Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video (43314 Views)

Youth Corper Hacked Boyfriend To Death (video) / Chisom Chukwuneke Who Got A1 In All Subjects In WAEC Dies / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by DarkJeddi(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2020
pryingeyes:
So sad . I thought one footballer( a goal keeper ) of a Nigeria descent playing abroad had this disease and he survived it. Why couldn't the parent of the girl seek for international help.... like a better hospital, GoFundMe etc. Despite all the pains she had while writing her waec, she still came out in flying colors. RIP
There are many types of Leukamia,some more deadly and aggressive than others.
And when it comes to Leaukamia,the word is REMISSION,meaning that the disease can be stalled and kept at bay for as long as possible but CURE may not be possible..
Roman Reings of WWE (Wrestling) had to under go treatment 10 years after the initial treatment and presentation..
So Carl Ikeme (Nigerian goalkeeper) is on REMISSION,not cured..
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by MrFta(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2020
I couldn't help crying!!!
In her excruciating pains, she was still concerned of her father's health..
After all the pains she went through, the stress and resources expended on her, death would still not have sympathy.
It is well.
RIP, Chisom.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by dstar01(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Beautiful soul taken away too soon. Keep resting in eternal bliss Chisom cry cry

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by gnss(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Life is never Balance .There are some Children who wish to go to school but there Parent could not afford school fees ,Some Parent could afford sending them to School but could not continue because they weren't good Academically .Some Children has sound Health but got no sound brain to Learn in School .Chisom is Brilliant ,Her Parent could afford to give her Good Education but Alas! She has a Terrible Health Challenge ,Money could not solve it , Qualified Medical Practitioner could not save her ...She Died...Quite an Unfortunate Incident....Sickness could have shelved her ,Death could have Shelved her on the Note of her Brilliancy but He'll No .Imagine how her Geniuses would have Contributed immensely to our Society ... Sickness and Death does not care ...This Life is such a Course with an Unending Reality .Rest On Chisom ...Tears dropping my eyes Typing this .

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Ripama: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2020
I couldn't watch the clip to the end knowing she's passed on.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by AreaFada2: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2020
RIP.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
MrDrey:
Video Of 17 Year Old Best WAEC Student, Chisom Chukwuneke Before Her Death

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/late-chisom-chukwuneke-talks-about-her-ailment-chronic-myeliod-leukemia/amp/

Here we have Buhari, Obasanjo, tinubu and all the bad leaders making life unbearable for the masses. Look at this angel, just look at, why can't death take all these bad people and leave this gal? We have NGpariot, mannavulture, helinus and other zombies death would have swallowed.

Rest in peace great chap! your God failed you
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Eriokanmi: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2020
What a pity. This does not have anything to do with leukemia. Na the work of the evil ones. They have seen her stars. I wished the parents had gone the spiritual, prayer route. those involved would have died mysteriously and the poor girl would have lived. Everything no be hospital oo. Prayer is the key. The evil ones have no reason to live.

While working in a blue chip company over a decade ago, I dreamt and say our chairman seated in the office, full of life. Whereas there was a lady whose face i did not see clearly, drawing some fluids away from his body. the fluids were dropping in a brown calabash placed on the floor. I asked in that dream, what's happening to my chairman and i heard a voice saying, it's his body nutrients she was drawing. The following morning, i narrated what I saw to my colleague in the office who was also attending a renown Pentecostal church . He said well ,he would have gone to meet him because of his closeness to him but he would not even take such a thing seriously. Moreover, he was a free thinker who believes if he does not harm anybody, he expects nobody to harm him. Barely a year after, this man was down with Leukemia and flown to the UK for Chemo. I did not know what this was as of then so I asked google...I read it was a cancer of the blood...his nutrient had gone. He was ok and preparing to come home for Christmas. They had renovated his home in ikoyi ahead of christmas. Suddenly, he collapsed and died. His body was flown back home. He was such a nice man. I do not take my dreams lightly. Whatever i saw must come to pass , except I pray to avert it. Evil people abound.

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by omlueh(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Rest on my dear Chisom Chukwuneke you are indeed a blessing to your entire household, may the good Lord gives every members of your entire Family the fortitude to bear this great irreparable loss. Keep on resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Macrofrancis(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
May she rest in the peaceful bosom of our lord
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Teenaira: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2020
MrDrey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/late-chisom-chukwuneke-talks-about-her-ailment-chronic-myeliod-leukemia/amp/

I don't know who else managed to watch this video to the end. God why ? Chisom was indeed a gift to the world. A lad with unimaginable brilance. Then I remembered the Dad and was trying to imagine the type of agony and pain he must have gone through.

So I cried all through. I know our cries don't wake the dead. Please God, you are the only one that can comfort this family. Please DO.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Luchitec(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2020
I am so heart-broken listening to her. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by quadraheem(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2020
What a brilliant girl!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by BabaAgba79(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2020
MrDrey:

cry cry cry cry cry :'. Now, I know why the caged birds sing!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by MichaelUweh(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2020
You are in heaven already coz you left a brilliant legacy, very inspiring and worthy of emulation by younger generation. Rest on little one
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Tylerbankz: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
RIP BEAUTIFUL SOUL.
IT SADDENS ME.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Yankee101: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by OdefaGirl(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2020
She was so optimistic and fighting for her life..... and her dad did everything humanly possible for her survival. So sad she lost the battle at the end. May God console her family.

