Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass (46614 Views)

Court Orders Mobil, NNPC To Pay N81.9 Billion To Ibeno for Oil Spillage / We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by King44(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
viviangist:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/29/we-need-n81-million-cut-abuja-stadium-grass-says-sports-minister-dare

stadium wey dem no dey use, wey dem don abandon tey tey..

Just how much does it cost to buy big mower or even rent, how much do you have to pay people who would operate the machine?... Even if you pay dem 2 million each sef 80 something is too much...

People that are suppose to provide check and balance to the gvt are thieves... It is a case of thieves checking thieves.... No matter how you shout it won't change a thing.

That is how Lai said he wants to spends millions of naira on fake news... Lol... I am sure it has been shared before announced sef.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Lamasta(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
planetx:
You are a thief yourself, #10 million to cut grass? Everybody is a thief in this country, just read the comments. Give it to me for #40 millions, give it to me for #10 million and so on, everybody is corrupt just haven't gotten the chance to practice it.
Pass your message without insulting me cos I am not a thief, my comment does not give you the temerity to call me a thief...
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Christistruth00: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
They should get Prisoners to cut the grass for a reduction in their Prison Sentence.

That was how Russia built the Trans-Siberian Railway when they ran out of money.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Josywhyte: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
N81m just to cut grasses. If na to do renovation u go collect N81bn na..unam ikot
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Maybe they want to clear all the bushes in Nigeria cool
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by ND212: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na God go help me punish you
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by NGpatriot: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2020
ND212:
Na God go help me punish you

What do you think God should do to you for wishing the man evil because you are a fake news consumer?

Why is the man a bad man and a bad public official for rejecting and refusing to pay N81 million bill for grass cutting?

Why are Nigerian youths so mentally damaged beyond repair?
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by chozzy: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Useless criminals
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by mindpresh: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2020
psucc:
Very cheap. The stadium is three times larger than the primary school in Borno where N236m was used to clear grass.

The Sports Minister is a prudent manager of state resources.

All these, #OnlyInBuhariGovt

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by greatefa1011(m): 1:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Yes, give them hundred million dollars then bring our share of fifty million dollars simple. Na so we de do am.
Oga with fifty thousand the work is done. Just hold your self there.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by greatefa1011(m): 1:45am On Nov 30, 2020
This one needs National anthem
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by greatefa1011(m): 1:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Who do us this kind thing self?
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Lambarry1: 2:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Make them give me 50k na na I go organize the cutting of that grass to fifa standard.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by sultaan(m): 4:42am On Nov 30, 2020
B rand new zero turn lawm mower costs N2m max, and will run for about 7 years with moderate maintenance and 10 liters of fuel a week will cut that field twice a week, and 3 bags of fertilizer a year.

Nigeria was made expensive to run by those who charge 10-3o times cost on a project.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by umar187: 6:11am On Nov 30, 2020
Are they high, like seriously.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Olatemiseeni24: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Someone should help me talk with minister
I will gather my friends to get the grass cut with just 50million
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by reaky(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2020
ojun50:
.Sometin dey worry una, park all the cows in Abuja and go to the stadium let them eat the grass.

After them go give you another bill to come pack the cow poops
fear this government o
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Matt30: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2020
grin
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by NobleRace: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2020
jchioma:
This is another one? Give aboki N100k, they will clear every grass there to the root.

E bi like say, corruption nor dey shame for dis Buhari govt.

And give them 500k, they will clear every gas in Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by emmaitive(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:
and you call yourself child of God
no, nah child of Satan, Lol
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by stevenosa(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2020
viviangist:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/29/we-need-n81-million-cut-abuja-stadium-grass-says-sports-minister-dare

We at Cleaning Force are ready to do the same job for 55million. Men will be on ground 3 hours after initial deposit. Contact us on: 07019353258 we are serious.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by fabsyl(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

This Igbo man why not carry iPob like you to do the job....bigot kee you there .......afonja kee you there
IPOB no b slaves like u n ur ppl. Aboki daga u. Foolish boi
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by coconat(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2020
I beg make we hear word. When 2023 reach na d same PDP and APC we go dey hear upandan. As if na only these 2 parties dey. Once money for election show, guys go forget their future begin pursue money. Kai... Who do Nigerians this tin?[b][/b]
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Skmoda360(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
fabsyl:
IPOB no b slaves like u n ur ppl. Aboki daga u. Foolish boi
Ewure lasan lasan
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by dstar01(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Aswearugud dz thieves no rate us at all for this country with the kind lies wey dem dey roll out give us. #5m reach to do that clearing but as na their way na dem must use every opportunity to thief.

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Bobchucky: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
81million for only grass?
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Blingstarz: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Is the Grass Iron Grass? sport Minister.
Only in Nigeria you hear news like this.
There was a country.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by kayalla(f): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2020
this country dey shame me aswear
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by shoprite: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje / Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.