Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (46056 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Dpharisee: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zico5:

You need psychological evaluation if truly u can compare GEJ with this vegetative and docile man in Aso rock. Nigeria has never had it this bad. Providence will surely judge u all.

Ignore him, don't fall into his trap by giving him undeserved mention
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Idiotseverywher: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Asour:

Is apologizing for criticizing justly really a virtue JUST because the next leadership is Worse?

This administration has not done well so criticize it what's the point apologizing to a prior (far from perfect) leadership? How low can this get?

Peradventure (and trust me this is very possible) we get a leader worst than PMB in performance come 2023 do we then come back to apologise to Buhari?

When does the apologies end because to me it looks like we've had progressively bad leadership since 1999 should we then keep apologizing to all past leaders?

God help us!
. I doubt if there will ever be any president that will be worst than Buhari, even his records of bad leadership in 1984 he still came back to break it even exceeding it to the extent of taking Nigeria in recession two times in 5 years but the real situation according to real economic indices is 3 times in 5 years
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Niceiroko: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As incompetent as Buhari!!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

He is still 1000 times better than Jonathan!

I still have not forgotten how Bokoharam took over the whole of a north East.

Abuja was not safe! Bombing here and there!

Kano was not safe bombast here and there.

Gombe, bauchi, yobe were all not safe under Jonathan.

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

No state in the whole of 19 northern state is safe!!

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

Buhari has failed in stopping banditry in Kaduna, kastina and zamfara villages.

Buhari is just a failure just like Jonathan... But comparing them is foolish!!

Buhari is by far better than Jonathan!

The north would never forget!!

Sorry
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Jonathan was corrupt to the core and he allowed corruption to fester in PDP and in his cabinet

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by eben28(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

[/s]

Trash
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Enwhen(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume go and settle your issues with Jonathan!!

Buhari is 1000times better than him!!

Jonathan remain the most cluesles president in the history of Nigeria!!

I still can remember when my beautiful kano wasn't safe!!

I still can remember when no where was safe in the north!!

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!

You haven't seen anything yet, u just started, u r probably not living in the north, people that said worst than u, are apologizing now to GEJ.

Those who sponsored bombings outside normal Boko haram bombings in Northeast under GEJ are already apologizing, when. It get to u, u will understand
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Sonoyom(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Buhari might be stoned out of office before 2023, but Jonathan is no different from Buhari, weak and clueless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Joyfulgal: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Forget about Jonathan and Buhari. Face reality. Nigeria is in a big mess.

The insurgency experienced during the time of Jonathan was staged and planned. Now their dogs are out of control.

May we not experience what people in the north are going through.

What do you think about our current economy? Waiting for your response
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by deji17: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
Ndume to Jonathan: You don’t know how great you have become in the eyes of your critics

https://dailytrust.com/ive-realised-my-mistakes-for-criticising-jonathan-ndume

So under Jonathan, you can stand surety for a criminal and the person will run away? Listen to this cretin.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by blacknp(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
psucc:
This is a true confession, and worthy of emulation. Ndume has confessed, and apologize.

Who's next?
Medicine after death, of what use is it? Let them keeping deceiving the gullible mumus about any sympathy they have for that Dundee Jonathan.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Asour: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. I doubt if there will ever be any president that will be worst than Buhari, even his records of bad leadership in 1984 he still came back to break it even exceeding it to the extent of taking Nigeria in recession two times in 5 years but the real situation according to real economic indices is 3 times in 5 years

True.

But the fact that you doubt means that the possibility exists. Did we think that a leader worst than PGEJ would take over? See where we are now.

Always know that no matter how bad life is, IT CAN STILL BE WORSE.

We keep trying and pushing on NOT fawning over a lesser BAD situation.

Thanks.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

grin grin grin CHAI!!!!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Lighthammer(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
The way some people reason suprise me
i mean tribalism has eaten deep into their brain to the extent of it controlling what they type
imagine comparing who is worst between buhari and jonathan in terms of security when the handwriting is clear on the wall like the biblical mene mene tekel parsin
same buhari that said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?
am suffused with emotional narcolepsy thinking am breathing in the same oxygen with some set of people
pffttt
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by blacknp(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Joyfulgal:

The insurgency experienced during the time of Jonathan was staged and planned. Now their dogs are out of control.

