naira to win 100k upwards, come once in a lifetime bro.
said by who last year I won 2 straight 100k, one 56k, two 18k... This year I have won 27k, 35k, 12k missed 1 million...
All this with 100 naira...

Accumulation works for me, am not higher stalker not I can afford it but I see it as wasting fund

2 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Eryyy92: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
KhalifaJnr:
Good day Nlers,

You're a liar
You just cooked this story up to discourage people from betting.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by nerd004: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lol.....
Gambling is a tax on the poor and people who can’t do math.....
it's a bad addiction �

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Neddstark: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brunosamel:
said by who last year I won 2 straight 100k, one 56k, two 18k... This year I have won 27k, 35k, 12k missed 1 million...
All this with 100 naira...

Accumulation works for me, am not higher stalker not I can afford it but I see it as wasting fund

Wow. Kudos.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
bet 9ja reward[/s]bet 9ja reward punishment for passion

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by onyxo76(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
you have to be a sports trader not gambler to make something from betting, you have a bankroll of say 10k, play 1k on a game with maybe 1.4 odds .
i use good prediction sites to get quality games join us here .
https://soccerbettingafricasummit.com/ start from 1st to 3rd December 2020. I'm a speaker at the event.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by adonainana: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Here is our to quit

Think about anything or anytime someone wanted to cheat you.

For instance a bus conductor or a customer of your business wanted to scam you

Then think back at the owner of naija bet and how the owner is probably in his mansion enjoying. He doesn’t have to work hard, all he has is a business created via a website and everting is virtual

Think about how can someone create a betting fake game of horses etc and tell you to
Go and spend your hard earned money on it

Think about how he is enjoying in his mansion and you you are suffering after losing 1 million on something that is fake and virtual that you can’t see or touch

Now start linking the actions owner of the betting shop to a scammer who sold fake land to
You or who wanted to sell
Fake land to
You . Now you must be getting angry right

What right do they have to try to scam you of the money you sweated days and night for, what right does any yahoo boy have to scam you, is he mad ni, does he think you are a mumu boy ni

Yes build up the anger and think about how the betting app owner is scamming you day and night. Now use the anger to go to you phone now and delete the apps and when next you see a betting shop, laugh and just walk past it, tell them thier papa,
Think about MMM too and how they promised you millions but you never got it

If after reading all of this you still go back and give any betting company your free money, then your problem
Is spiritual, it’s need spiritual attention, because merely just getting

4 Likes

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by rolams(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
How did you started?
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by invectives(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
you had 1 mill your target shd have been 20K daily!!!
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by fise652: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
dem no they tell person ebi a pa è u go learn lesson
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Oludara202: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
KhalifaJnr:
Good day Nlers,

You were greedy, gambling is not for desperate people , you only stake an amount you know the loss won’t bother you in anyway. I know people who avoid drinking so they could bet the stipends . That way they are hardly bothered. I equally know guys who just chase 1.44 odd (1.2*1.2) with 100k or more and they are doing very well because they win much more than they lose.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by damola1: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit behind Gambling is a Wicked one ! So it's advisable not to start at all!

For you who has become a casualty!
1. Seek God's Face in Repentance. Confess your Sins and Surrender to JESUS.

2. Look for Bible believing Church where the raw undiluted Word of God is preached and Prayers made Constantly.
I attend the Lord Chosen. I recommend that for you.

3. Delete the app From your Phone! Delete whatever has to do with Gambling on your Phone. If the app refuses to delete! throw the phone away! Delete friends who are Gamblers!

4. If you can change your Environment, change !

5. Get the Word of God. Let it become your Best friend and Hobby.

Kindly stop talking crap

No spirit.

Is he the footballer ?

So why put money down on speculation.

It’s simply you trying to reap where you didn’t Dow

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Mikenuelmike: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit behind Gambling is a Wicked one ! So it's advisable not to start at all!

For you who has become a casualty!
1. Seek God's Face in Repentance. Confess your Sins and Surrender to JESUS.

2. Look for Bible believing Church where the raw undiluted Word of God is preached and Prayers made Constantly.
I attend the Lord Chosen. I recommend that for you.

3. Delete the app From your Phone! Delete whatever has to do with Gambling on your Phone. If the app refuses to delete! throw the phone away! Delete friends who are Gamblers!

