Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (46016 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As incompetent as Buhari!!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

He is still 1000 times better than Jonathan!

I still have not forgotten how Bokoharam took over the whole of a north East.

Abuja was not safe! Bombing here and there!

Kano was not safe bombast here and there.

Gombe, bauchi, yobe were all not safe under Jonathan.

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

No state in the whole of 19 northern state is safe!!

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

Buhari has failed in stopping banditry in Kaduna, kastina and zamfara villages.

Buhari is just a failure just like Jonathan... But comparing them is foolish!!

Buhari is by far better than Jonathan!

The north would never forget!!
Mugu Boko boys just wasted 44 farmers in Borno and another 7 in kaduna all within 24 hours and you're here Yarning trash. Park well aboki
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't understand Ali Ndume. You surety someone and they say go n provide the person. It's the law. They is no witch hunting there.

16 years of PDP is what I will never wish for my unborn generation.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Arrewa: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
waleadeagb:
Arewa,

I quite agree to that. We must eject these old fools from leadership roles. However, do we go the way of our brothers Endsars protest? Nope, this rulers will kill us all. They don't have pity or feelings for our lives, they would kill us and still lie that we are criminals, hoodlums etc.......they will give us a name that's not ours.

Arewa, we have a solution and this solution is what they can't thwart, they can't fight it.

We need to empower ourselves with permanent Voters card. We need to tell our people in the north and south to go out and obtain their PVC.....encourage and preach to anyone that doesn't have to go and obtain one when it's eventually open again for registration.

When we have that, we have a small power to push them out. Then the main voting starts by making people to be aware and have it in remembrance of the past mistakes of voting cos of ethnicity, money and gifts. We need to draw and enlightened the masses around us to do what's right by voting the right candidates regardless of tribes.

Arewa, we have a lot to do and I think we have a common goal to fulfil which is emancipation of our people in the north and in the south. Empowerment of our people as one Nigeria in regards to a better standard of living where medical treatment and education wouldn't be a luxury or strictly for the stupid rich politician as it's been done. We need employments and good accomodation for my people in the Northern and southern Nigeria....we need an unbiased security structure where my region wouldn't determined if I am welcome or not. We need right people at the elms of affairs and not paddy paddy government we are experiencing now. In all, our people must be educated at all cost....no more almajiris, area boys, Agberos, militancy etc....

If we can achieve all these Arewa, I bet you, no one will be clamouring for separation within Nigeria. My people of the south East love peace but the government over the years have never seemed it fit enough to accord them that peace and love, despite the ill-fated war they went through which was very unfortunate. They deserve to be carried along just as the other region but what do we have here?? Castigation and brutal treatment of neglects.

Same with the south south and south west.... deprivation and abject infrastructural neglects....

Let's go to the north as a whole....let's give a little kudos to the little development during the military eras since most of those kaki boys were from the north. Presently, all those good roads and infrastructures ha been destroyed by BH...and some neglected to decay. No education, no medical and ofcourse no employment despite the big allocation being giving to theae bunch of thieves in the southern and northern Nigeria every months....

We can do better by voting for a sensible and sensitive candidate. Till then my friend.....we would still be talking but as at now, fulfil your side towards a better Nigeria.

Nice one brother!

You too much! Where do you base?

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Tonitoniton(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

People like u are reasons the north will remain in darkness because u allow tribal and religious sentiments to becloud ur vision and reasoning.

Calling white black will lead u into further destruction.

Was Jonathan behind the bombings during his reign?
Who was boko haram chosen mediator during Jonathan's reign?
Who said attack on boko haram is an attack on the north?
Who said islamizing Nigeria is a task that must be achieved at all cost? Is that ideology different from that of boko haram?

Learn to think out of the box, mr man
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by waleadeagb(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arewa,

My base is Port Harcourt and Lagos.

Send your phone number to my email.... wallrichy@yahoo.com

Arrewa:
Nice one brother!

