Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (46344 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Myhusband(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa which state is safe in Nigeria today? or you think life begin and end with North? Ondo and Ekiti are facing the security of kidnapping as I'm typing and you're yarning dust

please type like a human being, Buhari is an epidemic and I don't expect any sane human to defend his gross incompetency, the same Gej Ndume thief is defending is a fellow thief

thief defend fellow thief, foolish people everywhere
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by ChikezieU(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Jonathan was corrupt to the core and he allowed corruption to fester in PDP and in his cabinet
you might even be more corrupt than GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Emyogalanya: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As incompetent as Buhari!!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

He is still 1000 times better than Jonathan
the issues raised was not about buhari in any way . How did you manage to squeeze buhari in ? The case here was about nigerians (including ndume) who misunderstood jonathan. Why is it that any time joe is praised or is commended , you guys thinks its to spite buhari ? Each time you hear joe was a good man the next think your brain tells you is : they have insulted buhari. Pls get lost. Joe's and bubu's competence or the lack of it thereof was not the point here

4 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by bendike: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

He is still 1000 times better than Jonathan!

I still have not forgotten how Bokoharam took over the whole of a north East.

Abuja was not safe! Bombing here and there!

Kano was not safe bombast here and there.

Gombe, bauchi, yobe were all not safe under Jonathan.

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

No state in the whole of 19 northern state is safe!!

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!
Dont mind the yeye senator and Jonathan jare.
Buhari is 1000 times better. See that fine bridge in kano, see how peaceful the north is unlike clueless Jonas time. I hear tourist are camping in the lush beautiful peaceful sambisa forest, fishing and kayaking in the lake Chad. The farmers are producing yam and tomatoes plus onions. Poverty has been eradicated. The bandits are now born again and sharing Satchet water. Northerners are shouting Sai Baba blissfully. They sell fuel ₦65 only in borno. All this the clueless Jonathan could not achieve. May the North continue to enjoy the blessings. Amen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Timv: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

Buhari has failed in stopping banditry in Kaduna, kastina and zamfara villages.

Buhari is just a failure just like Jonathan... But comparing them is foolish!!

Buhari is by far better than Jonathan!

Buy some sense please.

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Charly68: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truth be told that the best of Buhari isn't enough for Nigeria ,let the search continues..
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by zoomzoom(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=96564281]Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

Buhari is by far better than Jonathan!....

You are still REGURGITATING this fable?.
Even the CREATORS have all confessed, RECANTED and moved on.
May God touch you to also SEE THE LIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Asour: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
psucc:
This is a true confession, and worthy of emulation. Ndume has confessed, and apologize.

Who's next?

Is apologizing for criticizing justly really a virtue JUST because the next leadership is Worse?

This administration has not done well so criticize it what's the point apologizing to a prior (far from perfect) leadership? How low can this get?

Peradventure (and trust me this is very possible) we get a leader worst than PMB in performance come 2023 do we then come back to apologise to Buhari?

When does the apologies end because to me it looks like we've had progressively bad leadership since 1999 should we then keep apologizing to all past leaders?

God help us!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
ChikezieU:
you might even be more corrupt than GEJ

Of course - when pastors collect money for God but we are still waiting for GTBank branch in heaven but we have not yet seen one grin grin grin

PDP+APC = Corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Jimmy231: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

You na frustrated human being you be

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sufisunni:
You are right. But Buhari is not corrupt, yet we no see no money, we no see job and no security.
Buhari's son security detail was sacked aftermath of the son's motorbike accident; Buhari CSO was changed after bickering with first lady
Protests in few southern states led to the disbandment of SARS and a must nation-wide broadcast by the President
The whole world heard about the Lekki shootings
43 souls down as if nothing happened.
Are we doommed or cursed in North?

If GEJ was corrupt by 20% then Buhari is corrupt by 120% that is he formula

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Rocboy112: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Mumu.com

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by nograv: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Zombie...

Your last sentence is a joke and you know it..