4. If you can change your Environment, change !

5. Get the Word of God. Let it become your Best friend and Hobby.

Exactly what I would advice.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Slayar:
Play over 1.5 only and make sure the game no pass 2
He go still cast grin

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by christoranky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Follow these steps
1. Create something new in your life
You need to change your focus. So often people just try to remove something that consumes our mind with out filling it with something. You will never stop thinking about gambling until you find something that can become more interesting in your life.

The best way to change your focus is to develop a hobby you can study, track and create goals around. Something that can bring you results and create momentum where gambling no longer serves your new purpose and intentions.
For example, lets take working out. So you begin to go to the gym. Your goal is to get to 15% body fat. So you begin tracking your weight, body fat, when you go to the gym, and what you are lifting. Then you buy a couple books on bio-hacking to achieve your results. Over a couple months there is a great possibility that this is where you are focusing your time and gambling no longer serves a purpose in your life.

2. Understand your triggers and remove them from your life
My recommendation is that you remove all sports from your life. No internet sites, remove the posters from the wall, and block EPSN on the television.

Just reading and watching about sports is going to make you believe that you have an edge. Which will lead to you placing another bet.

3. Join a community
Maybe their is a Gambling Anonymous meeting out there you can go to. Or just go to an Alcohol Anonymous meeting to start with.

In my opinion, an even better solution would be to join a group around your new hobby. Lets stick with working out.
You want to create a new body and vibrant energy for yourself so you need to surround yourself with such people. So you join a morning running group on the Saturday and Sunday. Plus, you signed up for an evening Crossfit class on Tuesday and a nutrition workshop on Wednesday.
All of a sudden you are connecting with a large group of people in your new interest and develop a new group of friends that serve your new purpose in life.
These are three suggestions for you. Hope they help and are beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by PastorFire: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Me dat can't play more than 100 once in 3months.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gambling is not your problem. ..remember something led you to gambling which is the problems of life and chasing worldly things...if you connect with God he will make you see that he is the source of wealth. ...that without him even if the victory is sure you will lose
the prefect to the king in 2chronicles 25;7
KJV:But there came a man of God to him, saying, O king, let not the army of Israel go with thee; for the Lord is not with Israel, to wit, with all the children of Ephraim.
KJV:But if thou wilt go, do it; be strong for the battle: God shall make thee fall before the enemy: for God hath power to help, and to cast down.

So know that with God everything is possible
luke 1:35

If you keep to fasting and prayer...God will be with you always 6-6 fasting. ..
I make sure i have done days before any booking and it works wonders...

But you must align with God to really grow in life. ..

God is not father Xmas. ..
he bless you so you preach the good news
and bring souls to repentance. ..

Act2;7
in the last days i will put my spirit on all people including drunkards. ..and harlots...the door of God is open to all humans. ...
revelation 3:8
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:

He open the door for failure and rejected people
But they can keep the blessing if they keep his laws

solomon had everything. .by doing God ways..
but lost it to sin...
Thats the richest man in bible. .

this is what many people that follows pastor and righteousness 99 dont know
they just waste offering. ..and get duped at last

so if you want if you want to keep his blessings you must be willing to keep off sin..atleast if you cant preach his word.

God that put the blessing of senior for junior is telling us that some church people at times wont get what sinners will get if the know his ways

my people perished for lack of knowledge. ..

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
I can get you a sniper for free, dats d best I can do for u
This senseless almajiri girl.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by chrisifeanyi: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
You abused gambling. Imagine staying 500k. Na you dey play the match? Greedy folks. Your mate dey chase am with 100 naira, me sef dey bet 30 naira for sporty, you wan buy Venza overnight. The thing cast you come here dey talk rubbish. Greedy man. Na your type dey drink one crate of beer and if you see me drink one bottle and go home you will call me fool. Gamble responsibly if you must but you like over size. Na your type too dey carry two women every night.
Re: Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? by MayorGold001(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
[center][/center]
[/quote][quote author=KhalifaJnr post=96558903]Good day Nlers,

hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bash Ali Storms Federal Secretariat Abuja, Demands To See Sport's Minister.VIDEO / Rio Olympics: Divine Oduduru Crashes Out In Semifinals(photo) / Balogun Bags Hat-Trick In Reims’ Comeback Win, Overtakes Mbappe In Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.