You too much! Where do you base?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by FA13(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Speaktruth88:

What are you talking about? Boko Haram became what it is today under Jonathan while he was getting drunk in villa. It was under Yar Adua and OBJ they did not give any bandits or terrorists that even tried to raise their head space to breathe. Immediate death and wipe out. Yar Adua even tried and gave amnesty to the militants from Niger Delta because of how they had been dealing with them.

While GEJ was drinking BH took over local governments with their flags and governments and were fully operational in at least 3 states.

At the end of his tenure when attention was brought to Chibok girls is when effective actions “started” but it was too late the criminals were fully entrenched and had spread to other parts of the country not helped by the problems with militants from Libya.

Let us not rewrite history and pray for good leadership come 2023. NOBODY that is currently showing themselves is fit to lead this country. Their ignorance, divisiveness and greed is too much.

Did you read what I wrote? I dont know the history you are rewriting. Are you in this country because alot of people write nonsense while they are in no way close to the country.

Has the situation improved at all?
It is getting worse everyday.
That is the summary of what I wrote if you did not get it.

I didnot say anything about having good people ready to contest 2023.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Shampoo77: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

who is this foolish goat brain

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Gabriel004: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

So all of them are safe now. No farmers beheaded.

You are a typical zombie slave.

Your parents mad a gracious mistake.

They are not lucky at all.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Arrewa: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
waleadeagb:
Arewa,

My base is Port Harcourt and Lagos.

Send your phone number to my email.... wallrichy@yahoo.com

alright... You are Rational and intelligent... Worthy to have a very deep conversation with!

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Chikelue2000(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Jonathan was corrupt to the core and he allowed corruption to fester in PDP and in his cabinet
and ur messiah Buhari is never corrupt....a saint I guess in Saudi?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Chikelue2000(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
ukaface:
Jonathan wasn't better either.
We wouldn't have had a better country if Jonathan was still president.
perhaps that may be true...but it won't be as worse as it is now
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Chikelue2000(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lilimax:
Just negodu this one?
During GEJ with all his corruption allegation, how was the standard of living of an average Nigerian compare to this present government of lies and deception.
The same corruption GEJ government was accused of is still festering in this government till date.

I just cant understand this sudden Nothern bromance with GEJ undecided
babe u are loved

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by chozzy: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Really? It took him a date with kuje prison to realise his bigotry.

Nice one.

Aswear
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by NightFood: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Abi?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Heartbender: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2020
See lies. Is it media insecurity or Abi Na the same north wey all of us been dey?
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by bilulu(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

yea we know, even if na goat or cow comes from North as the president, you guys will still say he's better than any southerner
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2020
FA13:

How is this related to the matter at hand?
Leave bigotry and be reasonable.
This is a Nairalander testimony
That you are opportune to type this shit here
Many couldn’t make it
That 2011 crisis was bad. I experienced it in Kaduna then. We were lucky to leave out house before those murders came
I remember that faithful morning I was okay to go to central market when grandma who travelled to enugu call me and say we should leave the house immediately. Just as I was bout the leave with my kid brother, we heard people screaming from ssown my street.
We stayed in one of Granny's friends house for two weeks. Before we came back.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by zadokchidi: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Mr story teller..see you..what is happening now..mad people everywhere..
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Oketwin(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Buhari as by far better than Jonathan!

u most work,4 dis money ,kip displaying ursef protector of incompetency
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Mars16(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

True, I hate it when both of them are been compared.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by PHijo(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari is better than Jonathan!

1.Now Nigeria has at least 2 out of the 4 leading terrorist groups.
2. We need only 81 million Naira to cut grass at our Abuja stadium.
3. Monkeys and snakes now know how to make money.
4. We defeated India to be the world's poverty capital.
5. Petroleum products are sold for over 143 Naira and we have a new name for fuel subsidy! We are doing well, only lazy Nigerian youths will think otherwise.