Buhari has been a disaster and will pull your people down with him when he is thrown out in 2023..

mtcheww keep chest beating while you can

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by athaboi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

you are just shameless

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Ashinze: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
As we lay our bed we lai on it.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Socialproject: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
They are playing with our emotions. This APC party has been lobbying GEJ to join them.
This statement is a clear indication of that objective towards 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by rejoice4eva(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

The north would never forget!!
North is very SAFE now.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by SeunNotOwner: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just one day prison his brain was reset

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by ehinmowo: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
psucc:
This is a true confession, and worthy of emulation. Ndume has confessed, and apologize.

Who's next?

The sudden praise of Jonathan by northerners is part of the tactics for 2023. They want him to come and spend one tenure so dt they can bring another northern puppet for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Eriokanmi: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
psucc:

Who's next?
Who's next? The Layon of Obima grin. maybe APC senators because I no know wetin APC senators dem fin go meet jona recently. Dem do cast, Nothing is working , insecurity is the order of the day, economy is in shambles. Had jonathan not abetted corruption, he would probably have been the best president in Nigeria.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by luluman: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume go and settle your issues with Jonathan!!

Buhari is 1000times better than him!!

Jonathan remain the most cluesles president in the history of Nigeria!!

I still can remember when my beautiful kano wasn't safe!!

I still can remember when no where was safe in the north!!

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the city!
E be like say the thing pain you.

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by JustforMen: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Let the North always remember that when they had a president and all security apparatus under their control, herdsmen walk freely with guns and terrorize the president's own state.
Borno state is now very peaceful with farmers slaughtered like ram.

"Chief of Army
Chief of Air force
DG NSA
DG SSS
Defence Minister
I.G of police
CG of Civil Defence
CG of Immigration
CG of prison
CG of Custom..
They are all Northerners and our people are been Killed!
For the north, power is more important than the well being of its inhabitants!"

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Crownp(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

this one is mentally deranged... Soo, boko haram no dey again??
those farmers, who killed them? I guess your father!

4 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Minjim: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
With Presidents like Buhari, a president like Gej will always be a Saint.

Are these our best?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Afolabimills(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

just as usual hypocrites greedy nepotistic clueless wicked supporters like u are the problem with this nation

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Senatoraku: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Sense is very far from you. I just wish you should have a sober reflection of the Nigeria we have prior to 2015 and the Nigeria we have now. just search your conscience because Karma never forget.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by obainojazz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
For Jonathan to be better than Buhari shows how terrible Buhari is
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Front0lane: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
The thing with foolish n cursed Igbos like you is that Nigerians are afraid to admit to your father's face they hate you Igbos. I wonder why, till date there is no tribe the Igbos can single out they love.

Igbos do not even love themselves talk more of loving another so if your father wail to death about Nigerians hating Igbos, tell him he is only being paid with the hate cursed Igbos like you spread around n you n your entire household can rot in hell fire with you reply.

Hating igbo is no crime, 40 million of your father can not force me to love igbo. As cursed Igbo like u sabi hate, u n your entire household too will be paid with triple as much hate.

May it never be well with you, n your entire household dead alive n unborn generation till your 7th generation. Amadioha strike u dead one by one.

Nigeriabiafra80:

Even devil is a learner when it comes to your hatred on igbos
Deal with it
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Enwhen(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

All the bombings outside Northeast under GEJ was sponsored by the present govt,...the masterminders and the security agents who neglected their duties , got double promotion under this govt, it clear , God will expose the real enemies of Nigeria , they cannot hide the truth with politics , the souls of innocents Nigerians killed will hunt Al of u

3 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by CountLaka(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
KUJE SYNDROME or IS iT KUJENGITIS
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Simeon88(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Just thinking out loud, how did we conduct 2015 election in these places with this picture you just painted... Remember that most of the votes came from these places. Please educate me sir

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

HOW SOME HUMANS REASON IN A VERY STUPID WAY BAFFLES ME ON THIS FORUM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.