Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (46035 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by GRACEGLORY: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
Ndume to Jonathan: You don’t know how great you have become in the eyes of your critics

https://dailytrust.com/ive-realised-my-mistakes-for-criticising-jonathan-ndume

Ta! Must you learn value by loss. Most times, learning by experience is dangerously detrimental.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Oktane: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
lilfreezy:
They want GEJ to takeover from Buhari and do a single term so bad so that they will return and do another 8 years.

Morally reprehensible.

Politically inexpedient.

Constitutionally impracticable.

For the avoidance of doubt Jona has taken oath of office twice which is the maximum allowed by the constitution.....unless there is sone provision I don't understand therein.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by madridsta007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
Ndume to Jonathan: You don’t know how great you have become in the eyes of your critics

https://dailytrust.com/ive-realised-my-mistakes-for-criticising-jonathan-ndume

In 2023 if GEJ and Buhari is on the ballot, he will vote for Buhari.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by waleadeagb(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arewa! Arewa!! Arewa!!!

How many times did I called you?

You really amazed me today by your comment. This is the first time you said something that made sense without putting your Hausa North as superior to other tribes in Nigeria.

I feel if actually you always see things in this perspective of good or bad, black or white, then Nigerian can have a common stand on things that has always failed us especially these sets of foolish and corrupt politicians.

We in the south always assumed that northern people supports everything the thief thief politicians are doing especially those of your northern region. We feel bad that you northern masses hardly talk or protest on things that has been depriving, killing and impoverishing your lives daily. It's a common knowledge that your northern area is the most backward region in Nigeria, also the most terrible and dangerous place to live or even raise a family..to the chargrin of us in the south, it's so unbelievable that you guys doesn't see it the way we do but instead, you always derive joy to fight the southern people whenever the opportunities arise.

In agreement with you, Jonathan was a disaster while Buhari was clueless mistake.

Southern and Northern Nigeria masses desire one thing in common, good leadership, devoid of corruption and active intelligentsia in executive duty. We need a sensible and sensitive leadership with grace to work tirelessly for the country and not for his family, friends or region.

I remember what Clueless Buhari said to a reporter in the US while he was being asked a question that how would he reconcile people of different parties since the election is over and he has emerged as the president. Hope you remember what BUBU said, he said ......was asking the press lady that how can I look at the side of those that didn't vote for me and forget about those that voted for me.....that statement alone should have told us that we have a clueless man as president. We should have voted him out massively during the last election. He's devoid of ideas and often I believe that he doesn't even know he's the president.

Arewa, work and think positively and in all, think well of the southern people. We are all young people and so good we are all Nigerians. We don't hate the north but the policians, the stupid rulers always derived the joy of instigating us against each other to be able to fulfil their selfish and deceptive corrupt lives.

Be good to the southern people around you just like we do to the northern guys around us here. We have a common enemy and that's the government...stupid people in power, greedy and corrupt idiots we call leaders.

One Love Arewa....

quote author=Arrewa post=96564281]Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As incompetent as Buhari!!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

He is still 1000 times better than Jonathan!

I still have not forgotten how Bokoharam took over the whole of a north East.

Abuja was not safe! Bombing here and there!

Kano was not safe bombast here and there.

Gombe, bauchi, yobe were all not safe under Jonathan.

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

No state in the whole of 19 northern state is safe!!

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

Buhari has failed in stopping banditry in Kaduna, kastina and zamfara villages.

Buhari is just a failure just like Jonathan... But comparing them is foolish!!

Buhari is by far better than Jonathan!

The north would never forget!! [/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by sapientia(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

More than 20 local government were under Bokoharam... Military barracks were not safe back then.

There's no week that Bokoharam don't bomb and kills people in the north back then!!

The north would never forget!!

You own Zombie trait is very pure.

You must be patient Zero

Dracula

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Sircarma99: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

where did you keep your brain while typing this message ?
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by FA13(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

During Jonathan, Boko Haram never get liver to dey attack sitting governor. Now they do that at will.

I know you extremist will never learn no matter what evidence is presented to you.

Continue in your foolishness.
Nadine seems only bright light from Borno. He is always against Boko Haram and their amnesty rather extremist need to be destroyed.

You want Buhari by all means, no he is there.
Economy worst
Food no dey.

