Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video (43311 Views)

Youth Corper Hacked Boyfriend To Death (video) / Chisom Chukwuneke Who Got A1 In All Subjects In WAEC Dies / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by PataAlhaja(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
adexeli:
Life is so unfair.. Rest in peace champ

... very unfair.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by AdemolaA2: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
She was already a MEDICAL DOCTOR.
She's already got the brilliance & charisma.
It's obvious, she was neva a product of quota system.
U could imagine a patient being entirely aware of her condition as well as its respective treatment modalities.
She addressed an entire moderation on the rudiments of Blood Malignancies. Meanwhile, Nigerians keep begging their president to address the nation.
LAI MOHAMMED who is never aware of anything, yet the Minister of Information, should also borrow a Leaf from this young Lady....who was already practically involved in her own management and knew almost the entire protocol including the genetic mapping.
GARBA SHEHU who is never aware as well, should also listen and learn from her.
Until we start getting reasonable people into political offices, Nigeria will still remain a MIRAGE

You wrote brilliantly and intelligently . I was surprised she was aware of all the procedures and all . Couldn’t finish watching as I was a bit terrified seeing her on those tubes and all .

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by mariahAngel(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2020
She's finally at peace in a better place

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Slimsly100(f): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Rest in peace namesake
You deserved better but God knows best. You'll be remebered embarassed
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by PataAlhaja(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
She was a shadow of her old self before she died.

I'm sad. I'm pained.

Rest in peace, Chisom. Life's such a bitch!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by damiloladuke: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
RIP princess
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by amliftedhigher: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Emerald1001: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Very sad, kai

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Jameshyrated(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2020
May her gentle and innocent soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by delishpot: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerias medical system kills Nigerian patients faster than the disease. Evil and cold medical staff, fake medicines, evil govt that can not monitor and provide necessary environment etc. Nigeria is a farm where no one cares about the wellbeing of the animals.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by seedsower(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Rest In Peace Nwannem.

MrDrey:
Video Of 17 Year Old Best WAEC Student, Chisom Chukwuneke Before Her Death

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/late-chisom-chukwuneke-talks-about-her-ailment-chronic-myeliod-leukemia/amp/
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by zopyna(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Chisom ,I'm still perplexed at your death . Watching this video has retouched the pain of your death once more.
My lecturer ,your dad (oral and maxillofacial) struggled to keep u alive but death could not spare a rare gem like you
May you continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord .Adeu Nne,Adeu Ada nna ya !!!!!!
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Nmezor(f): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Rest on Chisom dear. I really wished u pulled through. Anyway God knows best and I am glad ur out of pains at last

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by articlewriter: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2020
Such a brilliant young intelligent soul, short life she had.
RIP
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by hashtagged(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Really sorry for this was it cancer or something else
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by stasius: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2020
A star is dimmed!

Why beautiful souls like this don't last is still a wonder!

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by chocboi78(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Couldn't finish the video as I could not hold back the tears in public ...
#RIP champ......
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Stranger18: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2020
grin ;Dthis is wickedness how can you compare buhari to this girl? Their level of intelligence is not nearly the same.
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
She was already a MEDICAL DOCTOR.
She's already got the brilliance & charisma.
It's obvious, she was neva a product of quota system.
U could imagine a patient being entirely aware of her condition as well as its respective treatment modalities.
She addressed an entire moderation on the rudiments of Blood Malignancies. Meanwhile, Nigerians keep begging their president to address the nation.
LAI MOHAMMED who is never aware of anything, yet the Minister of Information, should also borrow a Leaf from this young Lady....who was already practically involved in her own management and knew almost the entire protocol including the genetic mapping.
GARBA SHEHU who is never aware as well, should also listen and learn from her.
Until we start getting reasonable people into political offices, Nigeria will still remain a MIRAGE

1 Like

Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by mozes01(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Learnt more about the body system from this video than I have in my entire life. RIP genius
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by rooftops: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2020
cry..the pain she was in was too much . imagine being on morphine and still feeling pain. Makes me wonder and ask what this life is all about. Her only offense is being a human being. There are so many kids out there with the same condition just imagine the pain they are going through especially those who can't afford basic health care.
I really cried on this cry cry
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by CSTRR: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Why are good stars always have issues/problem like this while useless people blossom why?
Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come.

Isaiah 57:1 (NLT)
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow, such a brilliant and funny soul. embarassed R.I.P Champ.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by OnyeOhuu: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
What a big lose.

R. I. P
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by ShawtCake(f): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
She's damn brilliant!!! cry cry
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Kaymansion(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
rest on beauty
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Loveisrespect: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lord I thank you for my life.
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by kingriqoriqo: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
this lie sef
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Dosoq(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
She was such a brainy,smart and young champion I've ever known.

May God comfort her family,especially her dad.

Its so so painful.

Cancer is a demon,lost 2 special souls to it.

Have mercy on us,oh Lord�
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by IamAuntyOnion(f): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
may God help us all. I wonder how her parents will feel. this life
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
RIP What a loss
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by bamicity(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Rest on beautiful
Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by Hausa(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
What a pity. This does not have anything to do with leukemia. Na the work of the evil ones. They have seen her stars. I wished the parents had gone the spiritual, prayer route. those involved would have died mysteriously and the poor girl would have lived. Everything no be hospital oo. Prayer is the key. The evil ones have no reason to live.

While working in a blue chip company over a decade ago, I dreamt and say our chairman seated in the office, full of life. Whereas there was a lady whose face i did not see clearly, drawing some fluids away from his body. the fluids were dropping in a brown calabash placed on the floor. I asked in that dream, what's happening to my chairman and i heard a voice saying, it's his body nutrients she was drawing. The following morning, i narrated what I saw to my colleague in the office who was also attending a renown Pentecostal church . He said well ,he would have gone to meet him because of his closeness to him but he would not even take such a thing seriously. Moreover, he was a free thinker who believes if he does not harm anybody, he expects nobody to harm him. Barely a year after, this man was down with Leukemia and flown to the UK for Chemo. I did not know what this was as of then so I asked google...I read it was a cancer of the blood...his nutrient had gone. He was ok and preparing to come home for Christmas. They had renovated his home in ikoyi ahead of christmas. Suddenly, he collapsed and died. His body was flown back home. He was such a nice man. I do not take my dreams lightly. Whatever i saw must come to pass , except I pray to avert it. Evil people abound.
So spiritual stuff is real you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My First Semester University Result / See This Examination Questions In Indian University / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.