Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass (46616 Views)

Court Orders Mobil, NNPC To Pay N81.9 Billion To Ibeno for Oil Spillage / We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by yetty247(f): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
iroko tree grass�
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by FKMagazine(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na thief (suegbe) be that.

Give me just 3m and I'll deliver it within 2-7 days

Haba!
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by donMIG(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Me n my friends will cut it for quarter of that in short me n my house hold give us 1mill each we go cut am till next year
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by FKMagazine(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
meum:
These people sef

It's not just APC. PDP did the same. But this APC with their anti-corruption claim is even as corrupt as PDP.

It's worst than what we expect
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by aBrokeRichDude: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Watin !!!! Ah ah... una nr dey taya una go thief from January to December... Watin, 81 meter to cut grass... how much to clear d entire Abuja sef

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Ikinternational: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
BastardWike:
Another theif parading as minister. Twenty aboki youths can cut that grass at the rate of 1k each making it 20k. If he wants to use mowers, five guys can also do it and it will cost less than 50k.

So what does this idiot want to do with 81 million naira??

God punish you there, rogue!!!

I hope you're not this cheap in real life
Which one is 1k each for that hard labor
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by hush15: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jagznation:
shocked owo for the boys ,the grass is synthetic so they'll need sophisticated machines which will be imported from Cuba on express to cut the grass

Synthetic grass grows ni...
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by hush15: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
ojun50:
.Sometin dey worry una, park all the cows in Abuja and go to the stadium let them eat the grass.

Some very sound thinking I must say
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by frog12: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
na nice hair style dey wan give the STADIUM. get nice labourers to give am small cut first. then the cost go go DOWN! DULLARD minister!
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by ibro360(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
thesicilian:
They don't even bother to try and conceal the corruption anymore.
e dey sweet dem

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by LoveLead044: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
tfash96:
Upcoming thief detected

Aswear. Half the amount he said. He is worse even
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
this one na wa. ooo, 53million build stadium, 82m wan come clear grass alone
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by LoveLead044: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lamasta:

435 plots of land...

Na virgin land? No wall there?
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Deemayor: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
How much? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by OgaTheTop2: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
ojun50:
.Sometin dey worry una, park all the cows in Abuja and go to the stadium let them eat the grass.
Your brain dey hot cheesy
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Zagee: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
When I can do it for just 4million and help them save cost..
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by AFONJACOW(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Give me just 5 million I will cut it for u... Ndi Oshi
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by buzorcharles(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
God pls kill this man for me
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by planetx: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lamasta:
80m to cut grass inside stadium honorable minister
Just give me 10m I will mobilize 10 abokis to do the job in 3 hours....
You are a thief yourself, #10 million to cut grass? Everybody is a thief in this country, just read the comments. Give it to me for #40 millions, give it to me for #10 million and so on, everybody is corrupt just haven't gotten the chance to practice it.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by 77up(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gimme that money and I promise to cut all the grasses in Nigeria sad

Eleriibu lawon eleyi sa angry
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by NGpatriot: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
buzorcharles:
God pls kill this man for me

Kill him for what?

For doing the right thing by not letting other people loot your money?

The man said they gave him a bill for N81 million to cut grass and he turned it down and said the can use the money for something better, buy you and other fake news and headline reading lazy youths want him to die for actually doing the right thing?

With so many ignorant, lazy and fake news consuming youths, Nigeria is in for a very very rough future

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Jermat20(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
They should give him #8,100 if he can't cut the grass with that amount he should resign his position. Which kind nonsense be this for Nigeria
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Moee(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
I weep for my Country Naija���
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by berrystunn(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
meum:
These people sef

It's not just APC. PDP did the same. But this APC with their anti-corruption claim is even as corrupt as PDP.

Talk about the people in power now..
You want to start with history.

APC is corrupt.
Don't remind me of Abacha matter or PDP.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is always the problem, you build infrastructures and neglect them and yet deprive people from still using the facility for recreation purposes, why don’t you just ask for 1 trillion so that your xmas will be lit in Dubai , heck who builds a STADIUM and forgets to build mowing trucks as part of the expenses, y’all in power are just daft and hell is were you all will spend eternity for causing so much hardship to so many citizens of this nation. Money can only take you too far.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by tfash96(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
LoveLead044:

Aswear. Half the amount he said. He is worse even
naso b4 hin thief go blow EFCC suppose detain am now..All of them be barawo
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by tfash96(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
brain54:

but I try na...I never reduce the cost? as he dey complain say no money...okay,I fit help am commot 10m....inside the 40m....last!
30 milla if you become President we don enter another hell be that.. U go too spoil tinx unless if u dey joke looku
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by IamAsiri: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
meum:
These people sef

"As"? shocked Don't you think that's putting it mildly? wink
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by brain54(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
tfash96:
30 milla if you become President we don enter another hell be that.. U go too spoil tinx unless if u dey joke looku
okay o...na simple business negotiation sha!!! but if say na you like how much you go collect....50k?
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by tfash96(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
brain54:

okay o...na simple business negotiation sha!!! but if say na you like how much you go collect....50k?
I can't say 1st of all sef I dislike cutting grasses.. Since labourers will be involved I'll see it myself before I charge
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by greatlee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
ojun50:
I can't stop laughing .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.