The insurgency was staged & planned by who?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Upton: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!
Stop spamming this thread
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by blacknp(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lighthammer:
The way some people reason suprise me
i mean tribalism has eaten deep into their brain to the extent of it controlling what they type
imagine comparing who is worst between buhari and jonathan in terms of security when the handwriting is clear on the wall like the biblical mene mene tekel parsin
same buhari that said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?
am suffused with emotional narcolepsy thinking am breathing in the same oxygen with some set of people
pffttt
Publish the link were he said so?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by zeusdgrt(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Truth really did hurt u so bad,well if u like hit ur head for wall we all know that buhari is not even up to so go and hug transformer grin
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by gentuu1000: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

you made sense man, I will never forget those days.

I lost a friend to BH boys

where I reside was a Haven for those bastards

bombing became the norms of the day

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by maxzzo1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

When u see them u go know....

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Arrewa: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Joyfulgal:

Our economy is crumbling only we the young Generation can save Nigeria.

Things will keep getting worse
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by blacknp(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Truth really did hurt u so bad,well if u like hit ur head for wall we all know that buhari is not even up to so go and hug transformer grin
Only a brain dead person will compare a Nigerian Military General to a professor of Botany?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Front0lane:
The thing with foolish n cursed Igbos like you is that Nigerians are afraid to admit to your father's face they hate you Igbos. I wonder why, till date there is no tribe the Igbos can single out they love. Igbos do not even love themselves talk more of loving another so if your father wail to death about Nigerians hating Igbos, tell him he is only being paid with the hate cursed Igbos like you spread around n you n your entire household can rot in hell fire with you reply.

Hating igbo is no crime, 40 million of your father can not force me to love igbo. As cursed Igbo like u sabi hate, u n your entire household tru e will be paid with triple as much hate.

May it never be well with you, n your entire household dead alive n unborn generation till your 7th generation. Amadioha strike u dead one by one.

All this article on top igbo hate?
Nawaooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Paulianfa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=96564301]Ndume go and settle your issues with Jonathan!!

ur buhari is fighting corruption, imagine snake swallow money and escaped. GEJ is the most excellent prsido of all time. buhari is being remote control...
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by amazingspiderma: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gkay1:
The decision we take in life either lift us up or let us down. we voted for change and we refuse to ask ourselves some questions before the election.
Is it positive change or negative change !

Now see the result of the change we voted for.
may God help us

Rather say, you voted for change.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by erospecial: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
you condemned and accused GEJ of all political vices! Calamities shall rise from and rest in the north!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by MedicH: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

The north would never forget indeed. If you don't stop codeine diet ASAP you may end up like these 43 rams sacrificed to keep buhari in power.

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Sonn(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

I still have not forgotten how Bokoharam took over the whole of a north East. No wonder it was said that "best answer to a fool is silent"

No wonder it was said that "the best answer to a fool is silent"
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Lighthammer(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

maleditto bastardo
when i realised am breathing in the same oxygen as you,i got misty-eyed...tribalism has eaten deep into your brain that all u know how to do best is typing filthy and rotten trash
you are a pathetic being who doesnt deserve to live
the way boko haram was attacking during jonathan's time in government was ur ploy to oust him of power by all means and u did it
now suddenly,u cant control them again and now u are barking up and down like a rabid infested dog
you were living by the sword and nw you are dying by the sword and the sword will never depart from you
now you are complaining
same buhari that said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?huh?
who was the architect of the whole evil?
dont worry...you will soon meet ur waterloo...idiota sin cerebro
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Omuuvwie(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
My able president, God bless you sir
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Kay25(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

and you are enjoying that north better than before now?sincerely whoever made that mistake of merging south with those animals from the north should be killed twice and thrown into hell
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by hush15: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Hehehe....now it is safer abi. Even your sultan knows better than this your stupid thoughts
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by ibiba55(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Big fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.