Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass (46631 Views)

Court Orders Mobil, NNPC To Pay N81.9 Billion To Ibeno for Oil Spillage / We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass, Says Sports Minister, Dare / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Lamasta(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
435 plots.
Human labour can't be used for such, special machine is used.
If he's buying mower Which will be kept for the purpose afterward, it is.
81m is too much now for the grass cutting...
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Lamasta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
10m is too much na, you be theif? give me 100,000 naira and in 1hr I'll finish the work.
435 plots of land...
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by chaloskyx: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
LOL YOU GUYS ARE THIEVES AND HAVE NO SHAME WHATSOEVER TO UTTER THIS STATEMENT OYA BUY 20 LAWN MOWER 1M EACH = 20M NOW PAY 20 MEN 200K MONTHLY FOR 6 MONTHS TO CUT THE GRASS= 24M TOTAL N44M BALANCE=37M AND THATS ME BEING EXTRAVAGANT IN MY SPENDING O
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by paulshedrach31(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is where we need to graze cows for the next one month, free of charge. Such an amazing corn tree.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by hunter21(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
The truth is

Nigerians are all THEIFS a people without morales and ethics YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO they are all the same thing

its like God made man in is image and Satan made Nigerians in his own image

No wonder Nnamdi kanu said Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by fabsyl(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Make them give me d contract for 100k, I go do a better job. Na to employ 5 abokis and 15 afonja to clear everything for 20k. Or I simply go look for Fulani wť cows make them eat up d grass at no expenses
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by JoshTheGreat: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
This people should just sell Nigeria..... Nigeria is Jes a scene of comedy...
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Pchikaodili(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lamasta:
80m to cut grass inside stadium honorable minister
Just give me 10m I will mobilize 10 abokis to do the job in 3 hours....

10 million? You too na thief
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by chidaddy1198(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
As my sacrifice to my great country too prevent fraud I will mobilise people to cut the grass for free.. look for another scam please
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by biggie73(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
I laugh in Japanese. I will cut it for #2m.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by bonnyhope: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lamasta:
80m to cut grass inside stadium honorable minister
Just give me 10m I will mobilize 10 abokis to do the job in 3 hours....

Why northerners??
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by creedencity(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
newharddrives:
Just gimme 10m,and the job is done. Just siphoning money upandan

You self na thief.. 10milla on top wetin. Na pocochantas bush u wan clear cheesy
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by HRMK: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
haba #81m to cut abuja stadium grass!nawa for una country!i will do it for #40m!!
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by naijanaso: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
meum:
These people sef

It's not just APC. PDP did the same. But this APC with their anti-corruption claim is even as corrupt as PDP.

No, more corrupt than PDP in all ramifications aswear
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Skmoda360(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Awon ole .......
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Skmoda360(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
creedencity:

You self na thief.. 10milla on top wetin. Na pocochantas bush u wan clear cheesy
Pocohantas not pocochantas grin grin
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
fabsyl:
Make them give me d contract for 100k, I go do a better job. Na to employ 5 abokis and 15 afonja to clear everything for 20k. Or I simply go look for Fulani wť cows make them eat up d grass at no expenses
This Igbo man why not carry iPob like you to do the job....bigot kee you there .......afonja kee you there
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Donedeal1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
For all that grass, please let add some more money for logistics and shortfalls infact maybe we should just make it round figure like #1b only.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by creedencity(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Skmoda360:

Pocohantas not pocochantas grin grin
Gbayi, u too mush cool
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Originalsly: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm..... I wonder the rate they charge.... it has to be more than N1 per grass.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Dreyton36: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
December cashout
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Lexusgs430: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Get prisoners to cut the grass....... What happened to their sentence stating ' with hard labour'......... cheesy
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Temptee101(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria is finished

Take it or leave it
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by brain54(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
tfash96:
na that thing u go need 40.5 milla to do...... Na the whole world dem tell u to cut ni
but I try na...I never reduce the cost? as he dey complain say no money...okay,I fit help am commot 10m....inside the 40m....last!
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
I am not sure which is the problem here, reading or comprehension?

I think, reading is it.
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by NGpatriot: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
At the end of the day, this is fake news.............

This is what the man said....

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Orlins: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
How much is the stadium? How much is the grass? How much is the water? How much would it cost to plant new grass?
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by ogolad(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Synthetic grass need to be cut with synthetic millions, it's a shame things like this still happening under the watch of government that claim to be holy than Pope. Ole
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Nwaelohim: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think the minister don't understand or don't know how to explain,

The grass in that stadium is not like the grass you have in the regular football pitch, is a special type of grass that needs regular expensive maintenance. If they do what should be done in The pitch it should be more than that price however knowing how corruption has become part of our life style, we can say they don't know what is right to do.

When I was told how much to maintain Old trafford grass yearly during a stadium tour, I was surprised, so maintenance off such grass is not cheap. But you can't trust NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by NGpatriot: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
“It has become imperative and a necessity to clear the air on the misleading headline by a newspaper that the Minister would spend 81 Million to clear grass at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium Abuja.

“What the Minister said was that it would be wrong and a misplaced priority to spend a huge amount of 81 MIllion to cut grass when there are so many other competing matters that need to be attended to.

https://www.thecable.ng/we-never-demanded-n81m-to-cut-abuja-stadium-grass-says-dare/amp

The man actually said and did the right thing, but as usual, Fake news and fake news headline prevailed over common sense and ability to read and comprehend.

This is the dangerous power of fake news in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by gaftsoil(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Let God just come and divide this country
Re: Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass by Ventura1: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sunday Dare learnt the overpricing techniques from bourdillon, if I lied ask present and past governors of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.