Continue in your foolishness once again
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by bluefilm: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Same way some people will start valuing Buhari in the nearest future!

Abegi talk Betta thing biko.

Most of you useless Nigerians have a very very very short memory.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Idiotseverywher: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Asour:

True.

But the fact that you doubt means that the possibility exists. Did we think that a leader worst than PGEJ would take over? See where we are now.

Always know that no matter how bad life is, IT CAN STILL BE WORSE.

We keep trying and pushing on NOT fawning over a lesser BAD situation.

Thanks.

. I still have to maintain that I doubt if another president of Nigeria will be worst than Buhari I don't and will not believe that, the problem with Buhari is he is very greedy, nepotistic and very tribalistic, he surrounded himself with people of his like mind, his hated on the road igbos especially his plans to destroy Igbo businesses is what messed his government up, remember his first move when he travelled outside the country to demarket Nigerians indirectly igbos calling them criminals in oversea countries , that was when he chased investors away from the country,, all his economic policies are targeting to destroy Igbo businesses puttng high tariff and high import duty that is why the nation's economy is going down every day
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
He should be quiet. Why would you go and stand surety for a known criminal? Did he share the money with you? Then stay in jail same as anyone else.

Jonathan was ineffective. All of us voted for him like we voted for this clueless part 2. The options were not good.

Ndume is only remembering GEJ because of the impunity that was rampant by the end of his tenure. Same as clueless part 2. God save Nigeria from worthless leaders
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by FA13(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
idid:

This self centred ethnic jingoist must be a devil for introducing ethnicity into the discussion here.

What has this topic got to do with Igbo hating and whether anyone hates Igbo or not should not and cannot stop the Igbo people from propering

Focus on the discussion.
Leave those bigot alone
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by EM123: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

yes you are right buhari is better than jonathan , security is better now , food is every where , 1 naira is = 1 dollar.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by FA13(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Cos of buhari you all hate igbo and killed igbos in the north when he lost in 2011
2015:you almost set Nigeria ablaze because of buhari
Well

Oh I forgot your hatred for igbo is the only thing uniting Nigeria since 1889

How is this related to the matter at hand?
Leave bigotry and be reasonable.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Arrewa: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
waleadeagb:
Arewa! Arewa!! Arewa!!!

How many times did I called you?

You really amazed me today by your comment. This is the first time you said something that made sense without putting your Hausa North as superior to other tribes in Nigeria.

I feel if actually you always see things in this perspective of good or bad, black or white, then Nigerian can have a common stand on things that has always failed us especially these sets of foolish and corrupt politicians.

We in the south always assumed that northern people supports everything the thief thief politicians are doing especially those of your northern region. We feel bad that you northern masses hardly talk or protest on things that has been depriving, killing and impoverishing your lives daily. It's a common knowledge that your northern area is the most backward region in Nigeria, also the most terrible and dangerous place to live or even raise a family..to the chargrin of us in the south, it's so unbelievable that you guys doesn't see it the way we do but instead, you always derive joy to fight the southern people whenever the opportunities arise.

In agreement with you, Jonathan was a disaster while Buhari was clueless mistake.

Southern and Northern Nigeria masses desire one thing in common, good leadership, devoid of corruption and active intelligentsia in executive duty. We need a sensible and sensitive leadership with grace to work tirelessly for the country and not for his family, friends or region.

I remember what Clueless Buhari said to a reporter in the US while he was being asked a question that how would he reconcile people of different parties since the election is over and he has emerged as the president. Hope you remember what BUBU said, he said ......was asking the press lady that how can I look at the side of those that didn't vote for me and forget about those that voted for me.....that statement alone should have told us that we have a clueless man as president. We should have voted him out massively during the last election. He's devoid of ideas and often I believe that he doesn't even know he's the president.

Arewa, work and think positively and in all, think well of the southern people. We are all young people and so good we are all Nigerians. We don't hate the north but the policians, the stupid rulers always derived the joy of instigating us against each other to be able to fulfil their selfish and deceptive corrupt lives.

Be good to the southern people around you just like we do to the northern guys around us here. We have a common enemy and that's the government...stupid people in power, greedy and corrupt idiots we call leaders.

One Love Arewa....

We still have a long way to go.

We must collectively eject the old generation from the corridor of power!