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Dedonrukky: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Such a bright and intelligent girl. May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2020
clockwisereport:

She was treated in a South African hospital.

Her father is a professor of oral and maxillofacial surgery and he knows where best to take her daughter.
Is south Africa best, if so, why do African leaders seek medical care outside Africa. Is it not the same illness a nigerian footballer or so was treated in Europe.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2020
May she RIP it was inspiring to hear her share her story was so sad to know she didn’t survive it but she left a great legacy behind in her results despite her struggles

Our leaders need to invest in our healthcare system. Her father was truly her hero

My condolences are with their family
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by clockwisereport: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2020
onyechez:

Is south Africa best, if so, why do African leaders seek medical care outside Africa. Is it not the same illness a nigerian footballer or so was treated in Europe.

I am not in the best position to answer the question. Maybe you should have advised prof felix chukwuneke to take her to LASUTH, JUTH, ATBUTH, UNTH or even Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Sirmuel1(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2020
kolade560:
Another Okonjo Iweala in the making gone!!!! RIP NNE. we love u but God loves you more.

Stop this nonsense! If God loved her, she shouldn't have died!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by kolade560: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Stop this nonsense! If God loved her, she shouldn't have died!
so God hates her that's y she died??
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2020
clockwisereport:

I am not in the best position to answer the question. Maybe you should have advised prof felix chukwuneke to take her to LASUTH, JUTH, ATBUTH, UNTH or even Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka
You're making a claim the dad knows best to her, why should I advise the dad?
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
She was already a MEDICAL DOCTOR.
She's already got the brilliance & charisma.
It's obvious, she was neva a product of quota system. U could imagine a patient being entirely aware of her condition as well as its respective treatment modalities.
She addressed an entire moderation on the rudiments of Blood Malignancies. Meanwhile, Nigerians keep begging their president to address the nation.
LAI MOHAMMED who is never aware of anything, yet the Minister of Information, should also borrow a Leaf from this young Lady....who was already practically involved in her own management and knew almost the entire protocol including the genetic mapping.
GARBA SHEHU who is never aware as well, should also listen and learn from her.
Until we start getting reasonable people into political offices, Nigeria will still remain a MIRAGE

Politics kills you there. Don't know if any of the names you mentioned above is your minister of health or every member of a cabinet should be health practitioner. Petty somebody!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by clockwisereport: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2020
onyechez:

You're making a claim the dad knows best to her, why should I advise the dad?

And you are trying to tell me he did not make consultations before settling for SA
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Another hero lost����
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Lewisdinho(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Rip gentle soul.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by henriyke: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
May your gentle and Innocent soul continue to rest in Peace,Amen. Rest on Pretty Soul!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
pryingeyes:
So sad . I thought one footballer( a goal keeper ) of a Nigeria descent playing abroad had this disease and he survived it. Why couldn't the parent of the girl seek for international help.... like a better hospital, GoFundMe etc. Despite all the pains she had while writing her waec, she still came out in flying colors. RIP
when something wants to happen, it will... Her father is a surgeon, a prof at unth enugu, there was a GoFundMe in her name, she was in south africa for treatment... na just her time, may God rest her soul.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by authority2006(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Eriokanmi:
What a pity. This does not have anything to do with leukemia. Na the work of the evil ones. They have seen her stars. I wished the parents had gone the spiritual, prayer route. those involved would have died mysteriously and the poor girl would have lived. Everything no be hospital oo. Prayer is the key. The evil ones have no reason to live.

While working in a blue chip company over a decade ago, I dreamt and say our chairman seated in the office, full of life. Whereas there was a lady whose face i did not see clearly, drawing some fluids away from his body. the fluids were dropping in a brown calabash placed on the floor. I asked in that dream, what's happening to my chairman and i heard a voice saying, it's his body nutrients she was drawing. The following morning, i narrated what I saw to my colleague in the office who was also attending a renown Pentecostal church . He said well ,he would have gone to meet him because of his closeness to him but he would not even take such a thing seriously. Moreover, he was a free thinker who believes if he does not harm anybody, he expects nobody to harm him. Barely a year after, this man was down with Leukemia and flown to the UK for Chemo. I did not know what this was as of then so I asked google...I read it was a cancer of the blood...his nutrient had gone. He was ok and preparing to come home for Christmas. They had renovated his home in ikoyi ahead of christmas. Suddenly, he collapsed and died. His body was flown back home. He was such a nice man. I do not take my dreams lightly. Whatever i saw must come to pass , except I pray to avert it. Evil people abound.
[/s]

Trash and gibberish as usual. They claimed to be religious but yet they lack faith. Always attributing illness, death, misfortune, etc to some evil people hiding somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Examination Questions In Indian University / My First Semester University Result / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.