If I doubt of our achievements ask countries like Syria, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Iraq and Sudan. They will tell you we tried a lot!
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by joe120120(m): 1:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

It is u and ur brothers includeing gmd that brought boko haram to spoil jona govt
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by sweetjohn(m): 1:25am On Nov 30, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Jonathan was corrupt to the core and he allowed corruption to fester in PDP and in his cabinet
Are you not ashamed of spreading propangada? you are a woman for crying out loud. your so called APC has told you it was a mere propangada and you are still holding on to it. what kind of a woman are you
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by muhdfaruq(m): 1:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume go and settle your issues with Jonathan!!

Buhari is 1000times better than him!!

Jonathan remain the most cluesles president in the history of Nigeria!! so Arrewa you are from kano,my state?

I still can remember when my beautiful kano wasn't safe!!

I still can remember when no where was safe in the north!!

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!
so Arrewa you are from Kano,my state?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by sammysneh(m): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

A zombie is always a zombie, Even ur sultan has realise dey made a mistake
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by twilliamx(m): 2:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Congrats321:
Unfortunately the statistics during GEJ will totally destroy what you have just said.

What useless statistics. Buhari contested thrice and no one voted him, it was Jonathan that made Buhari look good, if jonathan had performed no one would have voted Buhari. So blame Jonathan for giving you buhari

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Osashalom: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Only if you have good sense of judgement! But as it is now, no reasonable person will take you serious.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Congrats321(m): 2:48am On Nov 30, 2020
So you call inflation rate unemployment rate misery index exchange rate and others from NBS useless? its hopeless then if the youth are this intellectual.

twilliamx:

What useless statistics. Buhari contested thrice and no one voted him, it was Jonathan that made Buhari look good, if jonathan had performed no one would have voted Buhari. So blame Jonathan for giving you buhari
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Gertyman: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

My Guy, you have very good memory. Although, I did not agree with you that Buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan. None of the two is better. I only quoted you due to all the Boko Haram adventures you outlined which I could also recalled. I did not like this Buhari's administration. Infact, I dislike everything about his administration in the first 6 months of his first term as President. I actually supported Buhari in 2015 to oust out Jonathan, hoping for a beautiful change under Buhari administration, I lost interest after seeing his first 6 months performance. One thing that baffle me about we Nigerian is that we have a very short memory. Imagine during Jonathan's administration, when Crude Oil was around $150 per barrel due to the economic sanction on Iran, yet nothing to show for it.

Imagine when Boko Haram was having field day as you have written above. Infact during Jonathan's time, there were several bad occurences in various part of the country, even that people changed his name to Badluck Jonathan. Was he now the same Jonathan people now preferred? Neither do I even like Buhari's administration a bit, since Snake children are the same, no kind one. If Jonathan had performed well during his tenure, there is no doubt, he would have won the second term even with wide margin. Even in his time, his Presidency replied everyone that criticized him, that's why I won't be surprised by 2023, when people will start shouting Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, APC and forgetting 2020 EndSars incidence. It shows how Nigeria have tendency of forgetting past administrations saga. The only preffered situation in Jonathan's adminstration compared to Buhari is freedom of speech, and nothing more. I did not even expected that Buhari will be voted the second term, I actually thought we will bring in someone else. One thing we don't realize is that no administration deserve any second term. And guess what, after their first term, while they hope for the second term in election, and if they loose, its a very painful thing for them. See Jonathan as example, they always feel so sad and dissapointed. That's how we suppose to have realized that, any administration not peforming in the first term should be voted out. Even those that performed should be carefully examined whether they deserve second term.

To whom much is given, much is expected. Jonathan has the opportunity to change Nigeria situation or lay a good foundation, but he failed, and only follow PDP party celebration up and down. Buhari administration is even off key, lets not talk about that. So we don't need to prefer anyone of them, Ex-President are always the best. It shows how Nigeria is getting to point of no return. God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class / Hunger Is Killing Us – Tinubu's Supporter Prostrates, Begs President For Help / Tinubu Prepares To Run For Presidency In 2019, Lists Running Mates - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.