2 Likes

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by aspirebig: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Same way, those who are holding Nigeria down from developing by looting our common wealth will also regret by the time the country split.

A particular region cannot continue to dominate forever. Soon, the South will take their rightful position in the all aspect of the country.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by zeusdgrt(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Only a brain dead person will compare a Nigerian Military General to a professor of Botany?
Only a foolish fool will prefer a nepa certificate holder for a leadership role to a professor with international certificate accolades of study and practice grin u be OTU! grin
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by waleadeagb(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Highly very correct.

I support you 100%..

Bros Jonathan was a drunk in Aso Rock while Baba Buhari hasn't woken up from euphoria that he's the president.... he's dead stone in that office.

Infact, Nigeria has been a country on a faulty auto pilot since Yaradua died. Nigeria has been without a President since 2010/11. We have been on a faulty auto pilot moving us to a disastrous destination no one knows and ironing the treasury doors wide open for marauders and bandits. That's the story of 21st century Nigeria ....

Sonoyom:
Buhari might be stoned out of office before 2023, but Jonathan is no different from Buhari, weak and clueless leaders.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
FA13:

During Jonathan, Boko Haram never get liver to dey attack sitting governor. Now they do that at will.

I know you extremist will never learn no matter what evidence is presented to you.

Continue in your foolishness.
Nadine seems only bright light from Borno. He is always against Boko Haram and their amnesty rather extremist need to be destroyed.

You want Buhari by all means, no he is there.
Economy worst
Food no dey.

Continue in your foolishness once again

What are you talking about? Boko Haram became what it is today under Jonathan while he was getting drunk in villa. It was under Yar Adua and OBJ they did not give any bandits or terrorists that even tried to raise their head space to breathe. Immediate death and wipe out. Yar Adua even tried and gave amnesty to the militants from Niger Delta because of how they had been dealing with them.

While GEJ was drinking BH took over local governments with their flags and governments and were fully operational in at least 3 states.

At the end of his tenure when attention was brought to Chibok girls is when effective actions “started” but it was too late the criminals were fully entrenched and had spread to other parts of the country not helped by the problems with militants from Libya.

Let us not rewrite history and pray for good leadership come 2023. NOBODY that is currently showing themselves is fit to lead this country. Their ignorance, divisiveness and greed is too much.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by alimiadedayo1: 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

You lack common sense

You lack common sense did you think very well before you pour out all this rubbish you are saying.. Get out of here
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by IMASTEX: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
ChangetheChange:
Why is APC desperately in need of Jonathan?
North is more comfortable with Jonathan if they can't field another northern candidate. At least, Jonathan only have one term, so they are sure of getting power to continue another 8 years thereafter. It is a useless politics of no interest of the people but themselves.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by alimiadedayo1: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Speaktruth88:
He should be quiet. Why would you go and stand surety for a known criminal? Did he share the money with you? Then stay in jail same as anyone else.

Jonathan was ineffective. All of us voted for him like we voted for this clueless part 2. The options were not good.

Ndume is only remembering GEJ because of the impunity that was rampant by the end of his tenure. Same as clueless part 2. God save Nigeria from worthless leaders
Pls why are you saying rubbish receive common sense in Jesus name
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

How can you be this stupid.All the news about killings in the north is fake.It is the hand work of wailers and IPOB.The last time true news came out,the farmers whr marrying the Boko men and dating the bandits.They just wanted to bring sai baba down.Infact Boko Haram has been defeated since 2015.They now do family meetings in your fathers compound.Pls my regards to them
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by BigBizzy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume!!

As weak as Buhari!

As cluesles as Buhari!!

Blindness is real. Allow your mind see.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Daddy46: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Jonathan was corrupt to the core and he allowed corruption to fester in PDP and in his cabinet
do you know what you are saying at all under buhari alone snake swallow money, including monkey,they feed school students in lock down,the covid19 donation where are they,nddc stole billions so many corrupt cases under buhari army generals are rich so many more let buhari go and see the looting
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by charlybates: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Ndume go and settle your issues with Jonathan!!

Buhari is 1000times better than him!!

Jonathan remain the most cluesles president in the history of Nigeria!!

I still can remember when my beautiful kano wasn't safe!!

I still can remember when no where was safe in the north!!

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!

They have shown time and again that they are incompetent at being incompetent
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Daddy46:
do you know what you are saying at all under buhari alone snake swallow money, including monkey,they feed school students in lock down,the covid19 donation where are they,nddc stole billions so many corrupt cases under buhari army generals are rich so many more let buhari go and see the looting

Buhari is worse that GEJ no doubt - but that does not all of a sudden makes Jonathan a Saint
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by lastmessenger: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

All Buhari need to do is to focuse more on bandits and secure Borno villages just like the cities!
yes he is better that's y bokoharam beheaded 43 farmers in Bornu.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by broadman20: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Okay o, una never start to pay bandits......by 2023 when bandits will be pupuing inside una mouth , your senses will come back by fire by force..... nonsense people.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Cos of buhari you all hate igbo and killed igbos in the north when he lost in 2011
2015:you almost set Nigeria ablaze because of buhari
Well

Oh I forgot your hatred for igbo is the only thing uniting Nigeria since 1889
That 2011 crisis was bad. I experienced it in Kaduna then. We were lucky to leave out house before those murders came
I remember that faithful morning I was okay to go to central market when grandma who travelled to enugu call me and say we should leave the house immediately. Just as I was bout the leave with my kid brother, we heard people screaming from ssown my street.
We stayed in one of Granny's friends house for two weeks. Before we came back.
Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
bendike:

Dont mind the yeye senator and Jonathan jare.
Buhari is 1000 times better. See that fine bridge in kano, see how peaceful the north is unlike clueless Jonas time. I hear tourist are camping in the lush beautiful peaceful sambisa forest, fishing and kayaking in the lake Chad. The farmers are producing yam and tomatoes plus onions. Poverty has been eradicated. The bandits are now born again and sharing Satchet water. Northerners are shouting Sai Baba blissfully. They sell fuel ₦65 only in borno. All this the clueless Jonathan could not achieve. May the North continue to enjoy the blessings. Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It by waleadeagb(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arewa,

I quite agree to that. We must eject these old fools from leadership roles. However, do we go the way of our brothers Endsars protest? Nope, this rulers will kill us all. They don't have pity or feelings for our lives, they would kill us and still lie that we are criminals, hoodlums etc.......they will give us a name that's not ours.

Arewa, we have a solution and this solution is what they can't thwart, they can't fight it.

We need to empower ourselves with permanent Voters card. We need to tell our people in the north and south to go out and obtain their PVC.....encourage and preach to anyone that doesn't have to go and obtain one when it's eventually open again for registration.

When we have that, we have a small power to push them out. Then the main voting starts by making people to be aware and have it in remembrance of the past mistakes of voting cos of ethnicity, money and gifts. We need to draw and enlightened the masses around us to do what's right by voting the right candidates regardless of tribes.

Arewa, we have a lot to do and I think we have a common goal to fulfil which is emancipation of our people in the north and in the south. Empowerment of our people as one Nigeria in regards to a better standard of living where medical treatment and education wouldn't be a luxury or strictly for the stupid rich politician as it's been done. We need employments and good accomodation for my people in the Northern and southern Nigeria....we need an unbiased security structure where my region wouldn't determined if I am welcome or not. We need right people at the elms of affairs and not paddy paddy government we are experiencing now. In all, our people must be educated at all cost....no more almajiris, area boys, Agberos, militancy etc....

If we can achieve all these Arewa, I bet you, no one will be clamouring for separation within Nigeria. My people of the south East love peace but the government over the years have never seemed it fit enough to accord them that peace and love, despite the ill-fated war they went through which was very unfortunate. They deserve to be carried along just as the other region but what do we have here?? Castigation and brutal treatment of neglects.

Same with the south south and south west.... deprivation and abject infrastructural neglects....

Let's go to the north as a whole....let's give a little kudos to the little development during the military eras since most of those kaki boys were from the north. Presently, all those good roads and infrastructures ha been destroyed by BH...and some neglected to decay. No education, no medical and ofcourse no employment despite the big allocation being giving to theae bunch of thieves in the southern and northern Nigeria every months....

We can do better by voting for a sensible and sensitive candidate. Till then my friend.....we would still be talking but as at now, fulfil your side towards a better Nigeria.

Arrewa:

We still have a long way to go.

We must collectively eject the old generation from the corridor of power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Passenger Arrested For Reportedly Raping A Woman In Business Class / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.